Chapter Forty - "Girls!"

I am going to kill Danielle. I was trying to move on and start over but here I am back at the start. I am never going to get ahead. Danielle walked the boys over to the table and they took their seats.

Harry sat in front of me. Harry never made any eye contact, he kept his head down.

We ate in silence for a while before Danielle started to talk. Asking how the shows were and how they have been doing the past few days.

"Pass me the salt, please?" Harry mumbled to me. I quickly handed him the salt. Harry was the one that told me to leave, so why did he come back here?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dinner went well after we started talking, I think the boys were starting to warm up to me again. "You have a nice please Ali." Zayn said.

I thanked him and heard a faint knock at the door. I quickly walked to answer the door.

I couldn't believe what I saw once I opened the door. There stood Perrie and Eleanor.

"ALI!" They both shouted the same time.

"Girls!" I shouted back hugging them both, opening the door more for them to walk in. I locked the door once they were in.

Danielle cleaned up the table while everyone else was in sitting on the couch. Niall and Liam siting on the floor, spread out. They looked nice and relaxed. I couldn't help but smile every time I looked at them.

"The dinner was nice, thank you." Liam said, looking over at me.

"Do you know what the baby is yet?" Niall asked out of the blue. The room was silent, I think everyone was thinking I wouldn't answer.

"Not yet, I get to find out in a few days though." I smiled, putting a hand on my still small stomach.

"C-Can I come too, if I'm still in town?" Harry asked making eye contact.

"I guess." I said to him. He smiled, like saying the baby was his made him ten times happier. He looked back at the TV.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Ali, could I speak to you for a Minute , alone." Harry whispered. The rest of the boys along with Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle were asleep on the couch and the floor.

Harry and I both got up and went into the kitchen to speak.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything what I said the day you left. I'm sorry." He said, touching my shoulder.

"H-Harry, you hurt me so, so bad." I took a seat at the table. He followed behind me.

"I listened to you. I left. Just like you told me too."

"I didn't think it would be that easy."

"Trust me." I looked at him. "It' wasn't.."

Zayn walked into the kitchen.

"I was just looking up some clubs, there is one I really want to go to, can we go out all us mates?" He asked, looking at Harry.

Harry glanced at me.

"I think you should go. Have some fun while you're in town.." I tried to force a smile on my face. I didn't want him to go to the club but I also didn't want to talk to him yet.

"We can have a girls night." I said, getting out I my seat, leaving Harry at the table. I stand next to Zayn..

"After you leave the club , you can come back here. And crash here for the night." I looked back at Harry who was smiling.

"Can we talk when we get back?" Harry' asked.

"We'll see."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The boys went back to the hotel to get changed an go out. We decided to catch up on things we have missed.

We were Having such a fun time laughing and talking the time flew by fast. It was already mid-night.

"We should go get our stuff At the hotel." Eleanor said, rubbing her eyes.

"Can we take your car?" Perrie asked me.

"Sure, you won't be long?" I asked them, following them to the door.

"We will be fast, Danielle will come with us so it will be faster." Perrie laughed.

"Just don't leave the house okay.?" Danielle laughed.

"I'll try not to." I smiled and locked the door, watching them drive away.

I just sat on the couch and I heard knocks at the door. I looked through the window and noticed the 5 drunk boys on my step.

"You're so wasted." I said once I unlocked the door, helping Louis and Niall in.

Liam and Zayn both shared the couch while Louis and Niall took the floor. I covered them up with a blanket, also covering Liam and Zayn up. Harry was still standing by the door.

"Harry? You need to sleep now." I walked over to him.

"No. We. We need to talk Ali." You could tell he was drunk by his voice.

"Harry not now. It's late and your drunk."

"Now."

"No!" I shouted at him.

He grabbed my wrist. I could smell him from here.

"Harry. You're hurting me!" I screamed, tugging my arm away from his tight hand.

"Fine. I don't love you anymore. You don't love me. I don't love you." He guided himself to the couch.

Tears collected in my eyes but I knew he was drunk, he never meant  it.

"I made out with a girl tonight. Could of had sex with her." He dragged the word sex out.

I stayed over by the door, not going any closer to him.

"But I wanted to come home to you." He closed his eyes.

"Is that a hobby of yours? To get drunk, sleep with people, get them pregant and leave." Anger was rising in my quickly.

"You don't want me. I should have fucked her tonight ." That was the last thing he said. Then he was asleep.

I grabbed my purse, remembering The girls have my car. I slammed the door behind me and put my leather jacket on. Walking out my drive way.

"I hate my life!"" I screamed out loud I'm sure I woke a few people up next door.

I waked all the way to the park. It's my favourite place to be. I rested on a bench

"I can't do this anymore." I said to myself. "It's too much for me."

I leaned my elbows on my knees and cried.

My love for Harry is strong. But my hate for him is growing stronger by the minute.

{sorry ifs it short and for the mistakes. I wrote it on my phone. I couldn't update yesterday. I wasn't home to write the end. I hope you like this chapter. Something important happens in the next one. ;) I would like to hear some feed back :) hope you enjoyed :) }