Chapter Thirty Two - " Leave."

"What do you think?" I whispered to Harry who was standing on a bridge, looking at the stars.

"I don't know." He shook his head. "You should be asleep." He said without looking back at me.

"Harry, I need to know how you feel about this because...because I can't wait around for an answer." I shoved my hands in my pocket and watched him.

"Ali, It's too soon. I wouldn't be around, I would never get to see my baby." He said finally turning around to face me. I never thought Harry would say that, I thought he would be happy and excited.

"Is that your final answer?" I said once I started walking back to the hotel. He never answered.

The hotel was only about 15 minutes away if you were walking.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked once I got back up in the room? I nodded.

"I could be better." I took off my jacket and tossed it aside. "I am just going to go and lay down now. Good night." I said to him.

"Danielle and Eleanor said they should he here in a few minutes, just letting you know love."

Danielle and Eleanor had a hotel room down the hall. I half closed the door, in case Harry came back soon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Harry's P.O.V

"Niall tell the rest of the boys I will be back soon." I said shoving my shoes on.

"So we are not going golfing?" Niall asked. I never answered him, I just went on to where I needed to be.

~ ~ ~ ~~

"good to see you again Harry." Phil said. He was one of the younger guys who worked with Management.

"Same to you too, Phil. Now what did you want to speak to me about?" Phil called me this morning asked if I could drop down by his office for a quick talk.

"I know about your girlfriend, Ali, and that...that she is carrying your baby, Harry." I folded his arms, leaning back in his chair. My hand made a fist.

He went on talking. "Are you both still together?" He asked.

"Yes." Was all I gave him.

"Well we can't let that get out now can we."

"What are you saying?" I stared at him.

"You need to get rid of her before fans find out.

"You're asking me to break up with her?!" I shouted. He jumped back a little and cleared his throat.

"No Harry, I'm telling you to break up with her. You must do it before the show today."

"I won't."

"You will Harry. Lose her or effect the whole band. Your choice, you have four hours before the next show. Hope you make the right choice. Good day Styles."

I stood up and knocked the chair over, slamming the door behind me.

I couldn't effect the whole band, but I cant get rid of Ali.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                Ali's P.O.V

"Harry is that you?" I shouted out, jumping up from a chair in the hotel room.

"Yeah babe, I stayed in Niall's room last night. I needed to think."

I made a cup of tea.

"I have my answer." He mumbled. I never said anything and just waited for him to tell me.

"...I'm not ready to be a father and you should leave." He never made eye contact with me.

It took a minute to sink in, that's when I knew Harry was joking around, he was serious.

"Oh so, now that I am knocked up you don't want me anymore. You don't want me because you always want a fucking stick skinny model, AM I right!?" I shouted. He never answered my question.

"I guess that answers that. I'm already packed." I left  the hotel room and down the hall.

"Danielle? Eleanor?" I knocked on their door.

"What's wrong babe?" Eleanor asked once she opened the door.

"We...We broke up." I cried. She gasped and told me to come in.

~ ~ ~ ~

After telling Danielle and Eleanor all what Harry said, Eleanor was crying to.

"I thought Harry was better than that." Danielle said.

"We all thought that." Eleanor added.

"Are you packed babe?" they both asked.

"Yeah, I just didn't grab anything coming here, but I am all packed." I wiped a few tears.

"Don't stress over him love, it's bad for the baby. And it's bad for you too." Eleanor told me putting a blanket around me.

"I will be back, I will go get your bag and talk to Louis for a minute." Eleanor closed the door behind her.

"Ali, I am going to fly back with you." Danielle broke the silence.

"No, don't do that, stay with Liam." I mumbled to her with my eyes closed.

"I was leaving in two days anyway, You are not getting on a flight by yourself, Ali. I am coming with you if you like it or not."