Chapter Twenty - Confessions

Morning came. Harry was still sound asleep, I climbed up and went ot the kitchen. It was eight in the morning. I needed to get Harry up, they leave today and my flight leaves at one. I hid my bags in my closest so Harry wouldn't happen to see them.

Max texted me this morning reminding me  about my flight. Like I would forget that. I poured up a glass of milk. Niall was still on my mind and what he was going to tell me. Then my heart was racing because my flight was leaving today and I was going to be on it.

I heard movement on the couch. "Morning." Mumbled Harry in his deep morning voice.

"Morning, Can I get you something to eat? Drink?" I asked him. going back over to the couch. He shook his head a sat up.

"Thank you for last night. Taking me home." He smiled.

"We leave for our trip today, are you coming to any shows?"

"I-I don't have a ticket." I crossed my legs.

He smirked. "You can come as my special guest." I laughed.

"I can't any way. I wish I could though." I said looking down.

"Why not? Not like your leaving town today."He laughed. I gave a nervous laugh, which he never noticed.

"I am seeing my mother today."

"Oh, She is in LA today?" Harry asked, brushing away some curls from his face.

"Sort of." I smiled. "Now, You need to get up and get a shower cause well Harry, You stink."  I pulled him off the couch and hauled him to the bathroom.

"Toss your clothes out on the floor when you get in the shower, I will wash and dry them. They will be clean as soon as you get out of the shower." I grabbed a towel and layed it on the bathroom counter.

"Here you go." Harry said handing me is pile of clothes."

"HARRY! OH MY GOD! WAIT TILL I GET OUT!" I said slapping my hands over my eyes. He laughed.

"Sorry, I just hate wearing clothes and the other lads are already use to it. I just forgot."

"It's okay, I-I Let you get a shower now." I said. Harry opened the door for me and I walked out, still covering my eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Thank you for washing my clothes, Ali." Harry said, shaking his wet hair. I smiled.

"No sweat. You smell much better now." I said, shoving him.

"I do smell better. I smile like you."

"So your saying I smell good?" I grinned. He nodded and laughed. Harry still has three hours to kill. I grabbed a pillow from behind me and hit Harry.

"Did you just hit me?" Harry said, turning to me, with a pillow in his lap.

"...No.." I jumped up from the couch and ran down the short hallway with my pillow. I ran into my bedroom.

"Ali, I am going to get you for that." He said, walking into my room. I was hiding behind the door. When he was in so far I snuck up behind him and was about to hit him again.

"GOT YA." He yelled. I laughed as he picked me up over his shoulders and spinned around the room. We both fell on the bed, dizzy and laughing.

"Lets watch a movie to past the time." Harry offered, getting his balance back and offering his hand. I laughed a grabbed it and went to pick out a movie.

"House on the end of the street, It's a great movie." Harry said, pressing play.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I had fell asleep. A text from Max had woken me up from a nap. Harry was also sound asleep.

"Golden, it's 10 to 12, Is Harry still there?" I read out loud. "Shit." I screamed. Harry jumped.

"What's wrong?" He said startled.

"Harry you got 10 minute before you leave, you have to go. Now." I said. He jumped off the couch, grabbing his jacket and shoving his shoes on.

"sorry to rush out like this Ali. Here take this." He said handing em a sheet of paper. It had his cell number on it. I laughed and ripped off a corner of the papper and wrote my number down.

"Here." I said handing it to him. "In case I don't see you for a long time." He smiled and took it. He pulled me in for a hug and went on his way. I called up Max.

"Hey, Max? Harry just left for tour. I'm packed and ready to leave. I ill call you went I land." I hung up and locked my phone. I have 95% of life liet on my phone. I need this to last.

I hauled my bags out of the closest and I turned off the tv and cleaned up around the place. I had noting else to do and it was a little messy.

The time wasn't last passing and it was already 12:45. The boys were already on the road to their very first show. Which Eleanor would be going to with Danielle as she told me in a text.

It was nice that I could still text Eleanor and Perrie. I called a taxi and started to leave the house. By the time I got down front the taxi was here. I gave him the address of the airport and drove off.

                                                            Niall's P.O.V

"Harry, you stayed at Ali's house last night?" I asked him. He said nothing. Louis was asleep, that's what he gets for staying up all night. Zayn was doing a Ask Zayn on twitter. Eleanor and Danielle were talking and Liam was sitting next to me.

"Harry! Fucking answer me!" I screamed at him. Liam jumped and Danielle and Eleanor stopped talking. Zayn ingored me.

"You know I have feelings for Ali and you still act like this around her." I jumped at him but Liam hauled me back in my seat.

"Act like what?!" Harry said getting to his feet. "Acting like I care? Cause it's not an act Niall. Ali needs people who love her in her life. Not people who back out after awhile. She told me that Demi came in a kissed you." I opened my mouth but he went on.

"You never even went after her Niall! I found her! She waited for you but she was tired. I took her home. She was the one that asked me to stay! SHE WAS!"

"Niall, Harry, clam down." Eleanor said.

"Niall, if you don't know you are stupid! Ali likes you! You hurt her so many times but she still choses to love you. But you're to late for that Niall. You tell us you love her. But you need to tell her. She is gone." Eleanor had tears in her eyes.

"What do you mean she is gone?" I asked her, swallowing hard.

"She left. She is not in LA anymore. She was tired of hiding her feelings for you and she couldn't stand Demi anymore. She bought a house and is starting over." Eleanor walked away, towards Danielle. 

"Harry you are driving her away from me!" I jumped to me feet.

"Niall! Don't you fucking say that cause I was the one keeping her around. I was the only one who cared and was there for her. She is to nice for you. The sad thing is, she loves you with all her heart but you keep breaking her. If any one really loves her it's me!" Harry started to walk away to the back of the bus.

He stopped and turned around. No sign of regreting what he just said. Not even a frown nor a smile. He looked dead.

"Oh yeah, Remeber when she took me home when I was drunk.... Well we had sex!"