Chapter Fifteen - Why Chase Something You Can't Catch?

"You can't stay inside!" Max shouted at me while he was gathering some stuff for work. I was counting down the days till the boys left. I have been inside for only day and Max is thinking like it was a year.

"Max, I am leaving at the end of the week. I just want to relax and pack up. Plus I didn't really make any friends here now did I?" I pass Max his coffee. He took one mouthful.

"Golden, Call Eleanor up or Perrie. I am sure they are your friends. I would ask you to come to work with me but the boys will be there for a small photoshoot." I nodded. I didn't really care any more. The boys never took any effort to try and talk to me. I won't waste any of my trying to talk to them.

"I will think about calling El or Perrie. Even though they may be busy. But really Max I don't want to go out." I tell him as I follow him towards the door. He nodded. I guess he knew how I felt. Or thought how I felt. I wasn't heartbroken, I felt alone.

I mean like Eleanor and Louis are in love. Perrie and Zayn are crazy for each other. Everyone has someone special. Niall even has Demi.

Max was now gone. I had no clue what to do. I had already took a shower and cleaned up. I called Mum twice already and everything was Packed ready to go. There is only one thing I don't wanna face.

The plane ride. I hate flying, and I will be alone for this flight. A good 5-7 hours alone. In the air. I took a deep breath. If I keep thinking like this I would change my mind about leaving. I thought about Calling the girls. After I was alone for about an hour, I chose to call them.

"Hi Eleanor." I said when she picked up the phone. "Yeah I am doing great, I know the weather is perfect." Eleanor nor did anyone else know about me leaving, only Max. "Max left for work about an hour ago and I was wondering if you would like to grab some lunch?" I asked her.

Eleanor told me she would love to go and asked if Perrie would be able to join along. I felt fine with that and Eleanor gave me a name of a little cafe to meet up at. I locked the door, I only took $60.00 with me because I never wanted to spend that much money.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Oh, this place is cute. You can even sit outside and eat. Perrie and Eleanor had already got a table and were waiting on me. When I got to the table they each got up and hugged me. "I haven't seen you in awhile Ali." Perrie said.

Her accent was beautiful. I wish I had one. "I know it's been too long." I smiled, glad to be talking and seeing her again. They must not know about me and Liam's break up yet.

"You haven't been over to the house in awhile Ali, What's going on? Are you and Liam in a fight?" Eleanor asked me. Well I was going to tell her everything. Why wouldn't I?

"Well..." They both leaned in to have a better listen. "It's not so much of a fight...We kind of broke up." I said, watching their faces.

"Why would you guys break up? You both look so happy." Perrie said, leaning back in confusion. Eleanor was looking at me to explain more to her.

"We broke up because he kissed another girl and wasn't in love with me. Which I am okay with." I said putting my hands up. Eleanor's mouth dropped open.

While her mouth was hanging open. Perrie asked, "Who did he kiss?" I sighed. It felt good to let someone else know. I hate keeping secerts.

"He kissed his Ex, Danielle. I can't blame her, She never knew about me anyway. Plus I knew Liam still loved her." Perrie was now leaning back in to find out more.

"What do you mean, You knew?" Eleanor asked. Were they taking turns asking questions or something?

"Well, I helped Liam through his break up with Danielle. And he was going to try and help me forget about my feelings towards Niall. He thought if we both dated we could fall in love with each other, maybe? I don't really know."

Both of the girls' mouths dropped open. "Wait, hold up!" Perrie said. "You have feelings for Niall?!" Eleanor finished. Opps, It just slipped out. Shit, Shit Shit!

"Well yeah. But I am trying to lose them because he is in love with someone already. I don't want to be a hoe and hurt ethier of them." I leaned back in my chair. I was tried now from explaining all this.

"you have been talking for a half an hour already, you know that? We didn't even eat yet. Lets order something to eat and then tonight I will call you up and talk about it." I nodded after Eleanor told me. Perrie nodded along.

"I will be gone tonight, But Eleanor will tell me Everything, I mean everything, the next day." Eleanor smiled to let her know she would. Finally something to eat.

Zayn's P.O.V

We just got to the photoshoot. We were all so tired this morning, We were working late last night. Max was seting up the cameras and we were all just talking.

We couldn't really do anything else but talk. "I haven't seen Ali since we all went out roller blading." Louis said, holding a small cup of coffee. Like him of all people needed coffee. The other boys nodded.

"Why ain't she calling or coming around anymore, Liam?" I asked him. The other boys watched Liam. Waiting for the answer to my question. He scratched the back of his head.

"Well...We broke up...I told her that I kissed Danielle and that I lied to her."The boys froze. The only one who didn't seem shocked was Niall. Acting like he already knew.

"I don't get it. Why are you so happy then?" Harry asked him. He smiled.

"She was the one who told me to go after Danielle." Liam said beaming a smile. I couldn't think it through. Was she hurting? Heart-broken and crying?

"We are ready for you boys!" Max shouted out. Now I know why Max has been giving Liam nasty looks. I would too even if Ali told him to leave. He still kissed someone else.

The other boys ran over to Max, Niall walking over. I ran over to catch up with him. "Niall, you okay lad? You are not acting like yourself? did you and Demi break up?" He looked at me.

"Just because Liam and Ali broke up do not mean I am breaking up with Demi. Life doesn't work that way,Zayn. It's easy for you. You love Perrie. Ali may be alone right now, but doesn't mean I should be too! Pft, Ali could leave right now. Go far far away and I wouldn't chase after her! Why chase something you can't catch, Zayn?" Then he walked off.

Niall raised his voice? He is usally the only calm one. I couldn't help but think of Niall's last words. Why chase something you can't catch And plus when he said he wouldn't care if she left. Something was going on with Niall. Something no one knew.