Chapter Twenty Eight - A Good Night Kiss

"I can't find anything to wear." I said, changing out of my second outfit. Eleanor and Louis left to go shopping.

Danielle and I were helping each other get ready. It gave me a chance to talk more to Danielle. "Here, we are the same size, trying these on." Danielle said throwing a tee and a pair of jeans to me.

I came out of the bathroom wearing Danielle's clothes. "They are perfect for you, Ali." Danielle said, putting earrings in.

"Are you sure. This is the first time out with Harry, I want to look nice."

"I'm sure." Danielle smiled. I was finally ready.

"Danielle, time to leave." Liam called out. She sprayed some perfume.

"We'll I'm off, have fun with Harry. We'll talk later, once we all get home." I nodded.

"Ali are you ready?" Harry asked, standing in the door way. I turned to him and sighed.

"Yeah I'm ready." I smiled. He stuck his hand out for me to take it. I grabbed a light jacket and left with Harry.

"I want to show you something before I take you to dinner." He said, when we started walking down the street.

He lead us to a gate and up to a booth. "One lock please." He asked the older looking guy sitting inside.

He handed the lock to Harry, Harry passed him the money.

"Here take this."Harry handed me a key. I stared at it and held it tight.

I followed him up a path way. He started craving our names in the lock.

"Harry+Ali=Love Forever" He read out loud. I smiled.

"Let me see." I said once he stopped writing. He showed me and smiled.

"We put the lock here and throw the key into the river." He said,locking the lock.

"Can I throw the key now?" He laughed and nodded. I watched the key hit the water, making a splash.

I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist and lean his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek.

"I love you, Ali." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned around to face him.

"I love you, Harry." I said. He connected his lips to mine. I tried to make the kiss deeper but he broke away.

"Now lets go to Dinner." He smirked. He grabbed my hand and starting running towards the exit, hauling me behind.

I couldn't do anything but laugh the whole time.

~~~~~~

"Dinner was lovely, Harry." I said as we walked back to the hotel.

"I tired my best to make it a good night." He smiled.

"It was a perfect night. I had so much fun. It was nice just to get out."

Harry opened the hotel door for me. The lobby was nice and peaceful I say it was because it was late.

"We share a room with Zayn." Harry said hauling out his room key. I nodded.

"Hello." Zayn said once we opened the door. He was watching TV in his night clothes.

We both said Hello and went to get ready for bed. I just threw on one of Harry's long t-shirts.

Harry stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just...look good in my clothes." He bit his lip. I laughed.

"I think your saying  that because you know I have no pants on." He laughed.

"Maybe."

I put my hair up out of my face. Harry walked over behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist he kissed my neck then rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Stop , Zayn is in the next room." I said to Harry.

"I wish we had our own hotel room." He said in a low voice. I turned around so now I was facing him.

"I do too." And He kissed my forehead.

"Maybe he won't hear." Harry said, holding my hands.

"No!" I laughed letting go of his hands.

"Good night Zayn!" I called out.

"Good night." Zayn shouted back. He turned the TV up.

I went and turned the light off. There was only two bedrooms, one which me and Harry shared.

Harry climbed into bed once I turned the light off. I climbed in next to him.

He found my waist and wrapped his arm over it, pulling me closer.

"Please." Harry begged again."

"Harry, not with Zayn right there. I turned on my side, facing him, staring into his eyes.

{A/N: Sorry I couldn't update last week, I had exams and needed to study. I finished them on Friday (yesterday) and was to tired to finish this chapter. Sorry for mistakes, it's 1:00AM. Feedback? :)}