Chapter Sixty -"I'll Be Here."

Zayn and Perrie both left before midnight, I told them since they cooked, I would clean up. Harry stayed up and helped me with the dishes. He dried and put them away while I washed them.

"Thank you for today, Harry." I smiled, looking up at him while still washing the plate that was in my hands.

"I had a lot of fun too, Just don't want to see you go." Harry gave a small smile but I knew he was upset still.

"Harry, I will call every night, It will be just like I never left, I promise you." I took the water out of the sink and handed Harry the last wet dish.

"Let's put them away tomorrow morning, finished the rest after as well." Harry tossed the dish towel to the side, "I'm too tired now."

I wanted to finish cleaning up but I never wanted to do it alone also, so i agreed with Harry and we both headed for bed.

"I really am going to miss having you here." Harry said, taking off his rings.

"Now you know how I feel while the time gets closer for you too leave on tour with the boys."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I've packed my bag and was ready to leave before ten in the morning. I blow dried my hair and woke Harry up, he was my ride to the airport.

Danielle sent me a text last night of a total of things I should have packed for the trip which I read the list over at least four times and re packed each time.

"Harry, we need to leave in a few minutes." I called from the bathroom where I was brushing my teeth.

"Babe, your flight doesn't leave for another hour and a half, you have enough time left." Harry stood in the door way watching me.

"I don't want anything bad to happen and I'll be late. Plus Danielle will be there way before me," I wiped over my face, "Ready?"

Harry sighed and nodded, turning around and walked down stairs. "Promise to call every night?"

"I promise. Promise no getting too drunk and end up with strangers?" I laughed.

Harry smiled, "Promise." He handed me my jacket as he took my luggage for me into the car. I was very glad Harry was taking me to the airport. Last night up in bed we were trying to figure out if he should come or not because of big groups of people.

Eleanor told me Louis was going to take her, so Harry wouldn't back down. The drive to the sirport seemed to take no time at all, Harry found a parking space and we just sat there for a few minutes without speaking nor looking at each other.

"We should head in." I was the first to speak. Harry kept looking straight ahead.

"I love you, Remember that. I'll be here once you get back, I'll be there as soon as you walk off that plane to come back home with me."Harry looked down.

We were always together, never this far apart in our relationship, where as Eleanor and Louis are use to it by now, it isn't that hard for them.

"I love you." I Turned towards Harry, "Always will." I smiled at him and I saw a smile form on his face.

"Okay, let's get you in there." He took a deep breath, opening the door and then pulling out my luggage from the back seat.

"Danielle said she is by our gate in the seating area when I'm ready to see her, Eleanor isn't here yet."

Harry and I were stood to the side, leaning against the wall talking for a few minutes before I had to go on up.

Every few minutes Harry would kiss my cheek or my forehead, causing me to turn a light red. Harry would never show this much effection in public with me before.

A few fans came up to us and wanted a picture with Harry but he wouldn't leave. 

"I just want to spend the last few minutes with my girlfriend before she leaves, but I'll happily take some after she is gone." He would say to each person that asked.

"Harry, it would only take a second if you want too. I'll wait." I touched his cheek and he leaned in closer.

"and that would be a second I miss saying good-bye too you." He smiled, "You do know they are snapping pictures of us together right now, eveything we do, they are getting it on their camera to share with everyone later."

"Kinda creepy." I laughed, he smiled and his two hands went towards my face as we connected our lips for a good-bye kiss.

It felt like no one else was there, that we were all alone here, Then I snapped out of it and pulled away, smiling at him.

"I have to go up now. Get checked in." I whispered, playing with the zipper on his coat.

"I think I just seen Eleanor and Louis a few minutes ago."

I nodded and grabbed the handle to my things, biting my lip as Harry played with my hair.

"I love you." my eyes felt hot and my throat started to sting.

"Don't cry love." Harry whispered, pulling me in for a hug. I hid my face in his shoulder and took in his scent, it made me feel okay again.

He let go and wipped my face with his hands, "Now you have to go before you missed your flight, even though it would be a good thing for me." He kissed my forehead and I started to walk away, leaving him behind.

I feel him watch every foot step I took but I couldn't look back at him, It would make me cry again and I would just run back to him, and I can't do that right now.

~ ~ ~ 

"Ali, There you are." Danielle called out, waving a hand in the air. I was all checked in now it was just to wait. I walked over to Danielle, sitting next to her.

"Wasn't that hard to find you." I laughed as I sat down. 

"Guess you were saying your good-byes to Harry." She smiled, "Have you seen Eleanor around?"

"Harry mentioned that he thought he saw them but wasn't sure, I haven't spoke to her yet."

"Speak of the devil, here she comes now."

"Hope I never worried you, I was starving so I grabbed something to eat after I left Louis."

I relized that I forgotten to eat this morning and felt myself hungry.

"We are boarding in like ten minutes, Our gate is right there." We both looked in the direction Danielle pointed to.

"Ready Girls?"

I smiled, I was very excited. " We will be soon walking on France grounds in a few hours." I laughed.

We made our way towards the gate, I pulled out my phone to see a message from Harry.

"Look up."  I read out loud, looking around. I noticed Harry was above me, waving through a window that held us apart. Louis was also next to him, waving. I called out Eleanor's name and she looked where I was looking and started waving back.

Another group of people were next to Harry waving, that was Danielle's older sister, I've seen her before. Then our gate was ready. I mouthed 'I Love You' to Harry before walking away.

(Sorry for more stupid little mistakes and thank you for all the nice inbox messages. only another 10 chapters left. What do you think will happen towards the end?)