Chapter Sixty Eight - Zara

I woke up eariler than Harry so I could make him something to eat before he leaves. If I hadn't woken up eariler, I wouldn't get to see him until late tonight, wasting a day of what we have left. I made Harry a few pancakes and some coffee, It was just finsihed and he walked into the kitchen, all dressed.

"You woke up early enough, babe." Harry smiled, he was still tired and you could tell by his voice.

"I want you to eat before you go, and I wanted to see you." I smiled as he kissed my forehead before sitting down to start eating.

"It looks great, thank you." He smiled, "Are you eating?"

"No, I'm not hungry." I sat next to Harry while he ate.

"Today we have a quick photo shoot and then a small gig for the younger kids, then an online radio speaking about the tour, It's going to be a long day." Harry was eating his pancakes quickly, but waiting for the coffee to cool down.

"Guessing you won't be home until later?" I asked him , leaning on the counter.

"I'll try to get home as soon as possible, I promise." Harry put his plate in the sink and drank some coffee, "That was really good, Ali." Harry said just before he burped, causing me to laugh.

" Glad you liked it." I smiled, "How long until you leave?"

"Ten minutes." He poured the rest of the coffee out into the sink, than laying the mug down. "I should get going now, It case of the traffic, But I will call you later, I love you."

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him, he kissed the top of my head, "Things are starting to hit me."Harry pulled me baack and held my chin, causing me to look up at him.

"I know." Then Harry leaned in and kissed me, slowly, causing the kiss to last longer before I broke it.

"Have a good day." I whispered to him smiling. I walked him to the door and handed him his coat.

"I'll call you soon, babe." He said as he walked to his car, "Love you."

I smiled, "Love you too, Harry." I closed the door when he was in his car. I decided to wash the dishes now so I wouldn't have to do it later, and finish the housework.

~ ~ ~ 

 I was just getting back from a job interview I had down at Zara, Sophia suggested the place first. They told me I was great for work and that they would call me later to let me know further things, which I happened to be excited about.

"Thank you so much, I may have a possible job in a few days because of your help." I quickly said into my phone, unlocking the front door. "I'll call you again soon, I have another call coming in." Then I hung up, switching to the other caller.

"Oh Hi, Yeah, Sorry I was just getting back from something important, how has your last few days been? I forgot to call." It was Danielle. This was the first time she called me since we gotten back from our trip to France. I called her after, but there was no answer.

"Yeah, I've been good, I know, It's been awhile, just spening some time with Harry and the others the past few days because of their tour coming up." I said again into the phone, walking up stairs to the bedroom.

"Danielle? I have to call you back, there is someone at the door knocking." Then I hung up.

I ran back down over the stairs and opened the door. "Eleanor?"

"Aren't you happy to see me, Thought I would come by while Louis was gone and have some girl time." She laughed, stepping inside. "Feeling alright?"

I nodded, " Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I said a little too fast.

"You look ill."

"I have been losing sleep." I laughed. We both made some tea and talked about recent things that had happened over the last few days.

"Do you have any plans to join them on tour?" Eleanor asked off the topic of what we were just talking about.

"Well, I'm starting work while Harry is away, but if I did, I could attend three trips going  to and from."

"You could be there more if you went for a show and stayed with the boys for a few days then come back."

"I could, I'm just not sure what I am going to do just yet, it's all a bit, hard."

"I was like you the first time Louis left, but now, it's been over three years and I am still learning." Eleanor sipped some tea.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Eleanor left only an hour ago to meet up with some other friends, I washed our mugs and put them away. I looked up at the clock that hung on the wall, Six O'clock.

I bit my lower lip as I was hoping Harry would be back soon. I never bothered to cook anything because he never gave me a time. I hauled out Harry's laptop and pulled up youtube, watching a few fashion hauls.

"I think you found yourself something to do while I'm away."

I laughed and closed the laptop, turning around, "I never even heard you come in. How was your day?"

"It was good, I just had some fast food with Niall and Lou, and Lux. I would have been home sooner." He sat on the couch, while I sat on the floor.

"I got a call eariler today, I start work at Zara in a few days."

"That's great news, just watch out for those who try to get close with you, okay babe?"

"Yes, I know, because they could just get to me to get to you, or anywhere near the house all for fame." I smiled and got on the couch next to Harry.

"Are we going out?" I asked, rubbing Harry's chest, while he rested his feet on the table.

"Uh Yeah, But I want to shower before we leave, anywhere special?"

"Just somewhere to eat? I haven't ate."

"Okay I'll shower and we can leave then."

~ ~ ~ 

"Harry, are you out yet? It's been an hour." I called down from the couch. He never answered me. I walked up the stairs and checked the bathroom. He wasn't there.

"Harry? Are you-" I stopped talking when I found him passed out in the bedroom, laying on the bed, snoring. I smiled and  covered him up with a blanket, He was still wearing his bath towel.

I kissed his forehead, "Sweet Dreams." I closed the dor behind me, careful not to wake him.

I decided to find something to eat since we wouldn't be going out after all.

~ ~ ~ 

"Babe? I'm ready to go out."

"Harry it's mid-night." I looked over at him, "You fell asleep."

"I am so sorry." His hands went up to his face.

"It's okay, you need sleep anyway. " I laughed, "Oh and someone named Phil called you, I answered and he said to start packing for tour.  I could help you." 

"We can do that in the morning then." He smiled, wrapping a arm around me. "Thank you for putting up with me."

"If I never, who would? Come on let's call it a night. I took his hand and walked him back upstairs.

(Sorry is was a pretty boring chapter, Ah two more chapters left! :O Also, I recently started co-owning an Sophiam account, UpdateSophiam on Twitter, possible you could follow? :) Hope you liked the chapter! )