Chapter Eight - Movie Day

I woke up with a pounding headache. I could only remember a few things from last night. Niall and I holding hands, Dancing together. Then Me Kissing Harry and coming up to his bedroom. I adjust my eyes to the light.

I just noticed that I could hear a heartbeat. I look up to find a sleeping Harry. I was resting against his chest, his bare chest. His curls all messy. "Shit." I mumble. Getting up from Harry's warm chest. We were both so drunk we slept together?

I climb over harry, trying not to wake him up. I grab my clothes off the floor and shove them on. I need to look for some Tylenol to help this headache. When I was finally dressed I walk out of his room, leaving the door open.

"Ali? Where are you going?" I hear someone mumble, before I had the chance to go down the stairs. I turn around and I see Harry standing in the door frame in just his boxers. His curls all over the place.

"I-I was just getting something for my headache." I tell him. He nods and follows down behind me.

"Here, you sit down, I'll get it for you." Harry says walking over to the kichen counter. I take a seat at the big long, dark brown table. There was 6 chairs at the table.

"Ali?" Harry says my name, Joining me at the table. He sits in front of me and hands me the pills and a glass of water. I look up at him

"Well...umm..What happened?" Harry asked with his morning voice. It was just after ten, and I was guessing it was their day off. I sigh and hand Harry two pills and what is left in the glass.

He takes the pills and finishes off the water. "Harry, I don't really know.. But.. I think we..you know...had sex." I tell him. I can't believe that I am actually saying this. I wasn't this type of girl.

"I only remember parts off what happened between us last night." He says playing with his curls. "But I will tell you one thing that I remember from last night." I look at him, Waiting for him to finish.

"Are you going to tell me?" I ask him. He shakes his head, His curls bouncing. "Harry! That is so not fair!" I tell him. He just laughs.

"Okay, Well.." Harry starts off, but his phone rings. He gets up from the table and finds his phone.

"Hello?" Harry speaks into the phone. I sit and the table and wait for him. I stay quite since I don't know who is on the phone with him.

"I am so sorry babe. I forgot about our date. I need to shower and I will pick you up." Harry says. "Bye." I clear my throat and get up from the table. I feel gulity now, since he has a girlfriend.

"That was Cara...I have to go get ready for our date." Harry says, taking off the so get changed. I nod. My headache was not paining now. I put my messy curly hair up in a bun, to keep it out of my face.

I hear Harry run down the stairs. He smelt good. "Ali, I am off now. You are able to get back home right?" Harry says. I nod. Which was a lie. I had no clue how to get back home. I didn't want to make him anymore late then he already was.

"Okay, Great, Can you lock the door when your leaving? Thanks, Bye Ali." then he leaves me is his flat, alone.

I pull out my phone from my back pocket and I pull up Niall's Number. "Niall, Did I wake you up?" I ask him.

"No..Well yeah kinda." Niall answers back with his morning voice. I laugh.

"Niall, I feel alseep at Harry's last night, and He left for a date. I don't know how to get home." I tell him, making my way over to sit on the couch.

I hear Niall laugh from the other end of the phone. "Okay, Let me get dressed and I will be over to take you home."

I thank him and I hang up, laying my phone on the coffee table. I rest my head on the couch and I watch some tv. Harry had left it on before he left. E Talk was on, I don't belive anything they have on that show.

"Ali?" I hear someone call when the front door opens up. Niall was here already. I get up from the couch and go to find him. "There you are, ready to go?" Niall asks me. I nod and I follow him out to the van, locking the door behind me.

"Do you have a key to your hotel room?" Niall asked, stopping at a red light. I took a extra key just in case the door was locked. I pulled the hotel key out of my bra.

"Yup, here it is." I said, holding the key up. Niall just looks at me. "What?" I ask him.

"Did you just pull that out of your bra?" He asks me. I laugh.

"Yes Niall I did, These jeans don't have any pockets so I used my bra." I explain to him. He drvies on when the light turns green, laughing at me.

It wasn't long until he pulled up in the parking lot. There wasn't a lot of cars here right now, but once they find out Niall is here it will be blocked.

"I'll walk you to your room." Niall says, climbing out of the van, the same time as I climb out.

"It's only up stairs, Niall." I tell him. I was glad he was walking me up anyway but I don't want to ruin his day off.

"I have nothing planned for the day, I will only be alone at my flat." Niall flashes his white smile as we both walk into the hotel. I make sure I have the key so I will be able to open the hotel door.

I unlock the door as Niall stands behind me. "Do you want to come in?" I ask him when I open up the door. He nods and follows in behind me. "Want something to eat, Or did you eat yet?" I ask him, going into the little kitchen.

"I never ate yet. But if your eating, I will have some too." Niall says, taking a seat on the table. I take out two eggs and a loaf of bread with some bacon. I turn the stove on and wait for it to heat up.

"So what do you have planned for the day?" Niall asks me while I cook our meal. I think, I have a feeling I needed to do something today but I couldn't remember what.

"Nothing planned, Watching movies all day. So tell me, what do you have planned on your day off?" I ask him, cracking open the eggs. "Mom?" I call out.

"I think they left, look heres a note." Niall says, handing me a piece of paper. I read the note out loud.

"Dear Alinanora, Your Brother, Father and I are going out shopping for the day, Then visting your father's aunt. We will be out all day today, So no need to worry about us. If you need anything I am only a phone call away. Alinanora, That boy, Niall is very sweet and handsome. Are you guys a thing? Love, Mom." I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks.

Niall just laughed. "Stop, It's not funny, It's embarrasing." I laugh, Making my face turn red again.

"Ali, It's pretty funny." He says, his face red from laughing.

"Since you got nothing to do on your day off other than sit alone at your flat, would you like to join me while watching movies?" I get back to cooking.

"Really?" Niall asks. I nod my head. the cooking is finished and I was taking it up on the plates for us to eat.

"Sure, I would love to." Niall says, getting up to help me bring the plates and glasses over to the table. I put the dishes in the sink and sit at the table with Niall.

It smelt so good. "This is great, Ali. You're a great cook." Niall says, stuffing his face with eggs. I laugh.

"Before we wach the movies, I want to get a shower. You can make yourself at home. I won't be long." I tell him, getting up from the table. I pick out some shorts and a tank top. It was hot in L.A.

"Take your time." Niall calls out so I can hear him. I lock the bathroom door and I get into a nice, hot shower.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

I put my wet hair up in a pony tail as I change into my clothes. "Niall?" I say, walking back to the kitchen. "You cleaned up." I said smiling as he packs away the last plate.

"Yeah, the least I could do since I am the guest." Niall smiles. I laugh and ask him what movie he would like to walk.

"What about 'Love Actually'?" Niall asks. I saw that movie once before, I loved it. I put on Netflix and play Love actually. We both sit on the couch as the movie starts to play. Niall turns his phone off and puts his arm around me, pulling me closer into him.

It has been a half an hour into the movie and my eyes were getting heavy. "Niall?" I mumble.

"Yeah." Niall mumbles back.

"I'm tired." I mumble into his chest.

"Me too." Niall mumbles, moving so that his head was resting on the top of my head. "Lets take a little nap."

"Yeah, That will be fine. Sleep tight Niall." I half whisper, sleep taking over.

"Sleep well, beautiful." Niall mumbles back, I couldn't hear him well since I had already fallen asleep.