Chapter Seven - Drunk

Niall's P.O.V

We had just joined the other Lads and girls. I noticed Liam look at Alinanora when we got closer. He had hurt Alinanora today and I knew she sort of liked Liam but she could do better.

She doesn't need someone who had hurt her before. When Liam looked at her I held tighter on to her hand. I liked it when we held hands. It gave me a warm feeling.

I had came out of my thoughts when Alinanora let go of my hand to go and change with the girls. this was my chance to talk with the boys about today.

"Mates, Alinanora is really upset because she knows that you guys  don't like her." I started to tell them.

"Niall, She lied to us." Louis said, crossing his arms.

"No, she really didn't, she told us that she wasn't Eleanor, we just didn't believe her." I said, glancing at Liam.

"Well Niall is right. She did tell us. Hey, I am all for putting the past behind us, I would like to become friends with her, she seems sweet." Zayn was the first one to seak. Harry had agreed with what Zayn said.

"She's actaully really cute." Harry smiled.

Louis sighed and agreed he would put the past behind him as well.

"Well, I am not ready to forgive her just yet, Just give me time to think about it, please." Liam mumbled. I nod. I understood.

Alinanora's P.O.V

I had just changed into Perrie's clothes. Eleanor and I were fixing our make up will Perrie was taking off her rings. I was now in a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a low cute white top. It looked nice.

The girls were all wearing Skinny jeans as well. They all looked beautiful. "Okay girls, we are ready for a bit of fun. Don't forget. play it safe."

I was confused at what they meant.

"Well the boys will be drinking tonight, Can never be to safe, We always do this, since you know..The boys all have a seprate flats." Eleanor hinted. 

We walk out of the bathroom and the boys look over at us. "Girls, You are looking stunning tonight." Zayn said, looking up and down at Perrie.

Louis took Eleanor's hand and they were the first to walk out, Harry and Liam right behind them. Zayn took Perrie's hand and they walked out.

I was kinda hoping Niall would take my hand, but he didn't.

~ ~ ~ 

"The music is so loud." I shouted to Niall so he could hear me. He looked at me.

"You will get use to it, I will go get us a drink." Niall shouted back. I nod and watch him walk off. The place was packed. People were so close together, they were rubbing off each other. Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey baby, wanna dance?" A older guy asked me. I gave him a glare but he must have been to drunk to notice.

"No, thanks I will pass on that one." I tell him, He takes my hand leading me to the dance floor. I was using all my weight to stay back.

"Hey! Dude, she's mine, sorry." I hear a voice. I turn to see Harry standing right next to me. The stranger backed off and went to find someone else.

"Thanks, Harry." I mumble to him.

"No problem, hey you have to watch out theres creeps here." Harry warned me. I nod. "So come on Boldmen, lets dance." He took me into the crowd to dance.

"Hey Ali! I got your drink!" Niall shouted. I told Harry that we could dance again later tonight, he nodded and went off the find Liam. I made my way over to Niall to have a drink.

"Thanks." I say to him before I take the drink. He nods and drinks his beer.

"Looked like you and Harry were having fun." He shouted at me so I could hear him. I nod.

"Yeah, I was having a lot of fun actually." I shout back at him, smiling.

"Well, lets go dance now." Niall said, take my drink and laying them both on a little table. I followed Niall over to the dance floor.

~ ~ ~ 

"Ali! Niall! Harry is drunk again, one of you need to take him home." Zayn shouted so we could hear him over the music.

I noticed that Harry was leaning on Zayn so he could stand. I glanced at Niall, it looked like he didn't want to leave yet. Niall frowned.

"I'll take him back, don't worry." I spoke out. Zayn looked surprise that I agreed to take him home. Niall looked worried.

"Guys, I will be perfectly safe, I am not drunk." I tell them they nod, but Niall still looks worried. I put Harry's arm around my shoulder so I could walk him out of the club. When we got outside I called for a taxi.

I gave him the address of Harry's flat and he drove off. Harry was mumbling the whole time. Saying random things.

"Here you go, Have fun." The taxi driver winked at me. I rolled my eyes and paid the man.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. Harry went straight to the kitchen. I wondered what he was up to so I followed him. He went over to the fridge and pulled out some vodka.

"Harry-" I was about to say. He stopped me.

"Shh, Ali. I am not really drunk, I just wanted to leave the club, It was giving me a headache, Here have a drink." Harry said, handing me a cup.

I glanced at the cup and back at him. "Wait? Your old enough to drink right?" Harry said holding the cup back from me. I laugh and took the cup for him.

"Harry, I'm 20, I do what I want to." I said to him, drinking all the vodka in the one sip.

Harry looked at me, one eyebrow raised. "Hit me." I say, sticking out my cup for more." He smiles and pours more into my glass.

We were both, hanging upside down on the couch. Drunk. "Now that, That drink was gooooood." Harry said dragging out the word 'Good'.

"Yeah, It was so good, Harry." I said, laughing. When I am drunk I laugh, a lot. I glanced over at Harry. "You shoud get some sleep Harry." I say, giggling.

I get up from the couch and I wobbled a little bit, but I make my way to the stairs, Harry gets up off the couch and just stares at me.

"Stop it Harr-" I was saying.

"Shh." Harry whispered, You could tell he was drunk, but then again I was too.

I turn around, my whole body was now facing towards Harry, He looked uncomfortable. "What's wrong, Harry?" I laughed. Playing with my hair. He stepped closer.

That's when I noticed it, Harry actually had a bludge straining against his jeans.

"Alinanora." Harry whispered in my ear with his deep voice. I swallowed.

Harry Grabbed my hips, holding them close to him. His eyes shining from the dim light in the room. I played with one of his curls, as he smirked at me. He glanced at my lips but then back at my eyes. He wasn't that drunk was he?

Harry kissed my cheek, soon making his lips connect with mine.

I pulled away and he took my hand, leading me upstairs.

"Baby you and I, Were about to make some memories tonight." Harry whispered with a smirk.