Chapter Four - When Sparks Flew

"Eleanor? Why are you crying?" Liam asked me. I was looking out the window from the hotel room. Louis was in the bedroom while the other guys were out to a club. Liam decided to stay home as well. He said he was not in the mood to go out.

And of course it was Liam that caught me crying.  I was upset and crying because I missed seeing my parents and my brother.

"It's nothing, home sick." I say to him. He nods.

"I get that a lot as well." He says coming over to stand next to me. I wipe the tear stains off my cheeks. Liam puts his arm around me, pulling me closer to him to keep me warm.

It was cold tonight. I rest my head on his shoulder. He was taller than me.

I felt so bad about lying to who I was to someone I cared about. Wait? Cared about? I care for these boys? "Eleanor, This is a side I had never seen of you before...but it's good." Liam starts to say.

I look up at him to notice he was looking at me already. There was only a little light in the room, since it was night time.

We just stare at each other for awhile, saying nothing. He glanced at my lips then back at my eyes. He started to move in closer, closing his eyes. Getting ready for a kiss. He turned his head and I closed my eyes.

Why was my body going along with this. Half of me was telling myself to back away, the other half was wanting to touch Liam's pink lips to mine. I snapped out of it a pulled away just in time.

"I can't Liam." I whispered, "You don't understand."

 "LIAM!" Louis shouted when he just walked out of his bedroom and to join us. Liam backed away fast and I faced the view.

I ruined everything now. "Liam can I see you...alone. NOW!" Louis half shouted at Liam. I can feel the anger in his voice. I don't like Louis this way, he was a monster.

Liam left with out a word and followed Louis in the the room. I glanced back to see where they were. I couldn't see them, must have went into the bedroom so I couldn't hear anything.

"Stupid!" I said to myself while smacking myself in the face. I sigh and decide to grab a snack. I have the feeling Louis and Liam will have a talk to me about the kiss tonight.

                                                              Liam's P.O.V

I was in deep trouble now. I almost kissed Eleanor and Louis caught me. Louis was in love with Eleanor and I still did this. 

"Liam! How could you do this to me!" Louis shouted to me in a loud whisper. He was trying not to let Eleanor hear a word about this talk he was going to give me.

"Louis, calm down or that vain in your neck is gonna pop." I say, backing away a little bit. He gave me the look.

"Listen, I'm Sorry about the almost kiss, I wasn't thinking straight okay. I got a lot on my mind, she stopped." I mumble. 

"Like what!" Louis shouted, not trying to hide it any more. "Eleanor is the love of my life! You tried to kiss her! I thought you were my best friend, Lad."

"Louis...I couldn't help it. she just looked so beautiful tonight, when I looked at her..Wow...And her Lips. Boy, they were looking so pink tonight.." I was about to carry on but Louis stopped me.

He decided to swing a punch at me. Right in the cheek. Boy his fist was hard. and hurt like Bloodly hell.

"Stay away from Eleanor, you hear me?" Louis whispers in my ear while I hold my cheek. That was gonna leave a mark in the morning.

Louis storms out of the room. Maybe going to talk to Eleanor now. She was in trouble with Louis because of me. I could even  break them up for good.

I would feel horrible. Why did I even do that? she loves Louis, not me.

"Stupid Liam, just stupid." I mumble to myslef while I change for bed.

                                                            Alinanora's P.O.V

Louis walks out of the room, Liam didn't come out. Louis walked right over to the kitchen, Not saying a word. I didn't know what to say. Was he mad at me as well. Of course he was.

"Louis.." I start to say, getting off the couch. He looks at me, in the eyes.

"Eleanor, promise me you won't leave me for Liam. I love you." He says, taking my hand into his. "I am willing to forget all about that, if you promise me this one thing." He says, stepping closer.

I hold my breath. My heart was beating out of my chest, fast. "We leave for L.A tomorrow, And when we land, we are going to meet up with Simon and a few friends. Something like a party." Louis says.

I nod. At least I will be able to switch by then. It made me smile on the inside knowing that I will be with my family once again tomorrow. "Louis, can I use your phone for a minute, I wanna call mum. I am missing her."

He nods and hands me his phone from his back pocket. Louis kissed my forehead and left me alone with the phone. I was going to call Eleanor, I needed to tell her everything that just happened.

"I feel so bad though, Eleanor." I say to her. I had just finished the whole story. I hear her sigh on the other end.

"If you want to, We can tell them that we got mixed up and that you are Alinanora not me. We can tell them together." Eleanor tells me. She sounded tired.

"I would like that. They will hate me but the gulit will be gone at least. I will never see them again any way. I caused to much trouble." I tell her. "Where are you guys now?" I ask her.

"We got in L.A a day early, we actually just got here. Your parents took Jake out to Burger King. You have a early flight tomorrow, Ali, Is it okay if I call you Ali?" Eleanor says.

"Yeah, I like that, Our names sound simaliar so Ali is fine with me, Can I call you El?" I ask her, laughing.

"Haha, consider it done. Well Ali, You should get sleep now and try to stay out of trouble until then please. Text me tomorrow when you land. Where will we meet?" Eleanor asks before we say our good-byes.

"We Can met at the closest Cafe from the airport as soon as we land. We can meet up in the bathroom." I tell her. She agrees and we both say good night and hang up.

I yawned, Deleted the call history and went to join Louis in the room. His door was closed. Liam's door was half way opened. He sat on his bed, reading over sheet music. He looked up and we both caught each other's stare.

I gave a little smile, which he returned back to me. 

I turn away and open the door. Louis was half asleep on the bed already. "Come on Eleanor, we should get to sleep." He says, you could tell he was tired.

I climb over next to him. He holds my waist as I put a hand on his chest. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

My dreams were flooded with tomorrow. How will the boys take it? Will they laugh about it. Will they hate me for it? I couldn't help but think the worst there was. I put my mind to rest.

Tomorrow is my last day, I am leaving. I will be where I belong once again.