Chapter Thirty Seven - BBQ

Ali's P.O.V

"Ali? Where are you?" I heard Danielle call out to me. I was sitting on the back step.

"Out here." I called out to her. I hear her footsteps come closer to me.

"Why are you out here?" She asked me, taking a seat next to me.

I sighed. "Danielle...Something doesn't seem right." I looked at the ground. It was a nice sunny day, which shocked me since tomorrow we would be having a rain storm.

"It's just that things seem different to you." She told me, moving hair out of her face. I nodded. "Stand up."

"What? Why?" I asked, staring at her.

"Just stand up. Do it." She said again, I was still confused on what she was doing but I did it anyway. "Look Ali, You even have a small bump already. It's tiny, thought it would be bigger but.."

"What?! Really?" I laughed, looking down, rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah, hand me your phone. I'll snap a quick picture for you." She stuck out her hand as I handed over my phone. She pulled up the camera and took a picture of me standing on my side.

"There." She smiled, showing me the picture. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Wow." Was all I could say. Danielle laughed at me.

"It's hot today. Do you have a BBQ somewhere?" She asked, looking around.

"Uh, yeah. I think I have a small one in the shed." I said, pointing to a corner where the shed was. I can't remeber the last time I had a BBQ.

"Great! Lets go dig it up and have a nice meal!" She said, running off to the shed. I walked after her, no way was I running in this heat.

"Hurry!" She called, she already had the door opened.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Harry's P.O.V

We had just ordered the pizza, Zayn and Perrie were hooking up a movie. I had a bad idea about this, what if we lost track of time and forgot about our flight?

"Harry stop over thinking about it, I have a time set on my phone, we all do, We will all be there a half an hour early, we won't forget." Liam said to me, like he was reading my mind.

We all heard a faint knock at the door. No one bothered to get it so I went to answer the door.

"Harry!" Cara screamed and hugged me tight.

"Um, Hi Cara, come on in." I cleared my throat, pulling her off of me. This was going to be a long night.

Everyone spoke their hello's to Cara, She went over and sat next to Niall. Louis gave me a look, I rolled my eyes.

The pizza wasn't long coming after Cara arrived. We laid the box on the table in front of the couch while the movie started the play. It was boring so everyone just started talking, ignoring the movie.

Cara was talking to Perrie and Eleanor. She laid her hand on my knee with a grip. I tried to move away slowly but she just kept coming closer.

I wish this was just over now, I was rather be half asleep in a airport than here right now. I couldn't take in any longer so I got Niall to pass me a beer.

Once two beers were down, The night wasn't long going. I heard a loud sound come from each of the boys' pockets.

"It's time to leave for the airport. It was nice having you over, Cara." Zayn said, showing her to the door.

Thank god she was gone. Eleanor gave Louis a kiss good-bye, I hated seeing Louis' face once he had to leave Eleanor. I felt the same way looking at Zayn too.

I sighed and wiped my mouth with my hand. "Perrie. Eleanor." I looked at each of them. "Quickly get pack, I'll buy your tickets and see if I could get you with us, you're coming with us."

Eleanor and Perrie were shocked. Same with all the boys too. " Really?" They both said, the same time.

I nodded, "Hurry." They both jumped up and disappeared.

"Harry, you don't have to do this. " Zayn said, crossing his arms.

"Really Harry." Louis said, standing next to Zayn.

"No, I want to. I finally feel what you both feel when you guys leave them. It's sad. So, Lets all go together, at least I know you two won't be missing them the whole time. Plus they are really good friends with Ali."

Zayn and Louis ran over and hugged me. "GROUP HUG!" Niall shouted as him and Liam both joined in, knocking us to the floor.

"Boys? We're ready." Perrie said, we then broke up the group hug.

"Really? That was fast." Liam said, putting his hat on. They nodded.

"Well it helped because I was already packed up and it was just Perrie." Eleanor smiled. I nodded, thank god for Eleanor, I wouldn't want to miss our flight.

"Okay then, lets get going!" I was the first one out of the room, which the other boys laughed at.

~ ~ ~ ~

Ali's P.O.V

I joined Danielle on the couch. We had a great BBQ, It was the best meal ever. Maybe because Danielle and I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. After that we cleaned up the house and went shopping.

"Done getting sick?" She asked once I sat down.

"Yes, but even getting sick ain't going to ruin the mood i'm in right now." I smiled.

"Great, I like to see you smiling. Come here."

"Why?" I asked, rasing my eyebrow.

She laughed. "I can't be here forever."

"Please, you are never leaving. Never!" I laughed, jumping over next to her. She took the pictures of her phone, which I told her to send me later on.

We took a few nice ones, along with many funny ones. "I will have to frame at least 3 of these." She laughed.

I looked at the time. Wow, almost midnight already. "Well I'm going to head to bed. Are you going to turn in now too?" I asked her, already walking to my room.

"Not yet, I'm going to wait for Liam to call, I want to talk to him, and also tell me what he's is up to."

"Anything else?" I asked her. I turned to face her.

"What do you mean?" She asked, facing me quickly.

"I mean it seems like you're not telling me everything behind your little story with Liam." I laughed. "Maybe i'm just over tired."

"I think you're very tired, Ali." She laughed lightly. I nodded.

"Thought so." I yawned. " Good night Dani!"

"Night Night!" She called back.

{ Hope you liked the Chapter, What do you think of Cara, Do you like her? Sorry for mistakes, Comment for another Chapter! :) I can't believe Zerrie is getting married! *-*
What do you guys think of Sophia Smith...? <Liam's Girlfriend> }