Chapter Fifty Eight - To Go Unseen

Ali's P.O.V

"Harry?" I whispered, rolling over to face him, "You told me to wake you up before nine" Harry mumbled and kept his eyes closed. I sat up in the bed and checked my phone, answering a few messages I had gotten while I was asleep.

"Harry." I yawned. Harry was very stubborn when it came to trying to get him out of the bed. Then again who isn't.

"Okay, I'm up." Harry rubbed his eyes and sat up. I locked my phone and layed in under my pillow.

"Why did you want me to wake you so early?" I covered myself back up with the blankets, staring at him.

"Well, because I have small surprises today for you." Harry whispered, leaning into me. His lips looked soft and a nice shade of pink. His bed head making him look silly in that cute way.

"Why?"

"You're leaving for days and I want to make it special while you'll still here with me." Harry kissed my cheek as I smiled. "So let's get dressed and begin our day." Harry jumped out of bed, I slowly climbed out.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Are we getting something to eat before we leave the house?" I asked Harry, while he was fixing his hair.

"No! There isn't any time to eat yet." Harry shouted. "Grab your coat and let's go." I listened and zippered up my jacket, following Harry out of the house, locking the door. My thoughts always went to what Harry had planned for the day, he wasn't even giving me hints.

"First up we are headed out to get some gas. We need to fuel up." Harry started the car. I buckled in my seat belt, sitting back.

"Here i'll get the gas, can you go on inside and pay for it love?" He handed me some money that was stuffed in his pocket.

"Sure." We both climbed out, I headed inside to pay as Harry started pumping the gas.

I noticed the sweets that rested on the counter and I was very hungry now, I sighed and just paid for the gas, leaving the un-touched sweets behind.

"Okay, all set?" Harry asked, opening the car door for me. I nodded and got in. Harry closed the door and ran to his side to get in as well.

~ ~ ~ 

We we're driving for about ten minutes until we reached our very first stop of the planned day.

"Where are we?" I asked him, He took the keys out of the car.

"I came across this little place yesterday and we are here to eat. I bet your hungry." Harry smiled.

"Hungry isn't the word." I laughed. 

Harry and I held hands while walking towards the tiny cafe. It was a nice sunny day, just a little bit of wind.

"I made plans the other day so we have the place to ourselves for a half an hour." He smiled. 

"Did you also tell the paparazzi you need a day to yourself? I haven't seen any around yet." I laughed.

Harry opened the door and I walked to a table, I noticed Harry wave to someone behind the counter, Harry sat down in front of me.

"I have all that worked out, Each of the other boys are out and about as well. I sent Niall to a game match today with a few friends, Liam out with Sophia, Louis with Eleanor, and Zayn is with his family;shopping." Harry answered my question.

"So you think each of the boys being in the spotlight today, you would go un-noticed for a few hours? They'll find you." I smiled at him. Harry was trying his best for it to be just us today.