Chapter Forty Seven - Dressing Up With Eleanor

I was showered and dressed in one of Harry's long shirts. I didn't want to change into my dress right away. I would be sweating and possibly get messy and waste something.

"Harry? Is Danielle coming tonight?" I asked, putting the wet towels in the basket in the corner.

"No. She can't attend tonight. Liam is going to take one of his friends with him instead. But Eleanor and Perrie are coming tonight." Harry was drying his hair with a white towel.

"Does Danielle know about this?"

"I don't know, Ali."  he walked over to me. "Eleanor and Louis are on the way over. wanna see your dress, babe"

I nodded. He smiled and left the room. He came back within seconds carrying a box. He handed me the box,smiling.

I held the dress up, It was short and a light red color. "Harry..." I sighed. I looked up at him. "This is too much. I  can't take this."

He stepped closer to me. "Think of it as a welcome home gift."  He kissed my forehead.

We both heard a knock coming from the front door. "That's El and Louis. I'll answer the door  and Send Eleanor up here." He smiled and left. I gathered my things I need to change into.

I laid my things on the bathroom counter, looking into the mirror.

"Hi Ali." Eleanor said walking into the bathroom with a bag on her shoulder.

"Hey. Those your things for tonight?" I asked her, she nodded while laying her bag on the bathroom counter next to my things.

"Well let's start getting ready. time is running low Ali." Eleanor smiled, laughing.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Does this dress look nice?" I asked Eleanor once we were both dressed. the boys were downstairs waiting for us.

"That dress looks amazing on you. You look beautiful. Harry is going to be all over you  tonight."  She smirked.

"I have to say the same to you Eleanor. You are perfect in that dress. The color matches you." I smiled.

"Okay before we head down, I want to snap a picture of us both."

I nodded as Eleanor got the camera up on her phone. we smiled and took the picture.

"Okay now my turn " I picked up my phone, hauling the camera up. let's do a funny one this time."

we both crossed our eyes and stuck our tounges out. "Okay let's get downstairs."

we carried our heels down instead of wearing them.

"Wow." Louis said, his mouth wide open.

"You look..." Harry started to say but stopped.

"Beautiful." Harry and Louis both said the same time.

"Ali, take a picture of me and Louis for me please?" Eleanor said, walking over to Louis. I hauled up my camera. I walked in front of them and they both smiled at the camera.

"Okay now our turn." Harry smiled taking out his phone, handing it to Louis. I gave my phone to Eleanor to also take a picture.

"Smile." Eleanor and Louis said, the flash then went off.  Harry kissed my cheek and the flash went off again.

Eleanor took another picture.

"Sneak." Harry laughed as I turned a light red in the face.

"Okay let's go." Louis said handing Eleanor and I our jackets.