Chapter Sixty Nine - Dinner Party

It was that day. The day I never wanted to come. Harry would be leaving tonight for the road with the rest of the boys. I sat on our bed as Harry packed a few things into his bag. I already cried twice today, Which made Harry cry.

"Don't forget your phone charger and tooth brush." I pointed out. He nodded and went to the bathroom to get a few things, coming back within minutes. I was constantly biting my lip and the inside of my cheek while I watched Harry.

"Babe, stop worrying, you said you'll be flying out in about two weeks to see me. Until then we have skype and phone calls. You have work now too, so you won't be plenty bored at least." Harry tried to make me smile.

We were just after finishing up lunch and were cleaned up before we came upstairs to pack.

"I know, It's just, strange, the day is finally here, and it' horrible." 

"Well you are sick anyway, just rest in bed." Harry was right. This morning I happened to throw up a few times after I ate and not feeling really blanced.

"But I'm not having stomach ache, maybe it was just something I ate, anyway, don't worry it will past by tomorrow." I looked inside Harry's bag.

"I'm all packed now, I have a few hours before the big dinner tonight, have you decided if you wanted to come yet." Harry and the boys were having a dinner party tonight for the staff  before everyone hits the road for months.

"Yeah, I'll go." I wasn't sure when Harry first asked me because they happened just before sickness, but I felt fine now.

"Great." Harry smiled, "We have two hours until that, I think I'll take a nap."

I laughed, "That sounds good to me too." I lost a lot of sleep last night thinking about today.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

 "I never knew you were up." Harry walked down the stairs, already dressed for dinner.

"I woke up while you were in the shower, I was a tad hungry." I laughed, putting the ice-cream away. Harry smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Oh, and you're even dressed as well." Harry laughed, I smiled at him. "Well we have about twenty minutes until we leave, are you fully ready?"

"Yeah, just waiting now, we should just leave now."

Harry nodded, agreeing with me while I tossed him the keys.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Harry pulled out a seat on the table we were all sitting at. This would have to be the biggest table I have ever seen. Harry sat next to me and in front of me was Lou and Paddy. We all just gathered and sat where we wanted.

"Lou, when you get the time, please cut Harry's hair, it's driving me insane," I laughed.

"Agreed, I am going to have to tie that boy up."

"Everyone, I would like to toast. A toast for everyone who makes this happen and everyone who is along on this crazy ride with us, We love you." Niall said with his glass in the air, eveyone else joined him, clinking glasses.

"Babe are you okay>?" Harry whisperd in my ear, "You didn't touch the wine yet and we were here for almost an hour."

"It smells different to me, like a bad different." Harry smelt his wine and then took another sip.

"Smells the same to me, Ali. Are you sure you are feeling okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, But excuse me for a minute." I got up from the table and made my way to the restroom.