Chapter Fifty Six - It Will Always Just Be You

Harry dropped me off in front of Danielle's house and kissed my forehead. "I will pick you up in an hour, if you need more time, just text me, okay love?" He whispered. I nodded, walking to Danielle's door as Harry pulled away.

Before I had the chance to knock, Danielle opened the door for me, telling me to come right on in.

"I spoke to Eleanor eariler, she will be here in a few minutes, she's grabbing a taxi." Danielle smiled, sticking her hand out for my jacket.

"Okay, that's great." I said to her. I was really excited Danielle wanted us to go with her for one of her jobs.

"I just made some tea for us." Danielle said, I noticed her walking into the kitchen so I followed behind her. Danielle's house wasn't a strange place to me, but I never knew it very well, enough to walk around and actually know where I am going.

Where as Eleanor, I'm sure she knows this place just like her own.

"Thank you." I said when Danielle handed me the cup of tea, I took a slow sip, careful not to burn myself.

"Hello? I'm here" We both heard Eleanor call out, "Anyone home?" I could hear the smile in her voice as she walked into the kitchen to join us. Danielle was already making her some tea.

"Okay, let's get started." Danielle turned around, handing the hot cup to Eleanor that contained her just made tea.

"Like I said I both want you to join me while I am doing this job in Paris with Demi and other dancers. I think it would be a lot of fun for all of us."

Eleanor and I both nodded at her. Eleanor was the first one to speak. "Will it cost Ali and me to fly up and back?"

"Oh no! The flights are all covered." Danielle answered her. Well that was good news since I didn't excatly have a lot of money to fly to Paris, then come back.

"What about the hotels and stuff?" I asked, holding on to my tea. 

"I was wondering the same time as well." Eleanor spoke.

"Well, I have a room booked for eight days at one of the hotels, Which I already have paid for early. The room includes two beds anyway. We could take turns sharing a bed while one gets the other bed for a night, and keep switching like that." Danielle drank some of her tea, "We would all be in the same room, long story short." 

I nodded, sounded perfect to me, and by the way Eleanor looked, it sounded perfect for her, too.

"Any other questions you both want to ask me?" Danielle asked, laying her mug down. 

"Oh and it will be a full 8 days in Paris." Danielle added, "I will be working most but you two are always happy to come and join me and the others, i have passes for you both."

"This sound amazing and I am totally in!" Eleanor said, smiling.

"I second that, This is amazing." I laughed.

"Well our flight is set to leave in 2 days, we leave at seven in the morning. I am sorry it's early but we won't be doing anything the first day, as far as I know."

We both nodded, listening to Danielle as my phone dinged. It was a text from Harry. I quickly open up his text and read it. 

"Hey babe, You ready? It's been 50 mins, but by the time I get there it will be an hour. Need more time?"

I waited to respond back to Harry. "Any more questions?" Danelle asked. "all you have to bring is a small amount of money and your bags." 

"No more questions from me, I'm set to go." Eleanor said, looking at me.

"I think that's everything I need to know as well." I went back to Harry's text and typed.

"I'm ready when you are, everything is set :)" Then I pressed send. 

Before I had the chance to lock my phone, He texted back. 

"Greattt! :) Thought ahead, I'm already outside :*" I couldn't help but smile.

"Harry is waiting for me outside, The time flew!" I laid my mug into the sink, saying good-bye to the girls.

"Okay, I'll call you later, Ali." Danielle said after me

"I might as well." Eleanor said after Danielle. I gave a quick wave once my jacket was on, closing the front door behind me. I saw Harry waiting right outside.

I walked quickly over to the car door and got in, rubbing my hands together. "Did you have fun?" He asked, looking for any up coming cars drving past.

"Yeah, got my qustions answered and I really want to go with Eleanor and Danielle for a few days."

"How long is a few days?" He asked, glancing over at me but then back to the road.

"Eight days in Paris." I answered him, Harry said nothing. "I won't be alone, I will always with El and Dani! I don't know why you don't want me to go." Harry stopped at a red light and waited, sighing.

"Eight days can be very long, Ali. you will be in Paris and I will be in London. I just can't drive to see you, I will have to fly."

"I'm not asking for you to come out with me." I sighed, looking out the window as the light changed back to green.

"You won't be alone, you have to do work with the boys anyway, You would always have something to do."

"That's not the point, I wouldn't have anyone to do." He smirked.

"Harry, please." I rolled my eyes at him while he laughed to himself.

"I really want to go, I'll be back within eight days anyway."

"I'm just worried, I won't be there to tell any creepy guys to back off you're mine, or anything." Harry huffed. We just reached the house and Harry parked the car.

"People say French guys are hot and get whatever and whoever they want to get." Harry took the keys of of the engine and just sat there.

"Harry..." I looked over at him, taking my belt off. "I don't want a French guy, I want you." He looked over but said nothing.

"If I never wanted you I wouldn't have came back with you, moved in with you. I love you and it will always only just be you." I whispered to him, i found his hand and held it. His hands were much warmer than mine.

"Let's get inside, It's late and you're freezing." His eyes bright. He leaned over and kissed me slowly. I pushed closer to him, making the kiss deeper and much sweeter.

His free hand made it's way up behind my head, holding me while we kissed. "I'm not cold anymore." I managed to whipser to him, I felt him smile.

"Always and forever." He whispered to me, breaking the kiss but staying close. I wanted to break the space between our lips and kiss him, but instead I whispered "Always."