Chapter Fifty - "Love You"

(Important Note: This is the 50th chapter now! [Woo!] But; this means the story is close to the end. It will be fully finished at the 60th or 70th chapter! Enjoy the chapter!) 

"What are you doing here Niall?" I asked him ,making him and Harry coffee. It was strange to be here, knowing this is my place now too. I don't even know if any of the boys know about it yet, unless Harry told them. 'Cause i never told anyone yet.

"Nothing really, just tired of been home alone already. My mates won't answer their phone, Eleanor is over at Louis' flat, Zayn is at his family house, and I can't find Liam, he isn't home." Niall finished. I handed him his coffee, He drank his with 3 sugar. Harry drank his with 2.

Harry came out and joined us once Niall and I went in and sat on the couch. "Sorry, I took so long." Harry mumbled,  I handed him the coffee I made him, He sat next to Niall, on the arm of the couch.

"What brings you hear Niall? So.. unexpected?" Harry said, looking at him.

"Niall just told me he was feeling alone, so he came over." I told Harry, catching his eye.

"D-did I walk in on a bad time? Cause I can leave" Niall laughed, sitting up.

"Yes."  Harry said, "No" I said the same time Harry spoke. Glaring at Harry, he smirked.

"We should all do something tonight." Niall suggested. "Maybe go to a pub?" 

I noticed Harry tense up. "I'm not really looking foward to going out tonight, I have a girls night with Danielle and Eleanor." I told Niall. He nodded and smiled.

"Really? You never told me that." Harry said, wrapping his arms around himself.

"Maybe a guys night out then?" Niall laughed. Harry laughed, shaking his head. 

"I'm not going out." He told Niall, who frowned once Harry answered him. "But we can all get together and spend the night here. Will you be sleeping out tonight?" Harry looked over at me.

"No, I'll be home around 11:00, I'm gonna grab a cab and see if one of the girls can drive me home later." I smiled, crossing my legs.

"No no need, I will pick and drop you off. How long Will you be staying?"

"A few hours, I want to be home before 11 though."

"Well the guys can come over at 11, and that way you can see them all also." 

I nodded, it sounded okay to me. Niall's phone started to ring.

"Excuse me, It's my brother." Niall smiled, leaving the room.

Harry moved from where he was sitting and sat on top of me. "Babeeee." Harry whined, then kissed me.

I broke the kiss. "I'm not about to let Niall see us making out, Harry." I laughed, but whispering to Harry as I played with his hair.

"You're killing me." Harry said into my ear, sending shivers down my back. I laughed and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to get going now, The baby is acting up and he wants some help. It looks like you two are already busy." Niall winked and waved good-bye, closing the door behind him.

"He is gone now. Can we go back to wear we were before he came?" Harry asked with his puppy dog eyes.

"The mood is gone now.' I laughed and kissed him. He got up from my laps and went to put his mug into the sink.

"Can I ask you something?" I called out, loud enough for him to hear me.

"Sure babe." He answered me right away.

"Well...Why wouldn't you go out tonight? With the rest of the boys when Niall asked?" I played with my hair.

Harry walked back into the room, sitting down. "I don't know, I just don't feel like I want to go out and party till two or three in the morning. I would much rather be in bed with you love."

I blushed a little as Harry went on. "Plus they are all coming over here tonight once you get back."

I went over to harry, standing in front of him. I leaned down and kissed him, slowly. I felt his hands wonder on my waist, pulling me into his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper. Harry broke the kiss, getting air.

He looked up at me, I stared back down at him.

"Ali.." Harry mumbled.

"We can't." Was all I said to him. He pulled me in, giving me a small kiss.

"I love you." Harry mumbled but loud enough I could hear him.

"I love you." I whispered back to him,  I got up from his lap and took his hand into mine, holding it tight. He stood up, pulling me in hard, Not hard enough to hurt me but hard enough to give a message, he was taking control.

"Lets go." He whispered, his lips next to mine. I didn't say anything, I just nodded. I knew my cheeks were red but Harry never mentioned anything about it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I looked at Harry, his eyes were shut, his head resting on his white pillow. He looked happy. I smiled and touched his hand. He hand came up and locked into mine. I knew then, he wasn't asleep.

I closed my eyes, I was happy with the slience in the room because i knew Harry was right here laying next to me. 

"Sorry." Harry said softly, I kept my eyes closed, so I never knew if he was looking at me or also had his eyes closed.

"What?" I whispered to him, scooting closer.

"I broke my word. I didn't keep my promise to you." He said, sighing. "But I couldn't help it."

My mind then flashed back to back when the boys were in my hometown, the very sentence Harry spoke to me. That we would wait for a meanful time.

"Harry.." But he cut me off.

"Babe, I love you so much, it hurt me not being able to touch you like just now."

"Harry, It's okay. It meant alot to me. Don't be sorry." said, opening my eyes. His eyes were open and glossy.

"I'm afraid.." Was what he said.

"Of what?"

"Us." He spoke. "I eventually need to go back on the road, touring soon and, I can't see you everyday. You might meet someone else and like them more than me because they can be here wih you everyday, without the fame."

I shook my head, I never heard Harry speak like this.

"And...And That just kills me. We almost had a child together. Ali, this isn't healthy for me." 

I put my hand on his cheek, "Harry don't speak like that, I don't like hearing this. I will never be bored of you, You keep me surprised everyday, Harry."

"I do?" His face seemed to beam.

I nodded. "I will love you each and everyday for as long as I could. That is a promise I will not break." I leaned in and gave a quick kiss.

"Now, I need to shower and get reaady for girls night." I got out of bed, grabbing Harry's robe..

"Is it really like that? You sleep with me and the next minute you're leaving me?" Harry laughed. 

I laughed and winked at him, making my way to the bathroom.