Chapter Fifty Four - Don't Let Go

Harry's P.O.V

"Do you think she is still upset with me?" I asked the other lads, while we were in the studio doing vocals. Niall and Zayn shook their head.

"She could be. I know when Danielle was upset it took about a day later." Liam said, crossing him arms over his chest. The studio smelt really bad today.

"I called her again, still no answer." I frowned, "Maybe I should go and check up on her, see if she is even home yet."

"How about we all just call it a day, We are all feeling horrible anyway, start bright and early tomorrow?" Louis said as he rubbed his eyes.

Everyone agreed with him and grabbed their jackets and phones.

~ ~ ~ 

"Ali? Are you home? Hello!" I closed the door behind me. She never answered me, so went upstairs.

"Ali? Are you-" I stopped shouting. There she was, asleep on the bed, on top of the covers next to the photo of us together. I couldn't help but smile at her as I stepped closer to the bed, careful to not waking her up.

I sat on the floor next to the bed and stared at her. It doesn't seem like she was crying, so I was really glad about that. I rested my arms on my knees as her chest rised slowly.

"You're beautiful, Ali. I'm sorry." I whsipered. she never moved.

I stood up, "I don't want to hurt you anymore, which it seems like I keep doing." I whispered once again, lower. I started to walk out the door.

"Harry? Is that you?" I heard her mumble, I turned to her. She still had her eyes closed and was still laying down on the bed. "Please, I'm sorry." She mumbled again.

I stepped closer, slowly. " Ali? What are you talking about?"

"Please don't leave me again." She mumbled again. I noticed she was talking in her sleep.

"I'm here, love." I spoke. She flinched in her sleep. I came close enough the stroke her hair as I bent down.

she moved and grabbed my had gently. I froze, looking at her wondering if now she was awake or if she was already awake. " I love you." I whispered

Her eyes opened slowly, blinking a few times. "Hey you're up." I said to her, watching her smile.

She yawned, letting go of my hand. " I had a dream about you." She closed her eyes again, with a smile on her face. "Where were you?"

"I was at the studio with the lads recording, but I wanted to come check and see if you were home yet, so the other boys called it a day too." I explained to her.

"I didn't know where you were, I got scared." She whispered. I remeber what she said a few minutes ago when she was sleeping.

"Ali.. Don't be scare I wouldn't be going anywhere." I put my hand up to her cheek, she frowned. "What is it?"

"You will be leaving me, soon. For tour with the boys, I have been thinking about that lately."

"You can always come along to the shows. Eleanor does that when she isn't busy with school." I told her, shaking my head.

"No, I can't. I hate flying so i wouldn't want to do it every few days." She closed her eyes.

"We have a Meet and Greet tomorrow in the afternoon. That morning I am recording, I want you to come along with us to the studio. Perrie is back on the road with her friends and Eleanor has school stuff to attend tomorrow until that evening."

Ali sighed, Nodding her head. "Okay. but the fans.."

".. Will love you." I cut her off. "And, I want you to come with me tomorrow because, I want to tell the boys we are living together."

She smiled at me, sitting up from the bed, leaning to kiss my cheek, I felt her smile against my skin.

"Okay, I will come then." I picked her up in my arms. "Have you been loosing weight?" I asked her, she seemed extra light this time.

"I-I don't think so. I've been doing a lot of walking lately, i guess that's why." She never gave me time to answer, she put her two hands on my face, pulling me into a kiss.

I sat her down on the edge of the bed, leaning down, making the kiss deeper. My hands rested on her waist with a firm grip.

Ali's phone rang and I lifted my hands off her, she broke the kiss and her hands went down to my waist, tugging at my shirt. I looked at her, she was staring at me. 

"Don't let go, let it ring." She said. I took off my shirt slowly, tossing it to the floor. My necklace made contact with my bare chest, sending a shiver up my back. Ali started kissing my jaw, pulling me down on top of her.

i made sure all my weight wasn't being pushed down onto her. My lips connected with hers, her fingers digging into my back.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Ali's P.O.V

I was now curled up in Harry's arms resting, tracing circles on his bare chest. I wiggled out of his hold on got out of bed, bending down to put on his ruffled shirt that was laid on the floor, it came down just below my butt.

"You should wear that more often." Harry said, his voice tired. "But then the other mates will be thinking about you and will fancy you."

I laughed at him, turning back to him, leaning down to kiss him. "Get some more sleep,it's 6:00 AM, we have slept all afternoon yesterday."

"We weren't just sleeping." Harry winked.

"Harry!" I laughed.

"I have to get up anyway, I need to leave for the studio." He added on.

"Okay, well I am just going to grab a quick shower." I smiled and took my rope along with a towel. I felt Harry stare after me.

I closed the bathroom door and set my rope and towel on the bathroom counter. I stripped off Harry's shirt and got into the shower, pulling the curtain over. I turned the hot water on and started washing my sweaty hair.

I just had the soap it my hair and I heard the door open and someone walked in.

"Harry?" I asked from inside the shower.

"Just me babe." He replied to me. I was glad.

The curtain tugged open and Harry walked into the shower.

"Harry?! What are you doing." I never wanted Harry to see me like this, this was, was different. I tired to cover myself with my arms and hands.

"We only have ten minutes until we need to leave for the studio. We don't have time to take seprate showers." He grinned at me. Then frowned.

"Ali, Don't try to cover yourself up, you're beautiful all over." He took my hands in his, kissing my neck.

"Harry, stop. We only have ten minutes to get ready." I felt my face get hot.

"Face the water, I will wash your back." Harry said, which I did. He gently washed over my back while I washed the front of me. 

"Okay, I think I am clean enough. Time to switch spots." I told him, facing him. We manged to switch spots so Harry was now under the water, his hair getting soaked.

"I get to wash you now", Harry turned to face the water but I sopped him by already washing his chest.

He watched me with serious eyes. "Ali.." Harry said my name.

I ignored him and made my way down his chest. I was now washing his waist, her jerked back a bit, grabbing my shoulders, pulling me up.

"We now have 5 minutes, you keep going that way, we are never leaving the bathroom." I said, smirking, then kissed me. "I will finish up faster, you get out and get dressed, your distracting me in here." He laughed.

I laughed and got out, grabbing my towel.

(Sorry for mistakes above;) )