Chapter Nine - Nemi

Niall's P.O.V

The tv was down low, you can't really know it's on unless you look at it. Ali had fallen asleep on my chest while watching the movie. I am not saying I wanted her to move, I liked her there. It meant she was safe, safe with me.

I watched her snore slightly. She looked so peaceful. I didn't want to move cause I know I would wake her up if I do. I turned on my phone and checked up on Twitter. Going through my mentions, replying to a few fans. I scrolled down some more

I found a tweet from Demi. I am known to have a crush on Demi. The boys make fun of me all the time for it. Tonight she was free and asked me to go to a party with her and her older sister, Dallas. It has been awhile since I had talked to Demi.

I replyed back to her saying "Sure, Give me a text later, I would love to go to the party !" New mentions started to pile in. I am sure Demi will see it and text me. I know when I meet up with the boys, they will be making fun of me for this.

I locked me phone and that's when Ali started to wake up. "Sleep well?" I ask her when she rubbed her eyes.

"Slept like a baby." She laughed. "So, What are you doing for the rest of the day?" She asked me.

"Well, I am going out tonight so don't miss me too much." I wink at her. She laughs and gets up from the couch. I show her a hurt look.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, noticing my face.

"Well, I was warm but now that you moved I am cold." I whine. She laughs and goes down the hall.

I say sat down on the couch, I heard a ding. It was my phone. A new message coming in. I slide it over to unlock it and to notice that Demi texted me the plans. She said she will come to my flat to pick me up.

"Hungry?" I heard Ali ask from behind me,Which scared me and I locked the phone fast. Great now it looks like I am hiding something from her. "Hmm, Girlfriend?" She asked, raising a eyebrow.

"Very funny. I have to get going down Ali." I tell her, getting up, walking towrds the door.

"Oh okay." She said. "See you later." I nod and leave her hotel room. Of course there were camera men everywhere. As I walked out of the hotel, unlocked my car and drove back to my flat to get ready for the party.

Alinanora's P.O.V

I didn't know when my family would be home. When Niall left I was all alone. I pulled out my cell and called Max.

"Hey Max? I'm lonely. Are you busy?" I asked him when he picked up. "That's great, the door is already unlocked." Then I hung up. I missed Max so much and I couldn't wait till we get to catch up. I decide to make some tacos real quick for a snack when he gets here.

Max should be here any minute now, so I turned to a different tv channel. Which E Talk was on again. This time it said that this was a special live report. I turned it up and listened closely.

"This just in, Niall going out with Demi tonight, Demi was spotted at Niall's flat just minutes ago, dressed in a little black dress. None of the other boys were spotted, just Niall. Is this the begginning? Is this the start of Nemi?" The news reporter had said, laughing, showing some live footage.

My mouth dropped open. That's why Niall left. Cause he was going out with Demi tonight. He just could have told me! That stupid...Stupid boy. I don't know why I felt hurt about this. Niall wasn't my boyfriend.

I shook lose of my thoughts because Max had just arrived. "Max!" I yelled getting up from the cough I was just sitting on to run over and hug him. He picked me up in his arms and spinned me around.

"Why hello Golden!" He say, putting me down. Max calls me Golden because when we first met, I was wearing a Golden top and he had forgot my name so he would just shout Golden. It stuck ever since.

"I have tacos made, Your favourite, and we get the catch up. So tell me, Who is the lucky lady?" I start, dragging him over to the couch. He laughs.

"Well, There is no lady, me and my video games. Got a good job though. What about you. Who is this Blonde headed boy I am hearing about all over. Are you guys dating?" Max asks me. I hold back.

I don't know why I am acting like this. The back of my throat stings. "Alinanora?" Max says, coming closer to me. I hide my face in his chest as he holds me to him tight. "What's wrong? Did I say something?"

I swallow. "No Max, you said nothing, It's just that...A lot has been going on these past weeks. It's a long story..."

"Hey, Golden. I have all day!" He says, flashing his white teeth. I take a deep breath and explain to him. I leave out the look alike part.

"Well, I have made some new friends and I have gotten close to one of them, Which is the blonde headed one, Niall. We have been hanging out and suff." I start off.

"And holding hands." Max adds on. I look at him. "I saw pictures, they are everywhere." I go on.

"But I was drunk one night and I slept with his band mate, well I think I slept with his band mate, I can't remember. But I think I could be having feelings for Niall. And knowing he is out on a date with Demi, Why would he like me after all he has Demi." I finish.

"Well, I can say one thing. That was not a long story, Golden." I laugh and hit his shoulder.

"I am not joking, Max. I am screwed." I cover my face.

He takes my hands away from my face, holding them in his hands. "Hey you just need some time away from all this...You should stay the night at my flat. Just like when we were 8 and we would have sleep overs." I smile.

"Well I do miss those." I say. He smiles.

"Good, Well lets get packing, Golden." then he tosses me over his shoulder and we go to pack my bag. This might actually be a great idea.

~ ~ ~ ~

"I never thought a girl would need so much things for one night." Max said, falling on the bed while I zipper up my bag.

"I am a girl, never know what can happen." I laugh. He gets up and carries my bag out, it being to heavy for me to lift.

"Weakling." Max mumbles.

"Love you too." I say, closing the door behind us. I left a note for my mother. She loves Max and she wouldn't worry. Max puts the bag on the wheels, rolling it behind him.

I saw flashing lights. "Great." I mumble. Max doesn't hear me.

"Is this your boyfriend?" One shouts. "Are you cheating on Niall and Louis.?!" another shouts. "Niall is out with Demi, He doesn't love you." I hear someone call. "You're with all the band members."

"Hey! Clear the way!" Max shouts, putting his free arm around my waist guiding me to his car. I buckle up and he climbs in.

"This is crazy." Max says, turning the car on.

"I know." I mumble, hiding my face from the cameras.

Everyone was behind us in a distance now. I am glad I have my best friend back but now I had just dragged him into everyone of my problems. "Trust me, Niall would be lucky to have you, Golden." Max says, not looking away from the road.

I sigh. "Thanks, Max, I am sorry for dragging you into this all." I look at him.

"As long as I have my Alinanora along this crazy ride, why the hell not?" He laughs.