Chapter Twenty Three - Truth Be Told

Alianora's P.O.V

I woke up to a knock at my door. I rolled over in my bed to check the time. 8:00AM?! Who is awake this early?! I climbed out of my bed and quickly ran down the stairs. I looked through the small window by the door. It was my Mother. I unlocked the door.

"Mother? What are you doing here so early? You woke me up." I stepped aside as she walked right in. My mother was very loving but she acts like she still owns me. Like i'm still a child. "Well come on in." I rolled my eyes.

"Your father is bring the rest of your stuff in for your house. How was your night last night?" She asked.

I sighed. "It was okay." I said. It wasn't the best night because I spent it with the two most people that I hate way to much.

"Mom, I am going out today. So you can't stay." I told her. She looked shocked.

My mother meant well but I really did need to go out and buy a few new things. Most clothes and food. She nodded and went out to sit in the car. After my father had brought everything in and helped me sort it I got ready to go.

I locked the house door behind me and put the keys in my bag. I had my van that I owned for over a year now. Dad had dropped it off. I could tell they were very happy to have me home instead of LA.

I was going to pick up some clothes first. I parked the van in the parking lot of the mall. I was just going to make this quick. I had my pair of yoga pants on that I changed quickly into after my family left.

I just has purple hoodie on with my uggs. There wasn't a big crowd but there was a good few people.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This was my last store in the mall. couples were everywhere in here. It reminded me of LA and the boys. I tried to stop myself from thinking about them. It was just upset me. Someone bumped my arm. They didn't even say anything.

They kept walking on. How rude. If you know me I can not stand people without any manners.

"Do you have any manners at all?! " I said. I grabbed his arm and turned him around. He had his hood up with dark sunglass on. he looked surprised at me when I turned him around.

Then I realized why he was so surprised. Because I knew him. It was Harry. I could tell from a mile away. I started to back up from him. It couldn't be him.

Maybe just a look like. "Ali.." He whispered.

"No, It can't be." I said. I was happy and sad at the same time. I left to get away from the boys.

"Ali, I came to look for you. I found you." He said smiling. My heart started beating fast.

"Harry, you can't stay here. You need to go back home." He shook his head.

"Ali, I will go back home. But you are coming with me."

"Do you have a hotel?" I asked him. He shook his head. "How long have you been here?"

"Landed an hour ago. I came to get some clothes since I packed nothing."

"Harry." I sighed. "Let me buy these and we will talk." He followed behind me and waited. I was quick. I wasn't going to let Harry get mobbed.

"Excuse me?" Are you Harry Styles?" A girl asked. Harry took a picture with her and signed her phone case. "Eleanor? Can I get a picture?" She asked.

"This isn't Eleanor, this is my special friend Ali." He smiled. She still asked if she could get a picture. I told her that I couldn't.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"This is a nice place you have here, Ali." Harry said. I thanked him. He was already changed into his new clothes.

"Ali? None of the boys know i'm here." He said.

"Why didn't you tell them?" I asked him. He sat down.

"Long story. I should get going to find a hotel." I missed the boys so much and I knew I shouldn't be saying this but it already came out of my mouth.

"You can stay here." He looked at my with a big grin.

"Really? It would be much better than a hotel. Let me call the boys. Just to let them know i'm safe." I nodded as he went into another room.

Why did I just do that? It will just hurt me more when Harry has to go back. 

"Ali?" Harry asked me, his voice cracking. I waited for him to go on. "Did you happen to read my texts to you?" I had just remembered about them.

"Uh, ya. What were you talking about? You got me scared to death Harry." He looked down for the longest while.

"Ali, I told Niall that we had slept together. I'm sorry but it came out when we were fighting and.." He spoke very fast.

"You what?! You told Niall! Harry! Why would you do something like that? Wait you guys were fighting?"

He nodded. "We were fighting over you." I was shocked. Over me? "Did you read the very last text I sent you?"

I shook my head. " I didn't get a chance..." I stared at him. I could kill Harry right now. "What did it say?" I asked.

He took a deep breathe. "Ali, you are going to hate me." I said while letting it all out. Like I could hate him any more right about now.

"Harry Styles. You tell me right this minute. I have no time for this." I waited for the answer.

"Well... It said ... I love you." He looked me in the eye. He what? I know I was close to Harry but he loved me?

"You don't mean that." Was all I could say to him.

"Ali, when I say I love you. I mean it. Don't you see. I love you! Yes you may like Niall but he doesn't treat you right. Always ditching you. I can treat so better. And when Eleanor said you had left LA, I panicked. I thought I would never see you again. Until now, but I was lucky."

"Harry. This won't work." I said shaking my head. He got up and sat in front of me, taking his hands in mine.

"Ali it will work if we try. Just tell me you feel the same way. Ali?" I stared at our hands.

Harry did treat me better than Niall. He never ditched me. He stayed with me when I needed him. Niall was never there. Even as a friend.

"Harry. Aren't you afraid though. Afraid that I don't like you. That there is a small chance I want to be with Niall?" He got closer to my face. Now whispering to me.

"Ali, I know down deep inside you want to let Niall go. You want To be happy don't you?"

"Yes I want to be happy but..."

"Than be happy with me." He slowly pulled me in. Our lips connecting.