Chapter Thirty Four - Safe and Sound

We had just reached the house, Danielle was already calling Liam to tell him we landed and that we are safe and sound.

I just tossed my bag to the side, not in the mood to pack anything away. The plus side was that the house wasn't a mess, so I never needed to clean up. I would call my mother later, see how she is doing. I should tell her about the baby I guess. I mean, she will find out later.

I just can't picture myself being a mom, having a kid running around. I heard Danielle say her good-byes with Liam. She joined me in the living room.

"How is Liam?" I ask her, not sure what to say. I am not use to having people around, I don't even know Danielle well but yet, I can tell her anything and trust her with it.

"He's fine." Was all she said said to me. "Ali?"

I looked up at her once I sat down. She took a seat also, taking a deep breath of air. "Why aren't you crying?" She asked me. I guess she was talking about Harry.

I searched my head for an answer, but my mouth just started talking. "Well, I learned the past few years not to get attached to things, or people, because they all leave no matter what they say, or they just break." She listened, nodding along.

"Ali, What happened to you, that made you feel that way?" I never thought I would actually tell Danielle what happened. No one ever asked, I always thought no one cared.

"I use to only have one good friend, a really close friend, Max. He moved away and I never saw him again. We would talk on the phone, but after a few months. He stopped calling me, never answered my messages. He forgot all about me. People change. When we were both little we always swore we would stay together. Never turn our backs on each other. But the promise was broken." Tears were now rolling down my cheeks, I tried my best to keep them in, I went on.

"I learned to get over it. I went into a depressed time, be all alone. no one felt the way I felt. I stopped eating and loss a lot of weight. Then, I got a boyfriend. He told me I was perfect, beautiful. I slowly became happy again. We dated for 2 years. One night we went to a party and he was pressuring me to have sex with him. I told him that I wasn't going to do it, and then he just tried." I paused. "He tried to rape me. I left him up in the room alone, I cried outside, in the yard for almost an hour, scared to death. I had no one to talk to. I later went back in and I walked in on him and my "Best Friend" doing it."

Danielle shook her head, then opened her arms, allowing me to cry on her shoulder.

"I never trusted anyone since then. I told myself I would get better, and make it good in life. That I wouldn't need anyone. Then all this happened." Danielle stopped me.

"Ali, I-I never knew. I am so sorry." She whispered, rubbing my back.

"No one knows, Danielle. You are the first person to know. I was scared getting close to Harry, now I am stuck in this mess. I never told anyone because I don't want anyone to look at me and feel sorry for me." I leaned back from Danielle and wiped my tears.

"So this thing with Harry just proves I broke a promise with myself, and I am the one that came out hurt. Never again will I trust someone enough like that." Then I went upstairs to be alone for a while.

I decided this was the time to unpack, I took the bag up and put it on the bed. Danielle was talking downstairs, maybe to Liam. I found a folded up picture at the bottom of my bag.

I opened it. It was me and Harry when we went in the photo booth. I got half and he got the other half. We looked happy. We were both smiling. I sighed then ripped the picture up and threw it on the floor.

Danielle knocked on my door before coming in. "What are you doing?" She asked, going over to sit on the bed.

"Nothing, just cleaning up." I smiled at her.

"I just called into the doctors, we have a check up tomorrow."

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah, I will be joining you... Oh and Liam talked to Harry. he never got much from him but he do have something big." She sat up straight. "Niall told Harry off, saying that you were always the one he wanted, but he can't have you because Harry sent you away." My mouth dropped open.

I couldn't help but cry. "Aw babe what's wrong?!" She asked, noticing my fresh tears.

"I feel so bad, Niall never really knew how I felt about him and he never told me that so.. I fell horrible." She shook her head.

"Ali, Harry don't deserve you at all. Niall stood up for you, Be happy about that." She smiled. "He wants to be more than friends, he is just shy and scared of you saying no." It was my turn to shake my head.

"No, I am staying single forever." Danielle laughed at this, I laughed along with her too. I knew there would be a small chance of meeting someone, but I will try my hardest to say no, the only way I won't end up broken again.

"Lets go make something to eat." Danielle said, hauling me down stairs. I could really eat anything now, I was starving.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Louis' P.O.V

"Harry. Niall. We both finally got you in a room together." I said, looking at each of them.

"Only because You guys are holding us down!" Niall shouted. Zayn was holding down Niall and Liam was holding down Harry. Each on one side of the tour bus, which was not very much space between them.

"I want both of you to say what you are feeling exactly, what you are thinking. Harry first, since it started with you."

Harry rolled his eyes at me, but listening to the order.

"Ali is never coming back." He said.

"Harry, more open with us." I said. I could see Niall was going to get away from Zayn soon.

"I never wanted her to go, but she needed to go." He added.

"She never had to go you prick!" Niall shouted. At least we were getting somewhere now, they were talking.

"They told me Niall! IT WASN'T ME!" I could see the vain in Harry's neck.

"Who told you?!" Niall and Liam said the same time.

"Management...It was her or the band. I couldn't let Ali effect us." Harry finally let out. The piece of the puzzle we were missing.

"I'm going to kill them! They had no right! They made things worst now!" Niall screamed once again.

"Please know that I thought I did the right choice. I never meant to hurt her. No one makes me feel the way I feel when I am around her. She makes me feel different. I feel like she actually loves me. That she never used me because of fame."

"Harry. She will never want to see you again for sending her away, didn't you think of that." Niall said, he was much calmer now than before. Zayn let go of him, Liam also let go of Harry.

They still stood there in case we needed to break up a fight.

"I already know that. I am just hoping she will forget about me and be happy with someone who can always be there for her." Harry said, low.

Niall said nothing, He looked much sadder now. I guess he feels what Harry is feeling now.

"Lad, I never did truly think you loved her so much to care. I'm sorry." Niall spoke up. Harry stared at him.

"I'm sorry too, mate." They both got up and gave each other a quick hug.

"I wonder what she is doing now." Harry mumbled, playing with his paper airplane necklace around his neck.

{A:N; Sorry for mistakes, I typed this chapter very early in the morning. Are you happy Niall and Harry made up? If you want another chapter, comment what you thought after reading this chapter :) }