Chapter Thirty Nine - "Tonight is the night"

Ali's P.O.V

I could hear the rain pour down and hit the window.  The rainstorm was already starting, I crawled out of bed and wrapped a light blaket over my shoulders.

"Danielle, Are you up?" I mumbled, checking her room. Her bed wasn't even slept in last night. I was start to worrying, did she leave?

"Danielle? Where are you?" 

"Here." She mumbled from the kitchen. I let out a sigh. "Are you okay?" She asked me.

"No! I just had a heart attack when I didn't find you in your room! I thought you left." I rushed out all at once.

"Oh, Ali I wouldn't leave with out saying good-bye, I would never do that to you." She ran over and gave me a hug. 

"Thank you." I whispered. "So what's planned for today?" I asked her once we broke the hug.

"Well it's raining pretty hard out there, so anything we do it will have to be inside for the day. I know lets just dress up." Danielle sounded pretty excited to me.

"Dress up? Why? We're not going anywhere, lets just watch movies?" I didn't like the sound of dressing up just to be stuck at home sitting down.

"We always watch movies." Danielle frowned. "Do you have any games?"

"Umm, I could check the attic for a few board games, I should have at least three up there." 

"Okay, We will look for them after we have some lunch." Danielle Stood up from her stool.

"Hey! Lets have a cooked meal." 

I confused. "But it's just the two of us, why even bother?" 

"We never had a good hot meal in a while, it would be good for you and the baby." She smiled, looking at my stomach. I shrugged.

"Fine" We might have to get a few things at the store though.

Harry's P.O.V

"Zayn, it's almost 12, get up." Perrie said in his ear, trying to get him up.

"He ain't going to be up anytime soon, Perrie." I told her. Louis and Eleanor went out shopping for some food. Liam and Niall went to look around the hotel, but came up after almost being spotted.

"So tonight is the night, Harry." Niall said, his voice flat.

"Niall can I speak to you alone for a minute?" I asked him. He was surprised but nodded.

We both got up and went to the bedroom, I closed the door behind me. "Niall, If you still have feelings for Ali, I won't ask her to come back with me." It hurt me saying that at loud because I did want Ali to come back with me, with all of us.

"What? No! No, Harry she needs to come back with you, after doing all of this I couldn't possibly do that to you, I have learned how much you really love and care for her, yes I feel the same, but i'll get over it, I promsie. It would be a waste of a trip if Ali didn't come back or even thought about coming back with us. Now you bring her back!" He said, sitting on the bed.

His words took me back little cause Niall don't really speak like that.

"Okay, now that we got that aside, When do we head for Ali's?" I never got to answer his question, Liam both called us out of them room.

"What?" Niall and I both said, entering the room again.

"Danielle said that her and Ali will be cooking supper, so we can go for a cooked meal. We will leave around 4;30, Danielle said it would be done by 5:00." He smiled.

"Okay, great!" Perrie smiled.

I found myself sweating. "I can't belive i'm seeing her again." I mumbled.

"Tell her how you really feel and what really happened." Zayn mumbled, opening his eyes.

"Ah! About time you get up." Perrie laughed at him, he smiled and kissed her.

"What time is it now?" Niall asked, biting into a apple.

"It's already after 12. We still have awhile before we leave for supper."

"I am actually really excited to see Ali again." Zayn smiled, turning over on his stomach. "I'm going to get her a big hug!" 

"Mate, I don't think she will hug back, she will be in shock just to see us all there!" Liam laughed.

"I bet you're excited to see Danielle?" Niall smirked. Liam smiled, looking down.

"She wants to talk about something important once we are alone. I have no clue what it's about." 

"I'm sure it's okay." I patted him on the back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Ali's P.O.V

"You're setting out so many plates! It's alot of dishes to do after!" I laughed. I heard her laugh from behind me.

"I'm sure we won't have any leftovers after we are done eating." 

"Whatever you say."

"It smells really good!" Danielle said, helping me ith the chicken.

"I am surprised it smells good, lets just hope it tastes good too!" 

"Yeah, i Hope!" Danielle laughed. "What time is it now?!" She said.

"Umm, it's 4:40. Why?" I was confused on why the time was so important.

"We have to get ready! I invited a few friends over for dinner with us." 

"Oh." 

"Yeah, they just came to town last night and are leaving in a few days to go back home." 

"Do I know them?!" I said as she dragged me back to my room to get changed.

"Well you could say that, now look nice and be out before five." She shut the door behind her.

I sat on the bed. I had no idea what to wear. Would i dress up or just looked nice enough for her friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ali! Its 4:50!" She banged on my door. "Open this door now." I ran to unlock the door.

"I really don't know if this outfit is nice enough." I said, looking down.

"Ali, you're beautiful!" I was wearing a new pair of light skinny blue jeans with a grey baggy tank top, with a black cover up.

I noticed Danielle's outfit. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a blue sweater that said new york on the front. Her curls rested on her shoulders, which had made the outfit beautiful.

"They will be here any mintue, We should get out and finish everything off." She smiled and turned around to walk towards the kitchen. I followed behind her.

"I think everything is done. All we have to do is wait." I smiled and she nodded.

"You're sitting next to me, right here okay." Danielle pointed to my seat. I nodded.

"Okay. Who is sitting in front of me?" I asked, looking back at her.

"It's a surprise, I can't say." She winked.

I heard a knock at the door, then the door bell. "They're here!" I said, running to the door.

"Wait!" Danielle shouted, "Let me answer it, you go sit down." She smiled.

"O-Okay." I walked back to the table.

"Boys! I missed you!" Danielle said once the door was opened. My eyes went wide.

{A:N: I'm sorry i has been ahwile since i updated but i am super busy with school and homework so it's hard to find the time to write. I have a test on Monday, and 2 on Wedsenday. My whole weekend is studying. I will try to post by Monday if not there will be an update at least by thursday :) I hope you enjoyed }