Chapter Thirty Eight - Can't Be, Could It?

Harry's P.O.V

~ ~ ~  ~ ~

We were just settled down into our seats on the plane, waiting for it to take off. It was almost midnight, of course Zayn was asleep, He is always the first to fall asleep on the plane. I was starting to plan out talking to Ali in my head, I want things to go right.

I want to bring her back with me. Perrie was doing a follow spree on Twitter to pass some time away, Louis and Eleanor were playing some kind of game with their phones. I would be doing that too, but I don't want to waste my battery life so soon, we haven't even taken off yet.

Liam and Niall were just talking about the concert we have done so far and how many we have left. The light came on. which was a sign to put or phones and other stuff away.

"Do you think she still cares?" I asked, my voice cracking a bit. I was also very tired, but would rather do this.

"You know she does, Harry."Louis said, Eleanor was resting on his shoulder. I gave him a small nod and he turned back to Eleanor, also resting.

"Take a nap. It would do you good, I don't think you will sleep once we get to the hotel." Liam said, throwing me a pillow. I thought he was right, I should sleep. Not even thirty minutes later, everyone was sleeping away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Danielle's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep, It was after 2 here, Ali was asleep for awhile. I still sat on the couch, with the TV turned on low. Nothing was good on that I wanted to watch. I strolled through my twitter, switching back and forth to my mentions and news feed.

Liam hasn't tweeted about the flight, none of them have. I noticed Perrie was doing a follow spree. I know that Eleanor was with Louis, since Louis made a tweet about being with her. So I know Eleanor is there with them, at least they will be good and get here without going off somewhere.

They must have gotten in the airport without being noticed because no one knew anything on where they were, All update accounts were tweeting that the boys were MIA, Missing In Action. Not even a picture of them in the airport, which was good.

If there are pictures they will find where they are heading to and it will be all over the place, since this is a small town, Ali would find out for sure. I tweeted a few people who have wanted me to notice them. It's amazing seeing fanpages, begging for a tweet, because It shows their love.

"Danielle, are you okay babe?" One tweet said, I read out loud. What? what were they talking about?

"Dani, you havent tweeted in a while :( #WeMissYou" Another one read.

I went through another few tweets, finding now that most were pictures. I opened one. It looked like Liam, but he was with someone else. I read the tweet along with the picture. 

"Danielle? Liam was caught holding hands with her! So this is true? #RIPPayzer" I gasped as I zoomed in on the picture. You can't see the girl, the body guard was in the way in the picture, But you could clearly see it was Liam, and that they were holding hands.

Maybe it was a look alike? That could be it, he wouldn't cheat, I know him to well for that. But I am always away too, he wants someone there with him. I ignored the tweet for now, I will have to bring it up to Liam, But not sound like I think he is cheating, in case he isn't. It can't be, but could it?!

I called up my sister, surprised she was still awake. It was a while since we both saw each other, not counting our Skype calls. We caught up on what was happening and I told her I was with a friend for awhile, flying back home pretty soon.

After a hour on the phone, Liam texted me. He had just woke up from a nap on the plane. They would be landing in about 10-15 minutes. The drive to the hotel was about twenty minutes.

I went to Ali's kitchen to look for a pill to help with my headache. I should just sleep, but I refuse to go to bed until Liam is in his hotel room with everyone else. Then I shall rest.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~

Harry's P.O.V

"We are landed now in Five minutes!" Niall sang, you could tell her was hyper now that he wasn't tired. The nap had actually helped me relax. Everyone was ready to get off the plane and get to the hotel. I was one of them.

"The drive is about twenty minutes."Perrie mumbled, rubbed her eyes, she was the last to wake up.

"Well It's only twenty minutes at least." Eleanor said, lifting her head off Louis' shoulder.

The plane was landing now and we were all excited, this is the first time the boys were here, my second. Too bad it was dark so they didn't see anything nice.

"What time is it?" Zayn asked, Louis took out his phone to check the time.

"Umm, it's almost 3:30 AM." He said, looking at the time.

"SO early." Zayn whined, he would be sleeping now since it was our few days off.

"Okay time to go." Liam said, taking off his belt, we all followed behind him.

There was a long black van waiting for us outside the airport, the place was dead. No one was around, other than the workers, who looked very bored right now.

"I'm not use to this." Niall laughed. 

"Like what?" Louis asked, taking Eleanor's hand and his bag in the other.

"This. Being peaceful, No one around, screaming. No cameras flashing, or people in our faces. Like it was a long time ago. It's nice." 

"Yeah It is, I like it here." Zayn said. 

"It ain't going to be peaceful once people find us." I laughed. 

"Than lets just avoid leaving in the day light."Niall said, with a straight face. We all laughed.

"No, I'm serious, we should, And if we have to, dress up so we can't be seen." Niall said, messing his hair up.

"That's a really good idea, the sound of an actual peaceful time away from home is great, it's something you boys aren't use to." Eleanor said, agreeing with Niall. 

"Okay, we will do our best to try that. I also think it's a very good idea." Liam said.

We all piled into the van and gave the hotel address to the older looking man behind the wheel.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

The rooms are very nice. They were in the other room getting un packed. Perrie and Eleanor, sometimes Danielle will share that room. We have this room. The boys room.

"Great isn't it." Zayn smiled. "Do we have anything good to eat here. The plane ride made me hungry. Very hungry." He started looking around in the kitchen.

"We should pick up a few things tomorrow." Eleanor said, sitting on the couch with Liam.

"Yes, sounds great, I'll join you." Louis sat on the other side of her on the couch and smiled, kissing her cheek, then wrapping his arm around her.

"I think it's time to rest, it's already 4:00." I told the boys. They agreed with me. Louis and Zayn took the girls to the other room while we got ready for bed.

{Promised I would update today so here it is! Hope you like it and sorry for mistakes above. I started school 3 days ago so It's hard to update now, which I am sorry for.  What do you think Ali is going to say to Harry once they come face to face again??  What do you think will happen with Danielle and Liam. I like asking this stuff because it also helps me with the updates in the chapters :) }