Chapter Fifty Three - Alone

I woke up to slience. I rolled over and un-plugged my phone, also checking the time, 7:00AM.

I sighed and got out of bed. Once I am up, I am never able to get back to sleep. I un-locked the door and walked outside. I first went to check Mine and Harry's bedroom. I found a fully dressed Harry and Zayn asleep in our bed, snoring. Trash all over the floor.

I close the bedroom door and headed down stairs. Niall and Liam were on the living room floor in front of the TV with two beers next to them each. Louis was shirtless on the couch, sound asleep. I rolled my eyes and went to grab a a bag to start cleaning up. 

I sweeped up chips from the kitchen and living room floor. Wiped up beer in the kitchen. I than threw out all the trash and washed some dishes that the chips were in last night. 

~ ~ ~

I finally had eveything cleaned and smelling nice by ten after eight. No one was up yet. I headed back up the the guest room where I spelt last night, to make up the bed.

I snuck into my room, without waking Harry and Zayn, to grab some clean clothes to change into. I sprayed some perfume in the hallway and walked into the perfume circle. I shoved my dirty clothes into the basket to be washed.

I headed back downstairs, when a text had came throw on my phone. "Eleanor" I read out loud.

I unlocked the phone and read the text from Eleanor out loud. "Do Louis happen to be over there at the flat?"  I replyed to her saying 'Yes and is sound asleep, I just finished cleaning up after them all"

Eleanor replyed about two minutes later. "Sounds like them all very much. Lonely?" I read her message out loud to myself.

I quickly replyed. 'Very much indeed, If Danielle hasn't spoken to you about last night than you have no idea how i feel now.' 

I made a cup of tea and stood in the kitchen scrolling through my phone. I heard a burp come from the living room.

"Hello? Who's up?" I called out, trying to look in the room. 

"Me." Niall called out, I noticed him once he got up off the floor to stand.

"So I fell asleep on the floor." He said, streching his arms above his head. I nodded at him as he joined me in the kitchen.

"I was actually just about to leave." I lied, turning to pour the remaining tea from my cup down the drain, setting the cup down.

"Really? Where you off to?' He asked, making himself some coffee. "Need a ride?" 

"Oh no, I planned on walking. Weather seems to be great today. Might do some shopping." I didn't make eye contact. I felt angry, I don't know why, maybe the emontions from last night were still stirring inside me.

I grabbed my purse and held my phone in my hand. "Well, I'm off now, Maybe I will speak with you later today? Will you still be here when I get ho- back?" I corrected myself. The boys never knew I lived with Harry yet, and in case he wants it to be a secert, i had to act like nothing was different.

"Where you walking to? Is it far? I'll tell Harry once he wakes up." Niall spoke once I was starting to put my shoes and jacket on.

"Maybe I am going meet up with Danielle." I replyed. It sounded cold in my head, I hope it didn't to Niall, I never intened to be rude to him.

"Oh, Well okay." he mumbled.

"Oh and Niall, no need to tell Harry about my where abouts just tell him, He had no trouble ignoring me, so do it again. Thank you." I quickly smiled slaming the door.

~ ~ ~ ~

I was walking up a street with many stores. I wasn't sure why I was here and where I was at that. I was walking for an hour and a half. I spotted a donut shop and decided I was hungry. The donuts were very cheap and were great.

"Hello?" I spoke into my phone, answering the call. "Max?! Hello!" I half shouted into the phone, excited from his called. It was forever since I last seen him.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"Very fine, getting a lot of work done which is always good." He replyed from the other end of the phone., "How are you lately?"

"great, I am in London at the time actually, Pretty beautiful sights here." I caught myself smiling.

"Oh that's lovely!, Oh Ali, can I call you back, or maybe text you in a bit, got another small job in ten minutes." I nodded as if he were here in front of me. I hung up the phone.

"Ali? Is that you?" I looked up, to see who was asking.

"Danielle! What are you doing here?" I asked her. I noticed there was another person with her, looking similar to her.

"I'm shopping with my sister. Where is Harry?" She looked around for him.

I cleared my throat. "I am out alone really, going for a nice walk by myself." I saw something in her eyes as she stared at me once the words left my mouth.

"I'll call you when we get home, stay safe." she hugged me and then left with her sister. 

It was now eleven, I have been out for a few hours now and thought it was time to go back.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello?" I opened the front door. "Anyone here?" I un zippered my jacket and hung it up, tossing my shoes aside.

No one answered me. I locked the door, walking into the living room, laying my purse on the coffee table.

I sighed and went to check the bedroom for Harry or any of the other boys. The bed was made up but no one was there. A picture was layed on the bed. a photo of Harry and I.

I picked it up and looked at it closely. We were both smiling, I turned the picture over, 'I love you, Ali.' was written on the back of the photo. i layed it back on the bed.

No one was home. Not even Harry, I was all alone.

(Sorry for mistakes above, Happy friday! (: )