Chapter Sixty Five - Back Doors

Ali's P.O.V

"Harry, Have you opened the window?" I mumbled, curling into the blanket that covered us both in the bed.

"It was too warm for me to sleep." He mumbled back to me. "Are you cold? I'll close it for you." Harry slowly got out of bed, yawning. "Now I'm up, I can't fall asleep again, Damn it's cold."

"I have a feeling fall is coming to an end." I laughed, sitting up from the bed, grabbing the house coat that was thrown on the floor from when I crawled into bed last night.

"I rubbed my head and yawned, "Want something to eat?" Harry nodded, still standing in front of the bed.

"Another reason why I love you, you feed me."  I laughed as he followed me downstairs,  he was humming a song.

"You do know I leave in seven days, a week from today, for the tour." He sat on the stool at the counter as I began to make pancakes.

I sighed, "Yeah, I know. Maybe I should plan a surprise like you did for me."

Harry laughed, "Hey, I'm good with eating dinner together and having sex."

"Harry!" I yelled at him, laughing, turning red from his sudden words.

I placed a pancake in front of him with some milk. We both sat on stools and ate together. "Are you recording today?"

He nodded his head, "Zayn and I both have to do our solos, and do some warm up for the tour." He paused to swallow his food, "Would you like to come?"

"Hmm, Spend the day with you being followed by loud fans and camera men? How could I ever spend  it any other way." I laughed, "Are you sure I won't be in the way?"

"I'm sure, I even think Liam is bringing Sophia along for the tour run. We all want to meet her, Niall has met her already, last week, says she's a nice girl."

"Eleanor won't be there?"

"No, She is still in school, Ali. and Perrie won't be there either, she is with her band." I nodded and finished eating. Harry helped me with the dishes and went to change. I've agreed to met with him at the tour run only.

Harry wrote down the address for me and said it was simple, not to worry. I figure while the time I had alone, I could shower and clean up some more. 

I finished cleaning in less than an hour since it was always just me and Harry, there was never really a big mess around. I will feel lost and lonely once he leaves. He'll be gone for many months, it's going to be hard.

~ ~ ~

"You made it babe, I thought you would take a wrong turn or something." Harry hugged me, he held my hand and walked back up the hallway, to the doors he just came out of to get me.

"It was actually really easy." I laughed, Harry opened up the door and held it for me, "Wow this is huge."

"The place will be even bigger than this once we hit the road." He laughed, looking around the room, but I looked at him, smiling. "What?"

I laughed lightly, "You look so happy."

"The others are on the stage, you can take a seat, Sophia is in the first row with Paul, you can sit there as well." Harry explained as we got closer to the stage.

"Hello." I guessing it was Sophia who had spoken. She was really pretty and her hair was so long.

"Hi." I waved to her, taking a seat between Paul and Sophia. I noticed Liam eyeing us both from the corner of my eye.

"I'm Sophia, Liam's girlfriend." She smlied.

"i'm Ali, Harry's girlfriend."

"I've heard a lot about you from what Liam and Niall have been sayinng, You're much prettier than they explain." She laughed.

"I've heard about you as well, and you are very nice." I laughed, turning to the stage to see the boys take their spot and sing.

Most of the time they would just fool around, which caused Sophia and  I to laugh and then speak to each other. "Are you going on the tour with them?"

I bite the inside of my cheek, "Well, I don't know. I think I would rather be home and possibly start working, I would just be in the way, and they have concerts all night, Harry would be too tired for anything with me. What about you?" I sat sideways so I was facing her, noticing she was also sat like me.

She frowned, "I still go to school, Fashion school actually, and I won't be out until First of June, I'll be able to make some of it, just not a lot, which I'm very upset about."

I nodded and couldn't help but laugh, "It's so funny how we are tided to this too. I mean- Like traveling with them, seeing these places. It's crazy."

The boys must have been on break because Liam and Harry joined us in the row or seats. "You two are hitting it off." Liam smliled. Paul got a call and rushed to leave his seat.

"Yeah, I think so." Sophia laughed, watching Liam. Sophia really did look at him with a feeling of love, she looked at him gentle.

"Boys!" Paul shouted out from the doorway, "Fans are starting to pile up outside, we need to cut it short today, or we won't be able to leave the buliding. Let's go!"

Zayn, Louis and Niall grabbed their stuff laying on the stage floor and quickly ran to Paul, Harry pulled me along behind him, his hand holding mine tight, Liam was doing the same when I glanced back.

"Let me guess, it happened before?" I whispered to Harry, but he didn't hear me.

"It has happened only twice before, which is when Zayn almost lost an arm getting through the crowd.. This is a serious situation, we were once stuck inside for six hours." Liam answered for me.

"Shit." Harry mumbled when we took a left turn.

"This isn't the way we came out." I said, keeping a pace with Harry, but his grip was tighter than ever.

"We need to leave through the back doors, two cars are waiting, divide the groups before we reach the doors." Paul ordered, not turning around.

"Liam, Sophia, Ali and Harry in one, Louis Zayn and I in the other." Niall said, his tone serious. Everyone seemed to agree with the groups that was given.

We stopped at two large red doors. "First group, first machine. Second group second machine."

Paul opened the doors and we all quickly ran to each van. you could see about fifteen girls coming around the corner once I was putting on my belt. I would hate to see how many was in front.

Harry wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "We love the fans, but so many is too risky when we have others, as in loved ones with us. Nasty things are said and people get hurt. I'm so sorry."

I closed my eyes. "It's okay, Harry. I trust you."

"Excuse me, you can just take us all back to my place." Harry told the driver. We turned right.

(And another chaper posted! :) 200 reads = another chapter. I usually don't read anything on wattpad, but I have recently started reading again. I don't like reading other works, when I'm writing my own but summer is here and I have too much spare time now. If you have any fanfictions you enjoy, please share with me and maybe we can enjoy together :D 5 Chapter lefts! :O )