Chapter Twenty Four - Birthday Gift

I pulled away from Harry. I was thinking of all the pros and cons to what we just did. I was so confused.  

He looked me in the eyes when I had pulled away.

"Everything okay?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Harry, your a sweet guy and all but..." He cut me off.

"But what? I will always be here for you. I will do anything for you. I will try." I smiled.

"It's just that. You're on the road now. Traveling. It wouldn't work out between us. Plus I don't want any of the other guys hating you because if me."

"That's stupid Ali. They love you and they would understand that I'm going after someone I love."

The words shocked me a bit.

"The cameras, the fans." I brought up.  

"They will love you. I promise. I won't let anyone hurt you." He smiled, showing his dimples.

"Harry..."

"Ali...I want to be able to call you mine. I won't rest until I can call you that. What do you say?"

I sighed. I'm putting a lot on the line here. "Harry, you know a bit about me. You know I have a small chance of feelings for Niall. And you still want to be with me?"

He nodded. "I will always want to be with you because I believe it can work with a little effort."

"I have never met some one as sweet as you."

"Does this mean.." I cut him off with a hug.

"Yes"I whispered in his ear. He stood up with me still wrapped around his shoulder.

His phone rang. "Can I take this?" He asked. I left him alone in the room to talk. I never wanted to listen.

"Ali? I need to leave on the next flight. I need to get back with the boys."

I was disappointed. He just got here.  

"I understand. Well I would offer you help with your bags but you don't have any, would you like a drive to the airport?"

"I would love that. But remember you will be surrounded by fans there and they will be taking pictures."

I nodded.  

"I know. I can't Hide forever can I?" He laughed.  

~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long and we were at the airport. I just got one of the boys back and he is leaving.

We just waited around a sitting area for his flight. "I'll call you when I land?"

I looked up at him. "I'm really going to miss you Harry. Yes please do call."

He nodded. I felt my cheeks get wet. Why was I crying? I left before without crying. "Babe, don't cry." He said pulling me into him.

"I can't help it. I don't know why." I said into his shoulder. He held me tight. "Maybe it's because I know there is a chance I will not see you."

"Hey, we will come back as so as we can. We can Skype, text and phone calls. You won't be alone." He wiped the tears away.

"it's time for your flight." I said taking a deep breath. "He kiss my forehead and walked away.

I watched him board the flight from the window. It felt like a stab. No it's not because of what happened back at the house. It's because I really care for the boys and they can always forget about me because we'll I'm me. Normal.

I was blinking much more, keeping the tears in. I wiped my face and went for the van.

I took anther deep breath. I need to relax.

~~~~~~One Week Later ~~~~~

"I miss you like crazy!" Harry said on the other end of the phone. I smiled.

"I miss you too."

"Ali? I have a early Birthday gift for you. It's .... A TICKET TO FLY OUT HERE WITH US!"

I screamed. "Are you serious?! When do I leave? Oh my god Harry!" I was jumping around the place.

"Your flight leaves tomorrow night. A little late I know but it's the best I could have gotten. Paul will get you at the airport."

"it's perfect Harry! The best gift ever!" I have gotten use to flying now since I flew more often. I still didn't like the idea but it helped a little.

"I can't wait to see you babe. I have to go. Need to start the concert." I rushed.

I thought it didn't start until another hour. That's what Eleanor texted me anyway. "Okay. Good luck."

I sighed when I hung up the phone. I went out to lunch the other day with my mother. And I spent a few days with my brother.

Dad was gone on a business trip to New York City. I don't know how long he will be. At least he still calls.

I decided to get my stuff ready for tomorrow night. I hate to do things the last minute. That way if anything comes up I'm ready.

I packed a few pairs of jeans along with my yoga pants.

~~~~~~~~~

I laid on the couch. Now that I lived alone I did nothing. When I lived with Max I was always out.

I never felt like going out. I wanted to stay here. Eat and sleep. I felt something.

I ran to the bathroom and sat in front of the toilet. Throwing up everything that was inside me.

Once finished I washed over my face and brushed my teeth.

This was going on all morning. I was praying this was my last time. I hate throwing up or being sick. I hope it won't effect my trip. My stomach made a sound.

I never wanted to eat. I would just get sick. But I was starving! I cooked some homemade dinners my mother thought me when I was younger.

And as soon as I had finished I got sick. I didn't bother to leave the bathroom. I laid on the floor. My stomach was killing me!

My cell right next to me. I wanted to call mum but I had no energy. I just laid there. Cold and yet again hungry.