Chapter Forty One - Building A Wall

Eleanor's P.O.V

"Did you find her?!" Perrie said jumping up from the couch once I walked through the door.  

I shook my head at her.

"No. No sign of her anywhere." Danielle came in a few minutes after me.

"Didn't find her." I said, tearing strolling down her cheeks.

Ali was gone when we got back last night, we found the boys past out in the living room. So we left them there. We thought she went for air so we left her alone.

But when we woke up this morning she still wasn't back. We left to find her but had no luck with it. The boys were still snoring away which had bothered me.

"What happened to her?!" Perrie whispered. Something was bothering her if he wasn't home yet.

Maybe it was us. All of us surprising her.

I heard movement coming from the loving room. I went to check to see who was up.

It was Liam and Zayn. "Boys did you see Ali?!" I said once I came face to face with them.

"Don't we get a good morning?" Zayn mumbled still tired

"What? Ali's not here?" Liam said, sitting up. Now being alarmed.

"Yeah, she left last night and didn't come home. It's ready 10:00. We are worried." Danielle and Perrie walked in to join me

"Let's look for her then." Liam jumped up.

"We already tired that." Danielle said, sitting on the arm of the couch. "We didn't find her."

The door opened and closed. We all went silent.

Ali walked in with a coffee in her hand and Max behind her.

"Ali!" Danielle screamed, running over to hug her. Perrie and I both ran over too. I notice Max laughing. But something was different with Ali. But she carried a sad smile on her afce now.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Y-Yeah, I stayed at my mom's place last night and Max came into town early this morning and took me to the hospital."

"The Hospital?!" Liam asked walking over with Zayn.

"Yeah." Ali answered him,leaving it at that. With no detail with what went on.

"Why did he take you to the hospital." I heard Harry say from the living room. Guessing He was up now.

"Well I don't exactly like you at the moment." Ali answered him, walking over to the kitchen, laying her coffee down.

"Ali." Max said.

"No." Was what she said back to him.

"I'll leave you guys alone, but I will be back later tonight, Ali." Max said. I thanked him for bringing her back.

I locked the door once he left and tried to get detail from Ali. But I couldn't get anything. Something was keeping a wall up between her and us.

Ali's P.O.V

I didn't want to speak with anyone now. I just want to finish my coffee and curl up on the couch. Alone.

"I'll tell you girls everything later. But please I need time to think. I'll be up in my room If you need me."

I closed my door behind me. And fell right into bed.

I started to cry and I couldn't stop. I was broken up from this morning.

Someone knocked on my for then opened it. I didn't bother to look up.

"Ali?" Harry mumbled with his morning voice.

Great. "Go away." My voice cracked, I turned to face the wall.

He closed the door. "You're crying. What's wrong?"

I never answered him. "Talk to me Ali." He sat on the floor next to the bed.

"You want me too talk to you?! Why?! Don't you remember last night?!" I screamed at him.

"I remember half, but I want to know about the check up today. The one Max took you to." He said flatly.

I wiped my eyes and sat up. I looked him in the eyes. He got off the floor and joined me on the bed.

"They said it's a little boy." I cried,biting my lip from saying more. Harry smiled.

"That's amazing! He is going to be just like me." Harry smiled, showing his dimples.

"He would've been just like you."

"Wait what?" He asked me. I moved closer to him.

"Harry... I.. We lost the baby." I fully broke down crying.

His face dropped, "how?! I can't believe this."

Tears came from his eyes. "Ali." He couldn't speak anymore.

We locked eyes. And he opened his arms. I may hate him but I still love him. I do.

I fell into his open arms and he held me tight.

"It can't be true." He whispered into my ear.

I shut my eyes tight, and nodded.

"We lost him, Harry. Our little baby boy." Was all I could get out.

His hands got tighter around my body as he cried with me.

(A:N; Sorry it took forever for an update. I didn't realize it was such awhile. Sorry for mistakes and sorry if it's short. Hope you enjoyed this heart break chapter </3)