Chapter Sixty One - France Bound

I couldn't sleep on our flight so Danielle let me read one of her books she packed while her and Eleanor went for a nap. I had around twenty pages left in the book and we started to land. We buckled up again and gathered our things.

"There is a car waiting for us, that will take us to our hotel. It's late now, already the evening so we would grab some supper and stay in the room the whole night." Danielle said, walking off the plane.

The airport was crowded, people running everywhere, rushing. "The car should already be here, right?" I asked, looking around at the others who waited to fly out.

"Yeah, let's go see." Danielle was the leader as we passed by people after we got our luggage, holding our things tight. 

"That's it, right there."Danielle ran a head a little bit, as Eleanor and I Kept walking.

The driver stepped out and helped us with our bags in the back as we piled into the machine. Danielle gave him the address to the hotel we would be staying at. "Very nice hotel, ladies, costly as well. Here on holiday?"

"I'm here on work terms for a few days." The drive was about half an hour, with traffic.

He pulled up in front of the door where Eleanor opened her door first. Danielle handed the man some money, but he shook his head.

"I can't charge such poliet, kind, beautiful girls " Danielle smiled and thanked him. 

"I need to check in and get the keys for us, wait over there." We parted ways, Danielle heading to the counter. Eleanor and I sat down on the couch they had in the waiting corner.

I mumbled to Eleanor, she waited a few seconds to look up.

She turned her head, blocking her face from them. "I think they knew the boys." She laughed.

"Speaking of the devil, Harry just texted me." I smiled, opening it.

From Harry: I've waited to text you, so I know you are off the plane for sure. Are you safe??? x

To Harry: I'm safe and missing you :( I think some of your fans have found Eleanor and I, They keeo making eye contact. Haha :) xxx

"Okay, we are all set, We are on the second floor." Danielle held the key in her right hand with her phone.

"Which means we go this way." Danielle pointed to the lifts. 

"Pardon us, But are you Eleanor Calder?" One of the girls who had been watching us, came over by the lifts with us while we waited.

"Yes, Hello." Eleanor spoke to her.

"I don't want to stop and be a bother but would you mind taking a picture with me?" She asked, as her hand madeit's way to her mouth.

"Oh, well, Yeah It will only take a minute. Would you mind taking the picture, Ali?"

I smiled and the girl handed me her phone, with the camera already up. "Cheese."

"Thank you so much, The fan hugged Eleanor and took the phone from me. "It was really nice chatting with you, Thank you for taking the photo." and she quickly walked away.

By the time, she was gone, the poeple we out of the lift so we were able to get in. "Room Thirty Five." Danielle spoke.

It was a short ride since we were on the second floor. It was just the three of us in the lift, which it was all that could fit because of our things.

"It's right here." Eleanor was walking ahead but couldn't get in because Danielle still had the key. She tossed it to Eleanor.

"Wow, this is a really nice room." I said to the girls.

"It's also sound proof, so no one can hear us outside our door." Danielle noted.

We all piled our bags on the one bed for now,. "Now, time for some room service." Eleanor looked at the menu. "I'm straving here."

"I am too." Danielle and I both said the same time, laughing.

Everything looked so good on the menu, I wanted it all. "It don't matter what I get, I take whatever you are eating."

Another message from Harry came trhough.

From Harry: I've done some recording when you left, getting a few things started up for tour, what are you doing right now babe :)x

To Harry: We are getting some room service now. I'm straving, haven't eaten all day :((

I have just relized Danielle already ordered the food while I was speakign to Harry. Eleanor was on the phone, sitting on the bed. Chances are she was speaking with Louis.

"They said they would be up in fifteen minutes." Danielle set her luggage on the floor and un-packed a pair of shorts and a plain, white shirt.

"While the food is ordered, I am getting ready for bed." Danielle said heading into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

That was a great idea, I opened up my luggage and found a pair of shorts, that I wasn't even going to pack in the first place but I am glad I did. Eleanor said her good-byes and I love before hanging up.

"Louis?" I asked, she nodded.

"Getting ready for bed?" Eleanor asked.

"Danielle is in changing now, I am waiting for her to get out. Are you?"

"Yeah, Since we won't be leaving anymore tonight." She smiled and dug into her luggage.

Danielle walked out of the bathroom with her clothes she wore on the plane in her hands. She had taken off her make-up as well.

"My turn to change." I said, heading towards the bathroom, I locked the door behind me.

(Sorry this is a short chapter and it was suppose to be posted yesterday but Wattpad wouldn't let me log into my account :/ So many mistakes, I'm sorry :p )