Chapter Sixty Two - Andrea

7 Days Later ~ ~ ~ 

It was our last day here and Danielle was performing tonight. Once She performs, we have two hours until our flight leaves to take us back home.

"Are you excited about tonight?" Eleanor asked Danielle. It was early in the morning still, and we were all up.

Danielle and I, both sat on the big bed with our legs folded up, Eleanor sitting on the small bed across from us. "Yeah, But nervous too." She smiled, not looking up from her phone.

"Who are you chatting with?"  I asked her, grining.

"No one, Just a friend." She rolled her eyes and locked her phone.

"I haven't spoken to Harry in two days." I sighed, looking over to Eleanor. She yawned.

"Same with Louis, He's not answering any messgaes from me. I have been checking out his twitter but he hasn't tweeted either."

I bit my bottom lip. There hasn't been any wild stories about the boys lately, only Liam getting caught with Sophia while they shopped.

"I hope everything is okay with them, are the other boys answering your messages?"

"I haven't tried any of them really."

I nodded, thinking of every possible place Harry could be right now, thinking of every possible thing he could be doing right now.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

We we all dressed up and backstage with Danielle. It was only another half an hour before the show was ready to start. "I'm starting to get nervous now." I laughed.

Danielle looked amazing in her outfit, and blended in with the other dancers when you couldn't see her face. The three of us took a picture together once we asked another dancer to take the photo for us.

"We should head to our seats now, Ali. We will be watching you lovely." Eleanor hugged Danielle.

"You're going to do great, we will snap lots of pictures." I said when I started hugging her. I followed Eleanor through the hallways. She was use to arenas more than me so she had a general idea.

Our sets were close to the stage, perfect spot to watch the concert. It was crowed so it took awhile to get to our seats, by the time we sat down, there was five minutes left.

"Do you want a drink?" Eleanor had to shout because music was already playing and  people were screaming.

"No, I'm fine." I shook my head.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute, I want a drink." 

I nodded and faced back towards the stage. Eleanor was back right away.

"The line up was way to long I could see it before I left the hall, I can wait." She laughed and went on her phone to kill time.

"Did you see this?" Eleanor leaned over and showed me what was on her phone.

It was a tweet. "Guys Eleanor is at the show tonight with a friend!!! #Deleanor & I'm at the same show as them!" I read it to myself. I smiled because I was mentioned as Eleanor's friend, not Harry's girlfriend, If anyone even knew my name.

"Oh look it's starting!" Eleanor shouted and put away her phone. We both stood up and screamed out Danielle's name. 

Demi was walking around the stage saying thanks to eveyone who came tonight before she started her first song. "Everyone welcome Cher Lloyd." Then another person walked onto the stage with Demi.

"I never knew Cher was coming?!" I screamed to Eleanor. 

"I think she was the surprise guest." She laughed at me, than started dancing in her spot.