Chapter Thirty - Congratulations

"Babe?" Harry shouted. I could hear the worry in his voice. I finished brushing my teeth and headed back to the bedroom.

"Why are you up?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"We have to leave soon, I was just about to wake you up." I half told the truth. I just never told him the part where i ran to the bathroom and got sick. "I took a quick shower and packed up again. I packed for you, I had spare time."

He laughed and sat up in the bed. He patted the spot next to him. I crawled back up next to him. "You smell good." He said kissing my forehead.

"You need to get ready now." I said to him, resting in his arms. I heard a knock on the door. " Come in." I said loud enough.

Louis walked in. " He's not ready yet is he?" Louis asked laughing.

"Not if i can leave naked." Harry laughed.

"Well Ali would like that." Louis smirked. "Hurry we are leaving in a half an hour." Then he left and closed the door behind him.

"You heard him." I got off the bed.

"I need help." He said, sticking out his lower lip.  I rolled my eyes.

~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Okay, they are finally ready." Zayn said once we walked out with our suitcases.

"Okay everyone on to the tour bus." Paul said. Louis and Liam walked out first behind Paul. Zayn followed behind them along with Niall. Harry took my hand and we were the last to leave the room.

We left out the back, there were a small amount of girls there waiting to get pictures. Louis, Liam and Niall were already taking pictures and signing things.

"Harry, Can I get a picture. Please?" One fan cried off on the side.

"I'm not taking any pictures now." He mumbled, getting a tighter grip on my hand.

"Take some pictures with them." Paul begged.

"You won't take picture with us because of your hoe?" One fan screamed. Harry turned around looking for the girl.

"Go on the bus with the others." Harry said coldly to me, he let go of my hand. I took a deep breath and Paul helped me onto the bus, taking my suitcase.

"Z-zayn, do you have an extra sun glasses?" I said once i saw him on the bus. He nodded.

"Here take these, Perrie packs two pairs and she left these ones here." He handed them to me.

"Thanks, I'll give them back soon." I put them on and went to the very back of the bus and sat down, leaning against the window.

"Do you know where Danielle and Eleanor are?" I whispered. I was surprised that he could hear me.

"Yeah, They are gone out. They are meeting us at the next concert tonight."

I faced the window again. The boys were all smiling with the fans. Harry was talking to two tall girls. They were laughing. One felt his muscles, it made my stomach turn.

I went to the bathroom, taking my time. I locked the door and once again threw up for the second time this morning. I washed over my face and looked at myself in the mirror.

A tear came from under the galsses and ran down my cheek. I wiped it away and went back to my spot by the window. Paul was now gathering up the boys.

"Hey." Harry said when he came on the bus and sat next to me. I gave him a smile.

"Don't listen to them okay. They are jealous that you're beautiful and that you're mine." He pulled me in for a hug.

"Harry after the concert tonight, I-I have to tell you something." He nodded.

He took off my sunglasses that I was wearing. "You don't need these on now-"

"You were crying."  He said staring at me. I didn't say anything.

"It's okay Harry." I finally said, taking the glasses back. "It's not about the fan."

"Are you postive." He said. I nodded.

"Trust me." I kissed him. He smiled in the middle of the kiss.

I stood up to pull my jeans up and grab a sweater. Harry stretched his legs out across where I was sitting.

"Hey." I laughed. " You took my spot."

"You can still have your spot." He laughed. I laided on his stomach.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello Everybody!" Liam shouted. The concert had just started and I was backstage waiting for Eleanor and Danielle to come. I saw Paul come back with them behind him.

"Ali!" They both said and hugged me.

"Hey, Can you do me a favour?" I asked both of them. They nodded.

"I need to leave, so if Harry wonders can you tell him I left for a minute."

"Are you coming back?" Eleanor asked. I nodded.

"Yeah but I take awhile, I don't know."

"Where are you going?" Danielle asked.

"I-I need to go to the hospital." Was all I told them but they wanted more.

"Are you okay?!" They both said the same time.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, But I just want to know whats going on with me." They nodded.

"Well you ain't going alone. I'm coming with you." Danielle said, digging out her cellphone out of the purse.

"I'm coming too, I'll just go tell paul." Eleanor said before she wondered off.

"You don't have to come." I said.

"We want to. And plus what if it's something serious. You need someone there with you. I'm calling a taxi now."

"Paul knows, he gave me a spare key to the tour bus incase we want to go there after." Eleanor said.

"The taxi should be out there once we are outside." Danielle said, putting her phone away.

I nodded. Everything was moving so fast. " Are you okay?" Eleanor said staring at me. I needed to throw up. I just swallowed it and nodded.

"Lets get going now." Danielle said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Okay, We just have to wait for the results of the test to come back and you're good to go." The Docter smiled.

"Thank you." I said. He left the room. Danielle and Eleanor turned to me.

"Lets just pray everything is okay." Eleanor said with her arms crossed. I nodded.

"I sure hope so." A few minutes went by.

The docter entered the room again. "We have the results." He looked down at the paper in his hands. "....Congratulations, you are almost Two months pregnant." I just sat there as Eleanor and Danielle stared at me.

"Thank you." Eleanor said to the Docter, shaking his hand. I stood up and followed Eleanor and Danielle out of the room and down the hallway.

"You're pregnant?!" Danielle shouted.

"Shh, Danielle. Don't want it getting out right now. Not yet." Eleanor said.

My mind went crazy with thoughts. "Ali, it's okay." Danielle asked.

"Lets just go back to the bus." Eleanor said. They each took my sides and walked out with me.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered to myself.

{A/N: Who thinks Harry is ready to be a father now? Will Harry still love her? I hope you liked this chapter. and for those who guessed she was pregnant, you're right :D   Do you think Ali and Harry should keep the baby? :) Mini Harry, or is it Harry's? ;)}