Chapter Forty Five - "The Beautiful, Ali"

Harry's P.O.V

We thought going out shopping and picking up food was a great idea at the time, but we were wong. We only ran into a few fans while we were shopping, after we got pictures and chatted with them, we left right away, since they might just post our location on a social site.

We called Zayn to come meet us at the mall to shop. It took about 6 times to call him and get through. He claimed he was talking to his mum on the other line for awhile, such a mummy's boy he is. He told us he will get ready and tell Perrie where he was going. Then he would be leaving.

We just picked up two large pizzas after we left the mall. Now we are stuck in traffic, it was rush hour, people getting off of work and racing to get home or where ever they want to be other than their work site.

Louis kept beeping the horn but it didnt help. 

"The pizza is getting cold." Liam mumbled, "And my phone died, Great."  Louis rolled his eyes at Liam's whining.

"I was suppose to go see Ali at her place is 10 minutes. I'm going to be late now." I sighed, leaning my head back, rubbing my eyes.

"Well poor baby." Niall huffed, crossing his arms. "God sakes i'm tired at hell."

"Maybe, Eleanor and the other girls went to vist her, Harry. If not i'm sure she will still be there." Louis said. We started to move a bit fast now.

"Thank god, we are moving."  I said, looking through the window.

For a small town it sure is packed with people. "Is Danielle coming to the event tonight?" I asked Liam.

"I asked her yesterday, she said she can't go because she's working, she is traveling to Mexico for 3 days." He frowned, "Maybe, I'll take a friend?"

"Well if you are taking a friend, Tell Peazer. So she knows and won't jump to anything if she sees it all over twitter with the pictures." Niall gave Liam a tip. Which I think is very helpful for him.

"She's a really close friend. But I don't know, she doen't like the cameras, and isn't use to them like Danielle is." He looked down.

"Is Eleanor and Perrie going?" I asked Zayn and Louis. Louis turned left and answered my question.

"Yeah, Eleanor is going to come with me."Louis smiled really big. Zayn smiled too. 

"Perrie is coming, She is going to bring my mum too."

"That's sweet." Louis told him, Zayn nodded at him.

"Perrie is spending a lot of time with your family now Zayn." I told him, smirking.

He looked down, "W-Well yeah, she was always close with my family. My sisters love her to death, yeah. Mum and Dad love her a lot too." Zayn said, smiling. 

"Did you get Ali anything for tonight?" Niall asked.

"Yeah." I nodded, digging into my pocket in my jacket, hauling out a black, long box. "I got her a necklace that says ' forever' on it. To go with her dress i'm going to buy her." I smiled, showing him.

"I picked up something for Eleanor too." Louis said from behind the wheel, now turning right. It was dark out already whiched surprised me.

"I got Eleanor a braclet to go with her black, flowly dress she would be wearing. It matches her shoes. She is going to kill me for buying her something." He laughed.

"I-I got Perrie something last week but never gave it to her yet." Zayn said, wipping his hands on his legs before hauling out a square black box.

We all watched Zayn. He never really gave us detail about him and Perrie, we were all shocked and very interested on what he had to say.