Chapter Sixty Six - Six Days

By the time we had gotten back to the house we were all straving. Traffic was horrible the whole way home. I made some tacos, Sophia helping me, as Liam and Harry played a video game they both loved in the living room. It felt weird having Sophia over to the house, knowing that use to be Danielle, it just takes some time.

"Food is ready boys." Sophia called out. Her accent was sweet, almost reminded me of Eleanor's accent when I first heard it. They paused the game and joined us in the kitchen. We both set them at the table and I got a few drinks.

"How do you think you are going to be with Liam being away, Sophia?" Harry asked, biting into his taco. Harry and Liam both had two tacos each, while Sophia and I had just one on our plate.

"It's going to be hard, but fun when I can come out to see a few shows." She smlied the ate some of her taco. The whole time we were laughing and just sharing stories with each other, I haven't rnoticed until now that I have never done this with Danielle and Liam, even though I was closer with her.

~ ~ ~ 

Sophia and Liam were after leaving, but before they left, Harry and Liam cleaned up while we watched some TV. It was actually really nice and it was like I already knew Sophia from growing up, It was something I really hope to happen again soon.

"Today was actually pretty fast." Harry sighed, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"I liked having Liam and Sophia over, they are like us." I smlied, resting my head on his shoulder.

"The days are getting shorter now." Harry whispered, rubbing his thumb over my hand.

"What Sophia said before about going out to see shows, Liam would actually pay for all the trips?" I asked, closing my eyes, listening to Harry breathe.

"Actually, Sophia has a pretty rich background, she can afford it herself."

"Oh wow, that's one thing I never  would have guessed." I laughed.

"Do you want to watch a movie until bed?" Harry moved away and grabbed the remote.

"I'm really tired but, I'll take every last minute I have left. You choose the movie." I stayed curled up on the couch in my spot while he flicked through the movie channels.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Harry, Your phone is ringing." I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

Harry jumped up to answer it, causing me to open my eyes. Harry went into the kithen where the phone was ringing.

"We spent the night on the couch." I laughed, standing up and walking to see what Harry was doing.

He hung up the phone. "I forgot I have a gig with the boys today in the town. I have ten minutes before someone picks me up." He ran upstairs.

I made some tea and looked out the kitchen window, Harry was back down in only two minutes.

"I think that was the fastest I have ever moved." Harry laughed while he fixed his belt and put socks on. 

"We must have just forgotten and fell asleep." I laughed, sipping on my tea. "You should eat something quick." Harry walked closer to me.

"We lost track of time because we were happy." Harry whispered into my ear, as he held me by the waist. He pulled his head back, "I don't have anytime to eat, but how do this sound, we going out to dinner tonight instead of you cooking."

"That sounds nice." I smiled, looking into his eyes. A horn beeped from outside and I walked Harry to the door. "You should really tell me if you have events planned the next day." I laughed, handing him a jacket with my free hand.