Chapter Six - Truly Madly Deeply

"Alinanora! You look beautiful!" My mother says when I walk out, in the dress I was wearing for tonight. I was now ready for the party. My hair was curled, which rested against my shoulders. I had little make up on, to bring out my eyes.

Niall was getting changed into his Tux for tonight. "Thank you, I am kinda nervous." I tell my mother. She thinks it's just because I am going to a big party, but it's not. I will face the people who hate me tonight.

"I'm ready." Niall says, as he walks out of the bathroom, trying to fix his tie.

"Here let me get that for you." I tell him, coming over to help him. He nods and lets me do it for him.

"You look pretty." Niall whispers into my ear. I crack a small smile and finished the tie. "Are we ready to go now?" Niall asks. I nod. I had everything I need. "Ali, There will be Camera men outside the hotel and some fans." Niall warms me, "They may have followed me here."

I look at him. " I kind of guessed there would be, you know, you being Niall Horan and all." He laughs.

Niall opens the door for me and we both start to walk down the hallway. "Stay close to me now okay, don't want to lose you." I give a slight nod as I make sure to stay close enough to Niall.

Then we get to the hotel doors. The black van was right in front of the hotel, Fans and camera men were surrounded around the van and the doors.

"1..2..3." Niall whsipers and we are officialy out of the hotel. It was a beautiful night, nice and warm.

"Niall, Are you with Eleanor now?" I Hear someone shout.

"Niall are you and Eleanor a thing?" A camera man asked, snapping pictures.

"Eveything okay, Ali?" He whispers to me, I nod. There was now some fans coming closer to me, picking at me. Niall must have noticed me tense up because he intertwined his fingers with mine. Keeping us close together.

Some girls made a 'Awe' Sound others booed. The Camera-men were bust taking pictures. We finally reached the van and Niall opened up my door for me. I climbed in and he closed the door, making his way over to get inside.

"Well that was..Interesting." Niall says when he starts to pull out of the hotel parking lot.

"Yeah, very." I say as I watch the fans and camera men disappear from behind us, "They thought I was Eleanor."

"Well you will have fun at the party, I promise." Niall promises me. "Did you know we are performing there."

I look at him. "What songs are you performing?" I ask him. He glances at me with a smirk.

"You will have to wait and find out." I sigh. I hate waiting. "There will be Two songs from us."

~  ~ ~ ~

We pull up into private parking. Niall opens his door and hands the keys to the man that was standing there, I climb out of the van and walk over to Niall.

"Trust me." Niall says when I reach him. I nod and we both walk towards the buliding. Once again he intertwined our fingers together. My heart skipped a beat. The doorman opened up the door.

I could hear the music that was inside. Niall gave the man a nod as we both walked in. "Wow." I say, in shock.

"Beautiful ain't it." Niall said. I nodded. I noticed that we were still holding hands, He didn't let go, and I didn't let go.

"You will be sitting on the table with Perrie and Eleanor." Niall says pointing to the table. Perrie was there with Eleanor, I noticed that Louis was over talking to Harry. I couldn't see Liam or Zayn.