Chapter Four

com·​fort·​able

/ 'kəm(p)(f)-tər-bəl /

Affording or enjoying contentment and security.

I was just getting comfortable when the phone rang.

Soojin was silent all throughout thw ride because of that embarrassing moment and she is mentally cursing herself fir closing her eyes like why would she close her eyes. It's not like she's anticipating for the actress to do something on her.

She shrugged her thoughts off. 'You shouldn't think of that.' she mentally reminded herself

The car stop and Shuhua being a gentlewoman she is. She hurriedly went out of the car to open the car door for Soojin. When they were about to enter the restaurant someone whispered to her. "You're so whipped." Shuhua was so close to punching her manager any time now.

"Shut up oppa."

"I can see that Soojin isn't talking at all. We'll have separate tables so the two of you can talk besides the both of work for the same company and are about to work together. " Soojin's manager blurted out as Soojin look at Shuhua.

The younger noticed the red color that was appearing on Soojin's cheeks. "Okay." Shuhua agreed but both of their manager was just one table apart from them for safety purposes. They are celebrities and once the news broke out that the two would be joining a documentary program. The whole nation would go wild.

The two just ordered and are currently waiting for their food. "How old are you?" Shuhua asks breaking the silence between them. She wants to get to know Soojin and be her friend. "I'm 22 years old." Soojin manages to pull herself together.

The younger smiled at her as she realizes that Soojin was two years older than she is. "I'm 20 years old." Shuhua happily said. "I should call you unnie." she added.

Soojin was now confused on how Shuhua's aura could change in a matter of seconds. From being a intimidating actress to a cute excites person. "Yeah you should." Soojin chuckled.

"So you have a younger sister. I bet she's beautiful just like you." Soojin was once again flustered by Shuhua. Shuhua was lowkey complimenting Soojin and the older got the signal which is why she's flustered.

The two were talking endlessly as they eat. Shuhua has never been this talkative except when she's drunk. She bet that when Minnie and Miyeon saw her like this those two would cry.

Soojin excused herself that she needs to go ti the bathroom. Holding her purse she entered the bathroom as she looks around making sure that no one was outside eavesdropping.

Shuhua was now worried because the older hasn't come back yet but she smiled as soon as she saw the older coming out of the bathroom with a smile plastered on her like something happened that could make her so happy.

Soojin sat down again as she looks at Shuhua. The two were undeniably comfortable to each other. It wasn't awkward and Soojin was grateful thay she can get along with Shuhua. The younger has a great personality and is very bubbly.

They were already comfortable to each other and Soojin was about to share a story to Shuhua when the younger ones phone rang breaking the comfortable atmosphere thay they have.

Soojin clenched her fist unknowingly feeling annoyed of being interrupted. "I'll eat well and please come back as soon as possible because no one will look after my babies." Soojin can see how happy Shuhua was talking to the person.

"I love you and tell her I love her too." Shuhua ended the call with a smile. Her Miyeon unnie just called her saying that her Minnie unnie's scene is going to last up until tomorrow morning so Shuhua was expecting the couple to visit her tomorrow when they arrived.

"Who was that?" Soojin asks looking so interested on who called the younger just now. "It was just my unnie." Shuhua happily answered as she continues to eat. The answer of the younger brought a smile to Soojin.

"Do you think my Shuhua has a chance with Soojin?" Shuhua's manager asks Soojin's manager.

Soojin's manager didn't answer. She didn't ignore it either she just doesn't know what to answer she doesn't want the Taiwanese beauty to expect and hope.

"I think we should go. The place is getting crowded now." She diverted the topic as Shuhua's manager look around agreeing to Soojin's manager.

The two walk towards the two who were having a great time. They didn't want to cut their happy time especially Shuhua's manager but they need to get out of the place since it was getting crowded and and it's very dangerous for these two celebrities.

The four of them walk out of the restaurant after paying for their food. "Oppa drop them off. I have to go somewhere." Shuhua said as she looks at her manager giving him a signal.

He nods as Shuhua enters her car. She received a text from Elkie awhile ago that they will be hanging out at Satyr tonight so she agreed besides she has nothing to do tomorrow. The very first shoot will start at friday and it's currently tuesday.

The sun was already setting as Shuhua taps her fingers on the steering wheel driving to their meeting place. She saw the big sign of the bar outside. She parked her car as she took her wallet and phone with her.

As she enters the bar she was welcomed by her friends. There was Elkie, Sorn, Hyewon and even Yuqi who she just met a couple of hours ago. Yuqi was actually friends with Elkie so Yuqi tagged along.

"Our Shuhua has arrived. Let's get drunk and party." Shuhua laugh at Sorns behavior. The girls were so hyper not minding the people around them even though the bar was a private one there are things that can't be avoided.

"I heard that the two of you are going to work together. Some of the staffs from our company were talking about it." Elkie said the loud music was echoing throughout the whole place.

"Ah yeah we're actually going to work with two more artists." Yuqi answered as she chug down her beer. "That's a good opportunity for the two of you."

"You don't have any movie projects right now right?" Sorn asks Shuhua who was enjoying the night.

"I don't have as of now."

"A director came to me actually it was a week ago now she asked me to recommend her a great actress and now that you're here maybe you can consider that one." Sorn explained. "I'll think about that and I still need to consult my nanaher you know." Shuhua laugh.

"Let's get this to the dancefloor." Yuqi shouted.