Chapter Forty Two - Take Out

I woke up with dried tears on my face. I rolled over to see Harry sleeping next to me, His face also stained with tears. We went from fighting and shouting to crying and holding each other, it all happened so fast.

I tired to get off my bed without bothering Harry. I glanced at my alarm clock. It was only 7:00PM. I went to check on every body else. I walked slowly down the hallway and into the living room. I only saw Niall, Eleanor and Louis on the couch.

"Hi" My voice cracked. "Where are the others?" I rubbed my face.

"Danielle and Liam went to pick up some take out and Zayn took Perrie shopping for awhile." Eleanor said. She first jumped when I spoke, I guess I gave her a little fright.

"But who cares. They are safe. How are you?!" Louis asked, turning around. I whinced at his words, like someone just punched me.

He must have noticed because he got off the couch and walked over and held me.

"He told us, Ali. Before you fell asleep." He whispered into my ear. "I'm so sorry. This shouldn't have happened to you and Harry."

"Everything happenes for a reason. Harry is far way to busy to even think about me or being a father, and I don't think I was ready anyway." I said, as tears slipped from my red eyes.

"You both would have been perfect for that baby." Eleanor said, she was now hugging Louis and I.

"A Piece of me died." I whispered. Niall came over and joined in on the group hug.

"A Piece of us all died today, Ali." Niall said, rubbing my back.

"You should have woke me up." Harry mumbled.

The hug broke away, Louis wrapped his arms around me still. " I wanted to let you sleep. You need your rest." I said to him, which was true. He looked very tired.

"You need your rest also." He stuck a hand out for me. "Can you come with me, I want to talk."

I looked at Eleanor and Louis let me go. I started to walk, Eleanor told me she would check on us in a half an hour if we weren't out.

I took his hand as Harry walked me back to the bedroom.He closed the door behind him and I sat on the bed with my legs crossed.

"We still need to talk this out." He said. Sitting in front of me.

"I don't want to fight with you anymore, I'm tired of it."I whispered, closing my eyes.

"Just because our child is gone, doesn't mean the fight is over." He whispered.

"I don't know what to say to you Harry." I looked him in the eyes. "I'm so sorry."

He put his warm hands on my cheeks. "We will take it day by day." He whispered, His breath hitting my face. It was a nice feeling. "Together." He added.

He pulled me in and kissed my forehead, then hugged me.

"Harry, What are you trying to say?" I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulders.

"It hurts when we are a part from each other. Well it hurts me and I don't like that feeling. Cause i know, I won't see you anytime soon." 

"It hurts me too Harry. You hurt me so bad." I said to him.

"I never did mean to. And I'm very sorry, Ali. But please. I love you and I never want you to leave me."

I pulled back from his grip. "I won't go anywhere until you tell me to." 

He smiled and laughed, then pulled me in for another kiss.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

Eleanor's P.O.V

Danielle texted and said she was close to the house now.  Zayn and Perrie should be back within another hour or sooner, since it was almost dark.

It seemed to be pretty quiet in the room where Harry and Ali were, I would only be checking if I heard shouting, them fighting with each other.

"I'm sure they fell asleep." Niall said to Louis and I. Louis nodded.

"Or maybe they are working things out." I said.

Danielle and Liam walked through the door, Their hands both filled with food. 

"Sorry it took forever. There was lots of people and then we got stuck in traffic." 

"Wouldn't think there would be any traffic out this hour." Liam sighed, setting the food down on the table in the living room. We all gathered around on the floor, claming our meals.

"How is she feeling?" Daniellie asked.

"She is broken up. Both, her and Harry. I just want to cry, seeing them, looking into their eyes." I told her. Liam shook his head.

"This is terrible news." He said.

"I will go see if they want to eat with us. I think they both need us all, and all the support." Danielle said, getting up. We all nodded and agreeed with her.

It wasn't long after she came back with Harry and Ali behind her.

"Smells good." Ali said.  Her voice sounded so sad.

I handed her and Harry their food, They sat next to each other on the floor with us.

"When will Zayn and Perrie be home?" Harry asked.

"They should be here very soon." Louis said, eating his take out.

"Ali, I'm going to stay at the hotel with the boys tonight." Danielle said. "I need to be up late and do a few things for work, I don't want to keep you  up." 

"Oh, That's alright." Ali told her.

"Ill stay with you, Ali." I smiled.

"No, that's okay. I will spend the night here with her." Harry looking at me.

"Let Harry stay. They should just be here together." Liam said, giving a small smile.

"Well we will just clean up and-" Niall started to say.

"I'll clean up, You guys should just start heading back, it's dark and I want you all to arrived back at the hotel safe." Ali said.

Ali's P.O.V

"I'll call Zayn and Tell them to go back to the hotel." Niall smiled. They gathered their coats and all said their good-byes.

I watched them leave until they were out of eye sight.

"Lets clean up." Harry said. We both picked up the garbage and wiped the table down.

"Thank you." I said to him once we were down.

"No problem, I did eat the take out too, it's only fair." He told me

 "No, not that." I sighed.

"For coming here, for not just giving up." I added.

He gave me a small smile.

"Ali, you must know by now. I'm a fighter." He whispered. "I'm not giving up on what we had, it's going to work." 

I gave him a small smile. It felt, wrong. Smiling. Something bad happening and here we are, smiling with each other.

{A:N : Sorry for mistakes. It took forever to upload this because everytime i came on the chapter was gone :/ How do you like this chapter? It's getting pretty close to the ending now! :O ... Feed back? I am trying to have a few chapters wrote already, so all i have to do it upload them because im going in for surgery in 11 days, where i will have no wifi. :'(   Thank you for reading! :) 200+ Reads will be another update.}