Chapter Twenty Seven - Striking Pain

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. The tour bus was stopped. Harry wasn't beside me any more. There was a note in his empty spot.

"Ali we have a early concert and I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peacefully sleeping away. I'll be back soon,don't worry. And please don't leave the bus for your own safety." I read out loud. I climbed out of Harry's bunk. I wonder if Eleanor and Danielle went with them.

I went to the front of the bus. The diver was just getting out of his seat. "Hello, I will just be a few minutes." He said, leaving the bus. I heard him lock the door once he was outside. I started to panic.

I was on the bus alone. I would love to have anyone here with me than be alone. I laid on the couch to face the door. I wasn't tired at all so I wasn't getting back to sleep.

Harry should have woken me to go with him. I would have loved to go. I shot up from my spot on the couch,holding onto my stomach.

This horrible striking pain hit me hard. I shut me eyes as my two arms held me. I leant over the couch to see if it would help. It seemed like the pain got worst.

I couldn't move. The pain was to strong. I held my breath for a while. I needed to throw up but it was like it was stuck. I swallowed.

A huge relief came over me once the pain past. It felt like I was floating now.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and took deep breaths. I shook it off and went to get a quick shower before anyone got back.

~~~~~~

I put my wet hair in a bun, not caring what it looked like. The shower helped me relax and I must say it felt good.

The weather was warm and sticky so i put on shorts and a plain shirt. Casual clothes.  

I went back over to the couch. Just as I sat down the drier arrived.

"Likes like everything went well here." He smiled and walked to the very front of the bus.

"You have no idea." I mumbled, looking through my phone. Harry texted me a few minutes ago but I had only noticed now.

"Heading back babe. We will be there in a minute." Was all he said. I locked my phone without replying. I rested my was back against the wall, waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the rush of fans screaming. "The boys are back." The driver laughed. I hauled my knees up to my chest as the door opened.

The fans got louder and the boys shouted back saying 'Hello' and 'Bye' also waving to them. Paul was the last one to enter. Harry ran over to me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder.

"You need to wake me the next time." I whispered to him. He laughed.

"I didn't think you would want to be bothered." He kissed my forehead. He sat down next to me.

"Okay boys, you have the night off. Which is only 4 hours and you have to be back on the bus." Paul said looking at each of the boys. They all nodded.

"I'm taking you out tonight." Harry said,looking back at me. I turned to him.

"You don't need to do that." I said smiling.

"We are leaving at six, Ali." He smiled. "It gets dark around six so the fans won't really notice me that much."

"Oh the will notice you anyway." Zayn laughed. He smiled.

"I'm going to take Zayn to the airport to he Perrie. We are all going bowling." Niall said to Paul.

"I'm taking Danielle out to a club tonight." Liam said, looking at her, smiling.

"I'm going shopping with Eleanor." Louis smiled.

"Okay,Good. Now everyone sit down, we are going to the hotel." Paul said, joining the driver.

"What do I need to wear for tonight?" I asked Harry, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Anything will do. You look good in anything." Harry whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I nodded. "You did a lot of moving last night. Bad dream?" Harry brought up. I shook my head.

"No, I don't think so." I answered. He nodded.

"Remember if anything is going on I want you to tell me." I looked up at him. He was staring at me.

"I know." I said, he kissed my nose and leaned his head on mine.

{A/N: I don't know if this chapter is short because I'm writing on my phone. I couldn't post last week because I have so much study and I Still do. I hate finals. So sorry about that. :) Oh and sorry for mistakes!}