Chapter Eighteen - Nobody Compares

Alianora's P.O.V

"Max did you see my black skinny jeans?!" I shouted out. I was going to the boys' concert tonight with Eleanor. I thought about it and said that I should have fun.  It was only tomorrow morning and I will be gone.

"Yeah, you had packed them Golden." Max said walking into my room. I had a light blue tank top on, wearing a white jacket with it. My hair was curled, which Max had helped me with after a good amount of fingers burnt.

I have never been to a concert. Never. My stomach was doing flips. I never ate anything. I was to excited really. Eleanor will be picking me up, Louis' Mum is driving us there since she will be there along with Louis' sisters.

The rest of the boys' families are going there too. Eleanor has my ticket for me.  "Golden, Eleanor is here for you." Max said turning away from the window. Max flicked the light to let them know I was on my way out.

I gave Max a hug. He never wanted me to go tonight. I needed to talk him into it. I told him that it will just be days and we will be back home. He let me go then. I grabbed my purse and phone then made my way to the car.

~ ~ ~ ~

"It's so loud here!" I shouted at Lottie. She was one of Louis' sisters. She nodded. I was sitting by Eleanor and on the other side was Lottie. El was talking to Louis' Mum right now.

"Yeah, it's always like this. You'll get use to it." She told me, then started to shout cause the boys ran on stage. Wait, get use to it? What?

The boys started with a speech. Thanking everyone for coming and supporting them. They started with a few songs from Up All Night and then answered questions. Louis had to wee twice, making the boys do random things.

Then they started again. Taking one lucky fan on stage. The picked a girl that was in front row. Music started to play. Harry and Niall helped her climb on stage. Then they started singing.

"Your hand fits in mine Like it's made just for me But bear this in mind It was meant to be And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks And it all makes sense to me" Zayn sang out into the crowd. The girl got to slow dance with each of the boys while one of them was singing. when Niall sang he sang right in her eyes. I could tell she was very well crying now.

When the song was over she hugged each of the boys and then went behind stage to get back to her seat. The crowd went wild and started screaming. I clapped with tears in my eyes. Not only was that a touching song but that they sang it right to a teenaged girl. Touching.

Then then went right into the next songs. Live While We're young, Last First Kiss, Kiss You, Magic, They Don't Know About Us. Then they had a short little break.

"Are you having fun?" Louis' Mum asked me. I looked at her.

"I am having the best time of my life! Thank you so much for bringing me here." I said to her. She smiled and then turned to check up on the twins. I turned to Lottie who was smiling away talking to a few fans who wanted a picture with her.

"Excuse me. Are you Eleanor. As in Eleanor Calder?" A girl tapped on my back. I turned around and she gasped. I laughed.

"No. People call me Ali. I am a friend of Eleanor's." I told her. She smiled and asked for a picture. Why not? I snapped a picture with her and we talked during the whole break. When the boys came back she wanted to give me a hug good-bye. She was so sweet and nice.

"Who was that?" Eleanor asked coming back from the bathroom.

"She thought I was you and wanted a picture. I told her I was a friend of yours and we talked for a while. She was so nice!" I said. She laughed and got settled in her seat again.

"This is the last song for the night everybody!" Liam said, the fans screaming.

"We know, we know. We don't wanna leave! How about we just pack you all up?" Zayn said making the girls scream louder than before.

"I thought the other families were here?" I asked Eleanor, confused.

"They are down closer. We are meeting back stage." She said not taking her eyes off the stage. Like she was watching closely at something. Well her boyfriend was on the stage too. The lights went all the way out. I couldn't see anything but the stage.

A spotlight came down. It was on me! For a second I thought it was a fan but I was that fan! "Eleanor?" I said turning to her whispering. She grinned and raised her shoulders trying to tell me that she didn't know.

I looked around every one was staring at me. The music started. Some people looked back at the boys. Niall wasn't on the stage. He was now in the crowd but walking up. Starting off the song.

"You're so pretty when you cry when you cry Wasn't ready to hear you, say goodbye Now you're tearing me apart, tearing me apart You're tearing me apart." Niall sang, coming closer.

"Go to him." Someone whispered from behind me. It snapped me out of my thinking and I got up walking away from my seat and down to Niall. All eyes were on us. I stopped a few feet away. He smiled while he finished his solo.

"Niall." I gasped. I was shocked. His voice was beautiful. I mean I heard them sing but not live. Amazing. He smiled.

"Ali, I got Eleanor to take you here tonight. I'm not ready for goodbye yet." I looked down remembering the fight I had with him the other night. I felt horrible. I started to cry. he stepped closer.

"Your so pretty when you cry." He whispered to me. His mic was off while the others were singing. I smiled.

"But Niall you're with Demi and..."

"I broke up with Demi the night I saw you at bowling. It was hard for me to see you with Max." He said, moving a curl behind my ear. A people 'Aweed' I laughed.

Niall stuck his hand out to me. I glanced at it and took it. Then hhe started singing again, his voice boomed over the place. Made me jump a bit, Niall noticed and rubbed my hand.

"Theres gotta be some way to get you to want me Like before." He sang, walking back to the stage, holding my hand. Then all of the boys ended the song.

"'Cause no one ever looked so good In a dress and it hurts 'cause I know you wont be mine tonight No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile, Baby tell me how to make it right
Now all of my friends say it's not really worth it, but even if that's true No one in the world could stop me from not moving on, Baby even if I wanted to"

Then Harry sang the last line. "Nobody compares to you." the crowd went crazy. Niall and I had just got back on the stage and he leaded me over to the far side of the stage, telling someone to take me back stage to wait for him.

They started to answer questions again. While I was walking away, leaving the boys I heard the first question. "Are you and that girl together, Niall?" It made me smile. I heard the start of his answer.

"She is wonderful and beautiful, but she is not my girlfriend sadly. But it would be nice to call her mine.." The crowd screamed and Zayn and Harry made kissing sounds into their mic.