Chapter Twelve - Didn't you hear?

"Ali? Are you okay?" Liam asked me. I was curled up on the guest bed, which was my bed for the night. Max was sleeping down stairs with the rest of the boys. They all said I should get the guest room. I took my headphones out. I was listening to "Almost Said It."

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. He came in the room and sat at the edge of the bed. "Liam really. Everything is fine." He wasn't buying it.

"Ali, something is wrong cause I can see it in your eyes." He said. I sighed. I couldn't tell him I had feelings for Niall.

"Liam, Why is falling in love so hard? You meet someone, fall in love with them and that's it." i explain to Liam.

"Move over." He said, climbing up from the bottom of the bed to the top, I moved closer into the wall, leaving Liam some space to lay there. He faced me, answering my question.

"Well, If Love was easy to find, we will be with anyone. Not with our one true love." I saw bags under his eyes. I could he was tired.

"Liam you should get some sleep. You need your rest." I yawn. "I am also very tired."

He smiled. "I know you have feelings for Niall, I'm not stupid." I was shocked.

"How do you know?!" I half shouted to him. It looked like a little frown, like a part of him was hoping is wasn't true, but just a rumor.

"I can tell by the way you look at him, You like him alot." I didn't say anything. "Ali, he is dating Demi. He still ain't home and it's after 1." He paused for a moment. I know he was still out and that he was dating Demi but it hurt hearing it out loud.

By Liam saying this made my heart hurt. I didn't say anything. "Ali, Can I ask you something?" Liam asked. I looked and locked eyes with him.

"How come you don't like me?" He asked. It just felt like someone punched me in the stomach. I thought Liam hated me. Mostly about the switch with me and Eleanor.

"Liam, I-I thought you hated me." I said, looking down into my laps. He took my hand and held it in his, moving closer.

"Ali, I never hated you. Yes I was made at you before because you lied to me, But that punch in the face from Louis was worth it. I would never take it back. I got to know you and well I like you a lot."

"Liam, I...I thought you hated me, I mean I did like you.." Liam cutted me off.

"You did? You really did like me?" He said smiling a big smile showing his teeth. I laughed and nodded. Liam was still holding my hand.

"Ali?" Liam asked, the smile becoming a smaller one. I looked at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. Then it snapped. Liam wasn't lying, he really did like me.

"But, How will this work...I mean.. How would you feel cause you know I like Niall... I can't do that to you." Once again Liam had cut me off.

"It will work, I promise. Just give me a chance. Niall is daing someone else, don't you think you should too." Liam said winking. This only made me laugh from the way he said it.

Maybe I will get over my feelings for Niall and be happy. I sighed. "We maybe could try it." I smiled and he picked me up off the bed and spung me around it his arms. Causing me to giggle. He set me back down and kissed my nose.

I heard someone clear their throat. Louis was standing in the door way. "What do we have going on in here? I was watching a movie and I heard talking then laughing." Louis came in and sat on the bed, staring at me and Liam.

"Lou, Ali is my sort of girlfriend." Liam said putting a arm around my waist pulling me in cloer to him. Liam smelt really good. I know I sound weird but it was true.

"Really? That's good mate, now we can double date again." Louis said coming over and patting him on the back, giving me a hug. He told us both good night and went off to watch he end of the movie.

"Liam, now I want you to sleep, You have bags under your eyes."I laughed. He smiled.

"I can't sleep now that I have all this on my mind." He laughed, Tomorrow was a new begininng.

"Can I sleep in here tonight." Liam begged with his puppy dog eyes. After a few minutes of thinking, I said yes to him. He climbed in next to me, holding me tight to him.

"Good Night." I whispered to him. "Good night." He mumbled into my neck, causing me to smile. Maybe it will all work out. It really could.

~ ~ ~ 

I woke up early to make the boys something to eat. They had to go work in the studio today to get ready for their tour. Max was still asleep on the couch. He didn't have work today. It would just be me and him.

I just starting to make some eggs and I heard footsteps. I was hoping it was Max. It was Niall, of all people the very first I would have to face.

"Morning." I said to him.

"Morning." He mumbled back, taking a seat at the kitchen counter.

"I would hate to be you. Having a bad hangover and you have to go into work soon." I laughed.

He didn't say anything. The next to join us in the kitchen was Harry. He sat down across from Niall waiting for the cooking to be done with. They were talking about the tour.

I toned out, Playing songs inside of my head, humming along. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. i looked upto find a shirtless Liam holding me.

"Mmm, Smells good babe." He kissed the side of my head and went to sit down.

"What was that all about?" Niall asked. Anger raising in his voice.

"Didn't you hear? Liam and Ali are a sort of thing now. You know couple." Harry said, watching Niall closely. It was like he knew something I didn't.

"When did this happen?" Niall asks, looking at Liam, waiting for him to answer, but I answered.

"While you were out with your girlfirend."

~ ~ ~ ~ 

The boys were now all gone. Max and I had packed our bags again to go home. I told Liam that I would be gone before they all got back. I even cleaned up the house before I left. I wrote down the address on Max's house and the home number.

I locked up, hiding the key where Liam told me to put it. "That was fun." Max said, starting up the car. There were a few people taking pictures and some fans asking me to sing stuff but they were saying, "Eleanor, sign this please." I wasn't her.

Liam and I are trying not to go public just yet. We both agreed it would be best to wait a while since we weren't both on the same page. I agreed with that 100%.

"That was some kiss last night, Golden." Max teased me. I covered my face as I felt heat rush to them. He just laughed and turned up the radio.

{A/N: This chapter kinda sucked. I am really tired and I was in the hospital plus school all day. But I promised a update. That is all, If you want another chapter vote or comment:) }