Chapter Twenty One - 22

Alinanora's P.O.V

My flight has just landed. It wasn't that bad, at least i'm still alive. My ears were popped though. Chewing gum had not helped me what so ever. I sat on a airport chair and called up Max. I just remebered the time zones and I had no clue what time it was for him. I hope he was still awake.

"Max? Hey, I had just landed!" I said when he picked up the phone. He was mumbleing. Have I woken him? I sure hope not. Max was always working. "Did I wake you?" I ask him.

"That's horrible!" I said as soon as Max was expalining where he was. He was down in his studio. Someone had broken a window and stole two of his best cameras. "At least your talking to the cops. Right?"

"You shouldn't fly out here? You just got robbed, it might be best if you stay home." I told him, looking around the airport. I couldn't belive I was home already. In my own home soon. My very own house. That I bought.

Max told me nothing was stopping him from flying here. Which made me smile. My parents may live here but I don't live close to them. It's a good drive to vist them from my home. Max and I both said our good-byes and I called a cab.

I haven't told anyone, besides Max and Eleanor, That I was back in town. I loked through my text messages as I stood outside waiting for a cab. Harry texted me 5 times, in less that ten minutes. I quickly read through them.

"Ali? I need to talk with you." The first one said. I went on to read the reason of them.

"I said something to Niall that I shouldn't have." Something in my stomach tightened. Felt like I could get sick.

"Ali? Are you ingoring me. Please answer." "Where are you? Eleanor said you weren't in LA anymore?!"  I didn't even read the last message. I deleted the whole chat.

By the time I locked my phone, the cab was here. I put my bags in the bag and gave the driver the address. I rested my head against the window.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Here you go, lady." He said, helping me with my bags. I thanked him then paid him. I saw pictures that my mother had sent me of the house, but this was much more beautiful.

As soon as I got indoors, I locked the doors and put the bags to the side. There was nothing in here. My mum had the kittchen full though. She said it was a gift for me. I told her not to do it but I am glad she did, I was hungry.

I laid my purse on the table, the light brown table mum had got me. The kitchen looked really nice. I was lucky my Mum had the same taste as me. I needed to pick the bed up, which I had already ordered.

I was so tired, I wanted to sleep forever. And never wake up. I thought it was time I told my parents I was finally home. I called them up. Once they heard my voice they screamed into the phone. Well my mother did.

"I was just about to sleep." Laughed into the phone. My mother did not approve. When I was younger she would always say don't sleep your life away. Which is what I wanted to do.

"Abby is visting here for a week go out with her and Jack tonight, to that little place you always use to go to." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Mum! You know what Abby did to me years ago! Jack is my ex who cheated on me...With Abby! I don't want to see them!" I shouted at her.

She sighed. "I already told them you were going out. Now you are going out with them. You may not live under my roof, and not a kid anymore but i'm still your mother."