Chapter Forty Three - Harry's London Date

"Come here Ben, Time to wash up for lunch." I called out as i set the table for lunch. Harry was at the studio, Ben and I were spending the day together, since tomorrow is my first day of work since he was born.

"Coming Mum." He manged to say, I smiled to myself. Ben had picked up on Harry's Vocabulary the most, since he won't shut up as soon as he gets home. Ben looked excatly like Harry. "Thanks Mum." He said, sitting down to his meal in front of him.

"You're welcome baby." I told him, picking up my fork.

"I can't wait for Daddy to get home." Ben smiled, showing all his teeth. "He promised me we would bulid the toy airplane unlce Zayn and Aunt Perrie gave me."

"Oh Really?! That's exciting!" I chuckled at him.

it wasn't long after we ate, Harry was home from the studio with the boys. He ate his lunch which was put away as we spoke about the new things happening with the band and how his day went.

"Daddyyyy!" Ben whined. "Can we bulid it now?"  He was sat on the floor next to the chair Harry was sitting in.

"Ben, Behave, Daddy is tired and wants to rest."  I told him, picking him up off the floor and holding him in my arms.

"What?! Rest! No! Come on Ben." Harry laughed, taking Ben from my arms and running off to his bedroom, making airplane noises with their mouths.

An hour later, I peeked in the bedroom to find them both asleep on the floor, parts all over the place. I cleaned them up, laughing to myself. I picked Ben up, Careful not to wake him, putting him in bed.

I gave him a kiss and woke Harry up. I whispered telling him to not make a sound. 

"We were having fun babe." Harry mumbled, with his eyes closed once we were out of Ben's room.

I guided him to our bedroom. "You both feel asleep." I told him and i pulled the blankets down.

He climbed into the bed and covered himself with the blankets. "Come here." He patted the spot next to him. I rolled up next to him.

"I think Ben needs a little friend." He winked. Which I knew what he was hinting at.

"Oh please Harry, I don't realy like house pets." I laughed. He laughed to but grabed my side.

"Ali, I mean it." His voice low and raspy. 

"Well not now at least, Ben is here." I stared at him as he played with the hair that was resting on the side of my face.

"I'll be quite, But you won't be able to scream." He laughed. "Not this time." Then winked.

"I love you, Ali." He said, staring into my eyes, then kissing me.

"I love you too, Harry." I said after the kiss broke.

~ ~ ~ 

"Ali? Ali!" Wake up." Someone shook me. I yawned and opened my eyes to see Harry leaning over me.

"Harry? what time is it?" I shot up, fast enough to bump heads.

"It's only 11:00AM, but you were starting to talk in your sleep, leaving some pretty good detail." He winked.

I laughed and crossed my legs.

"I had a dream about us. Having our family, we had a little boy, Ben." I smiled, He leaned closer, wanting to here more.

"And well, everything was nice and then at the end, once I got you in bed..." Harry cut me off.

"Wait? You got me in bed? That doesn't seem right, should be the other way around, He pinned me back down, our faces close. 

"And you wanted to make another baby." I whispered.

He chuckled and got up. 

"You wanted to do it with Ben right across the hall." I added on.

"That would be a struggle, You are very loud."  He teased.

"Harry! Not funny." I shoved him away, getting up to make some tea.

"Ah, Babe come back." He whined but I just smiled and kept walking to the kitchen.

I heard his foot steps come towards me. 

"You know better to than ignore me, Ali." He said, bending his knees a little, standing in front of me.

I still never answered him. "Okay, Than." He smirked

"Harry! My tea!" I laughed as he threw me on my bed. gently climbing on top of me.

I was about to open my mouth to speak but he kissed me.

"I have a way of shutting you up." He winked.

I covered my face.

"Don't hide." He whispered, taking my hands into his, putting them down from my face. "Cause you're perfect, Ali." He kisssed my nose.

"Too soon." He winked, "I want to wait until the mood is right." He bent down and kissed my neck.

"Fine." I sighed. " But the more you do stuff like that to more you tease me, Harry." I sighed. sitting up.

"I know, I like teasing you, seeing you get annoyed after awhile. Babe, I have to talk to you about something." He sat in front of me.

"I leave for London tomorrow night. We all leave for London tomorrow night." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah.." I looked down.

"Well once we get back, later on we have a party to celebrate the new album coming out." He started to talk slower. "And I was wondering if.."

"If...If you would come back to London and be my date for the event." He looked down, playing with his tumbs, waiting for my answer.

"Well, Harry.What are you thinking?!" I said to him. "Of course I would, I would love to be your date." I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.

"Perfect." He whispered into my ear.

 { Note: Sorry for any mistakes above, I have a long weekend! WOO ! But i have surgery on Tuesday and won't have any wifi until later the next day.  I will try my best to write chapter 44 so all i have to do it post it, I have to work on my English speech :( I hate doing them! Hope you liked the chapter! }