Chapter Fifty Five - The Guessing Game

"There you both are! Zayn wake up, Harry and Ali are finally here."Louis shrugged Zayn to wake up. I laughed and let go of Harry's hand to sit down by Zayn's feet on the couch.

"Sorry about being late." I said to them all, they nodded.

"Yeah, we ran into a bathroom trouble." Harry laughed, I really hoped my face didn't turn red. The boys never seemed to catch on.

"but before we start working, Ali and I both have to tell you all something imortant." Harry spoke, I sat up straight.

"You're getting married?" Zayn guessed, with a wide smile on his face. Harry shoook his head smirking.

"You're both having a baby?" Louis guessed after Zayn. I saw Harry slightly tense, I quickly spoke.

"No."

"Stop guessing. The news is that Ali is mvoing here, to London." Harry said but stopped because all the boys were now looking at me.

"Really?!" Liam spoke.

"That's great! You'll never get rid of us!" Niall said, smiling.

"That's great news to hear, I bet Eleanor will love to hear that!"

"You will be able to attend the wedding." Zayn smiled.

"Shut up!" Harry spoke loudly." Hary spoke loudly, "I wasn' t finished, there is more."

I tucked a pice of hair behind my ear and watch Harry, glancing at the boys to often.

"..Ali is moving in with me. We are going to live together." Harry smiled. I was afraid on what the boys thought about the idea.

"That's great!"

"I'm so happy!"

The boys all started speaking at once. "Okay time to do some actual work now" Liam said, standing up. They all went into a different room, which i was guessing was bigger than the one I was in now.

"You can watch us from that Glass window, and listen to us, okay babe?" Harry said, looking at me. I nodded as he closed the door. I got up and walked over to the window, watching the boys record vocals.

My phone started ringing in my pocket so I turned away from the window and answered it. "Hello?"

"Ali! How are you feeling?" It was Danielle.

"Great, actually. How are you feeling?" I responded to her.

"Really good now, I got one of the dance jobs I really wanted. I'm dancing with Demi Lovato his week, and I wanted to invite you and Eleanor out to the practices and then the actual concert."

"Really! That's amazing news. I love to" I turned around to look back at the boys, they weren't paying any attention to me, "Is it here in London?"

"That's the thing, The concert along with practices are in Paris. And I know you hate flying but I thought I would still ask to see if you were willing to fly out with Eleanor and I."

I bit down on my bottom lip. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but yeah I will fly out with you both." I smiled.

"That's great! Well I have to go speak with Eleanor about it now, How about we speak more about this later tonight, Want to come over around five?"

"Yes! Sounds perfect, See you then." With that said I hung up the phone.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked from behind me, I turned around, amiling.

"Yeah, everything's perfect really. Are you boys done for the day?" 

"Not yet, They are doing Louis' and Liams solos now, I was grabbing some water." I just noticed he was carrying a bottle of water in his hands.

"Who was on the phone?" He asked like I wasn't going to tell him.

"It was Danielle." I answered, shoving my phone back in my pocket.

 "What did she want?" I heard the door open again.

"Well talk about it later." I put a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Harry, time for your solos'" Liam said, Harry nodded

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Today was a good day." Harry said, holding me from behind. I was washing our dishes from supper when we got back. we both thought about going out but decided we were too tired to deal with the hiding tonight.

"Yeah it was." I leaned back onto him.

"About eariler, What did Danielle call for?" HArry let go and sat up on the counter. I turned around to face him.

I took a deep breathe in. "Danielle got a job working with Demi, she called up asking me if I wanted to watch her practice and then the final performance." I nodded while speaking.

"That's great, tell her I said congrats. We can all come and watch her." Harry smiled, his fingers running through his hair.

"But...it takes place in Paris." I bit my lip. I found myself doing that a lot lately.

"You already told her you would go?" 

"Yeah, Eleanor would be going along too." I crossed my arms.

"I am heading to her place soon, another few minutes."

"We aren't even going to talk about this?" Harry watched me.

"What's there to talk about?"

"Do you know how long you are going? You hate flying, Maybe I don't want you to go."

"Excuse me? Just because you don't want me to go, means I can't go?" I knew Harry regretted his words of choice as soon as they left his mouth.

"Do you not trust me?" I asked him.

"No, babe. It's not that. I don't trust the world, When i'm not there to watch you."

"Harry, I'm not a puppy, you can''t watch me or lock me in a cage. I won't be alone,I will be with the girls." Harry stepped loser to me.

"I need to leave now." I whispered to him.

"So you're going to matter what I have to say?" He asked, I nodded my head slowly.

"I love you." He whispered. A smile crawled on my face

"I love you." I whispered back. " Now will you drive me to Danielle's?" 

He laughed.