Chapter Fifty One - Girls Night Out

"Okay, babe, have fun with the girls." Harry said. We were parked into Danielle's driveway. Eleanor was already inside, she was here since Eight O'clock, I was just getting here. "Around Eleven, you want me to come back for you?"

I nodded, "Yeah, that would be fine. I can spend two hours here." I smiled and kissed Harry good-bye as I got out of the car, closing the door. He waited until I was in front of the door to pull out and leave.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. "Hello!" Eleanor smiled, opening the door.

"Hello." I said to her, stepping inside, Eleanor locked the door. "What's planned for tonight?"

"Well, We are going out to grab some hot dogs and bubble tea." Danielle said, walking over to us both. She already had her jacket on,  she handed Eleanor her black, leather jacket.

"Really? I have just gotten here." I laughed. 

"We will only be like a half an hour there." Eleanor smiled. "The hot dogs are amazing though, totally worth it."

"Okay then." I laughed. "I call shot gun!" I yelled. 

Danielle grabbed her car keys along with the house keys.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ 

"The hots dogs are really good, Eleanor." I said with my mouth full.

"That's attractive, Ali, If only Harry was here." Eleanor laughed. We were sat in a red booth eating our jumbo hot dogs while Danielle was ordering our drinks.

"Thank you." Danielle said to the waiter who went to get us drinks. "See they are good, aren't they?"

"Yes! Amazing really!" I laughed, wiping my mouth from the ketchup. The place wasn't busy at the moment. It was us three and an old couple who were speaking to each other in the corner booth. 

Music started to play and four tall, dark haired waiters came out of the back room. They started signing. I looked back and forth at Eleanor and Danielle who were laughing and looking at me the same time.

"They do this every night at Ten O'clock." Eleanor smiled.

"Why?"I asked, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"The owner of the place passed away 4 years ago, her son owns it now. She had died from Cancer at Ten O'clock excatly, he wants show his love for her, so he does this." Daniele explained.

"I think it is very sweet and kind of him." Eleanor smiled, clapping to the beat of the music. Danielle and I both joined in on her clapping.

The old couple in the corner looked happy. Two of the waiters went over to their table and helped them out of their seats. Dancing with each of them, They were smiling and laughing the whole time.

"Now that's cute." I smiled, watching them. I noticed from the corner of my eye, the other two waiters were coming over to us.

"Ladies." One of them said, sticking their hand out. 

"Go! Dance!" Eleanor smiled, she was laughing hard. 

he took Danielle's hand and pulled her away from the booth. 

"Ali your turn!" Eleaor laughed. I noticed she was holding her stomach now from laughter.

"I-" I said before the waiter took my hand, heading away from the booth next to Danielle.

I couldn't help but laugh, I think Danielle was laughing at me.

"I'm Jeffery." The waiter said while we danced.

"I'm Ali." I smiled.

"You're not from here are you? Your accent is different." He smiled. I nodded.

The musc stopped and the waiters stepped away from Danielle and I.

"Thank you, that was amaing ladies. Good night." They both said at the same time to us, kissing our hands, then going back behing the counter.

"That was so much fun!" Danielle said, we were walking back to our booth.

"You should have seen you booth. Ali you're a horrible dancer. Danielle you were afraid to touch him." Eleanor was still laughing, sipping on her drink.

"We should get going before Eleanor causes us to get kicked out from all the noise." Danielle laughed, I laughed along with her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That was a lot of fun!" Danielle smiled, playing with her hair. We were all sitting on the couch watching 'Music and Lyrics'. 

"Yeah it was! I really enjoyed it. Are you spending the night here?" I looked at Eleanor. She was sitting on the floor, closer to the TV. 

"Nope." She answered me.

"My sister is spending the night here, along with her boyfriend." Danielle said, holding a pillow.

"Harry should be here for me in about half an hour." I crossed my arms.

"Tonight was a lot fo fun and cheered me up a lot. It means a ton to mean for you both coming over." Danielle said. 

"Danielle." I said smiling, hugging her. Eleanor got up and ran over to us on the couch, joining in on the hug. 

"We love you." Eleanor sang, Causing Danielle to laugh.

We all heard a car horn from outside. "That might be Harry." Eleanor got up and checked through the window. "Yeah it's Harry."

"Wanna play a prank on him?" Danielle asked, her eyebrows going up.

I looked at her, Eleanor stood by the coffee table. "Well, We could say Allie is wasted and can't walk, that he has to come in to get her." 

Eleanor nodded " Sure. I will run out and tell him." 

"Okay Ali now act drunk. You can't stand straight or walk by yourself. And careful when you are talking." Danielle gave me some tips.

I nodded and layed on the couch, my head in Danielle's laps. I heard Eleanor, followed by Harry enter the room.

"Where is she?" Harry asked. 

"Over there." Eleanor said, I closed my eyes. This wasn't going to work.

"Babe?" Harry came over. I peeked and saw that he was on his Knees stroking my hair, just staring at me.

"Harry?"I mumbled, I hope i never waited to long to answer him.

"She started to fall asleep." Danielle said. 

"Loveee youuuu babbbbe." I said, dragging out my words when I spoke to him, saying each word carefully.

"Ali, lets go. Good thing I left early to get you." He picked me up and held me in his arms like I was nothing. 

"You can put her down now Harry, She isn't drunk." Eleanor said, walking closer in.

Danielle laughed and I said nothing.

Harry looked down at me, he didn't seem happy but then he smiled, setting me down on my feet.

"Come on babe." Harry laughed, taking my hand. 

"Bye girls! Talk with you both tomorrow." 

They both said good bye as I closed Danielle's front door.

Harry started walking to the car, I didn't move. He looked back at me, confused.

"Everything alright?" Harry asked, as he turned to me. 

"I want to be carried." I pouted at him. He laughed, walking up to me, picking me up.

"Better?" He smirked, walking to the car.

"Much better." I laughed, closing my eyes.

(Sorry for mistakes above. I'm posting another chapter again, because I'm in a happy mood and my birthday is tuesday! :D Yay! Hope you enjoyed. 220+ Reads for another chapter)