Chapter Thirty Six- Dinner Date

Harry's P.O.V

"Come on mate, wake up." I said. I had tried waking Louis up for the past twenty minutes to start packing. Zayn was up and went out with Perrie for a while. Liam and Niall were packing and every so often stick their heads out the window for fans.

I kept thinking Zayn's idea will go down hill and Ali will just say she never wants to see me again. I pictured her with another man, raising our baby with him. She looked happy, and was laughing. But one thing was missing from it. Me.

"Woah, Harry, are you gonna punch me?" Louis mumbles once he finally wakes up. He rubs his eyes.

"What?" I ask, confused. He points to my hands.

"Your hands, they are in two fists." I look down

"No Louis, I wasn't going to hit you." I walk out of the room. "Get ready!"

Liam and Niall were standing over by the window, waving. They must be already.

"So Harry, Will we be staying at a hotel when we land? Or at Ali's?" Liam asks me once I join them over by the window, I smile and wave to a few screaming fans below.

"I don't know how it's going to work out. She might want us at the house and she might not. I say we get a hotel room just in case things go bad. Plus she only has a small flat, one small guess room which Danielle would have." Liam nods.

"Well then I am going to call and book two rooms for all of us. That should be good." Liam smiles, Taking out his phone and leaving for some peace.

"Harry, It's going to be fine." Niall said, he must be able to tell I was worried, very worried.

"What if it doesn't?! What if she- she already has someone at her place, dating someone already, What if she moved to a new place so I can't find her." I start to think of the worst things that could happen as soon as we get off the plane.

"Harry, stop!" Ali isn't like that, you both just broke up. I am sure she is still single. Trust me, if she moved Danielle would have told Liam, we would still get her some how. Just relax." We both left the window and sat on the couch.

"Thanks. But i'm not going to stop thinking until we actually talk it out." I sigh.

"Well if that's so, don't think out loud for us to hear." He laughed. Zayn and Perrie both walked through the door, Zayn locking the door behind them.

"Hi Perrie." I said. She smiled and sat next to me on the couch.

"What ya watching?" She asked Niall and I.

"I have no clue." I laughed. Zayn joined us.

"Are you packed Zayn?" I asked him.

"Yeah, finished before I left, Perrie said she might join us maybe later on." Zayn smiled, looking over at Perrie.

"Yeah, Might. I'm not sure yet. You boys only have four days off, today is the first day and you won't land until late tonight. So you only have two days there. My holiday is longer than yours, so I might just stay here." She smiled, cuddling into Zayn, who kissed her forhead.

"Stop acting loved up." I said getting up from the couch, going to grab a drink. The fact that, that could be me and Ali cuddling on the couch, whispering to each other, kissing. It kills me. I don't want to see it.

A knock at the door takes me away from my thoughts. I run over and unlock the door. Eleanor was standing there.

"Come in." I smiled. She locked the door behind her.

"Just came to say good-bye." She smiled.

"Nice seeing you these few days." Niall shouted from the couch.

Zayn and Perrie both said good bye and she went to find Louis, passing Liam along the way in.

"Okay I got the rooms, we are all set, all we got to do now is get on the plane." He smiled, locking his phone. He was in there for a long time, I'd say he called Danielle since she didn't answer last night.

"Well what are we going to do until the flight?" Louis said walking out hand in hand with a smiling Eleanor.

"I have a idea! Lets go out for dinner! All of us, that would be lovely." Perrie said, looking around at everyone.

"That sounds great, Our last meal all together for a few days.." Eleanor laughed, I lughed too. We would all be back in a few days, don't understand why we need to go out.

"Well it do sound fun." I said, leaning on the kitchen counter, drinking a bottle of water.

"Okay then it's all a big date!" Perrie laughed.

"I don't have a date." Niall said, acting hurt.

"Don't worry lad, I'm your date tonight." Liam winked at him. "Just don't tell Danielle."

"Okay, fine! If we are keeping us a secert, than you can't touch me." Niall said, pretending to storm off into his room. 

"Now I am all alone." I said.

"Well, Cara is in town tonight." Louis said, I gave him a glare. "Mate, it's not a real date, just friends."

I sighed. I don't want to go alone but I don't want to go with Cara. " Fine, But I am just going to make sure she knows nothing more will happen." I walk off and dial her number. I met Cara a few times before, she is really nice and funny.

I really wished I was going with Ali instead of Cara though.

After a quick chat, Cara said she would love to join us. she would come over to our room before we leave for dinner.

"She's coming." I said, walking back into the room.

"Good so we all have dat-" Perrie stopped half way thought her sentence and looked at me with upsetting eyes.

I knew this was a mistake. I don't want people to think I went on a date with Cara.

I went to my room and slammed the door. I jumped on the bed and burried my face in a pillow.

I heard a light knock at the door. It was Louis, Great. I should have locked the door. He sat on the edge of the bed and said nothing.

I sat on the edge of the bed with him. He put his hands in his pocket. I put my hands on my face, leaning my elbows on my knees.

"Harry.." Was all he said.

"I miss her." I cried. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and rubbed my back.

"It's going to be okay.." He whispered.

"No! What if it dosen't?! I mean, If I was in Ali's place, I wouldn't take me back. " I can't belive I was freaking out this much.

"Harry, I never saw you get worked up about anyone like this..." He whispered again.

"It's different Louis, She makes me happy. She's the other half of me that I don't want to let go." I wipe my face and lay back on the bed.

"Harry... We can call Cara up and tell her we will be ording out tonight." He sighed. I looked at him. "It will just save the rumours and fans thinking you are already with someone else. Keep it calm." He gave a small smile.

"Louis.."

"You really do love her Harry." He got off the bed and stood infront of me. I sat up and nodded.

"Y-yeah, Yeah I do." I found myself smiling.

"See theres that smile! Just a mention of her and you are smiling." He laughed. I stood up and hugged him.

"Thank you."