Chapter One - I'm Not Eleanor Calder!

"Eleanor, Are you alright?" A boy with light brown hair and blue eyes asked me. He was wearing a light blue shirt with black jeans. He kept calling me Eleanor, a lot of people are calling me Eleanor lately.

I sit up. The boys watch my every single move. "Two things. First I am not Eleanor. Second, Where am I?" I ask them. I look over at the curly haired boy. He was Harry Styles,I knew him from when my cousin met him a year back. I am guessing I am with the band.

"Babe. We were on our way to our concert but remember you had to go to the rest room? When Niall went to check on you, you were out cold on the ground, babe are you coming down with a cold? Your voice is different." The same blue eyed, light brown hair boy said. This was just getting weird.

If I was here with the boys. That means Eleanor is there with my family. Oh, the poor girl. Sitting in the back with my annoying little brother. "Eleanor I am going to ask you a few simple questions, okay?"Niall asked.

"First. Who is your boyfriend? Who is Danielle Peazer?" Wow he asked me a lot of questions all at once. "Okay I don't have a boyfriend. Danielle Peazer is Liam's girlfriend right?" I say to him.

The boy wearing blue shirt looked hurt. Oh no. I guess He was Eleanor's boyfriend, Louis. "But that doesn't matter. I am not Eleanor Calder!" I say a bit to loud. 

"It's okay Louis. She hit her head." Niall said.

"I am not crazy! I know who I am! I am Alinanora Boldmen." I tell them.

"No you are Eleanor Calder, Not whoever Alinanora Boldmen is." Harry said.

The boys burst out into laughter when Harry said this. I crossed my arms. "Are you making fun of my name?" I say coldly to them. They then stoppped laughing.

"Paul, when will we be at the concert?" Louis shouts. God. Do he have to be so loud! I so getting annoyed now.

"I want to go home!" I say.

"El, We will be there in about 5 minutes. then when the show is over we can go back to the hotel." The driver said. 

I always said I would never want to be famous. It just leads to drama and rumors. And look where I am right now. "Lay down babe." Louis said to me. The other boys left the two of us alone. Right now I wish they didn't. I couldn't kiss Louis. He had a girlfriend, who he thought was me. Maybe he wouldn't kiss me at all.

Still it would be cheating. Louis leans in for a kiss. I move my head sidewards, making him kiss my cheek. It was better than the lips. "I see...You are just tired right now." Louis said getting up, annoyed. I guess he was going to go join the boys up front.

I look out the bus window. I need to get back home. I don't want to be here. My phone was in my purse, in the car with my family. For God sakes.

"Babe, It's time to get off the bus." Louis says as he pokes his head around the corner. I stand up and walk to the front. I will just say nothing. Maybe then I will get home sooner. 

 The boys just got on stage. Someone taps my shoulder. It was a girl who looked about 16 years old. "Um Eleanor? Can I have a picture?" She asks me, I smile. 

"I am not Eleanor, I am Alinanora. But yes, I would love to take a picture with you." I tell the girl. I put my head against hers. Then she takes the picture. She hugs me and Walks away really fast. 

                                               Eleanor's P.O.V

"I am not Alinanora Boldmen! I am Eleanor Calder!" I say to the strangers that were now staring at me. We were driving to LA. Well I wasn't suppose to be here! "What kind of water did you drink Alinanora, are getting a sore throat?" The older womean says.