Chapter Sixty Seven - Money Troubles

"Louis is just getting dressed." Eleanor smiled when we walked into Louis' place. Eleanor stayed with him when she never had school, when she did she would go back home.

"Don't have any school today, Eleanor?" Harry asked, sitting on the couch in the living room.

"I did my papers a few days early so I would be able to take two days off to see Louis before he goes, and see him take off. I didn't think It would work," She smiled, shaking her head, "But I got it done, lost so much sleep."

"You didn't have to call us over then." I sat next to Harry and Eleanor sat on the other side of him.

"No no, it's fine." Eleanor smiled and I noticed Louis come down over the stairs.

"I was thinking we go out for ice-cream today." Louis mentioned, walking over to stand in front of us.

"Sounds good but we would be crowded with cameras." Harry sat up straight.

"Yeah, that's one down side, maybe the look alikes could help us for awhile?" Louis started biting his lip, "Ill call and see if it would work out." Louis left to go into the other room, Harry stood up and followed him into the other room.

"Ice-cream sounds good." I laughed, turning to Eleanor, "How's school coming?"

"Great, Last week was a busy one though but I'm dealing with it. It adds more stress just knowing Louis and I have days together before he hits the road." She sighed, playing with her hair.

"I know how you feel, Harry and I are trying to get all the time we can before then."

"I know," She smiled, "Pictures of you and Harry are everywhere from the last few days."

I felt my cheeks turn red, Eleanor just laughed at me and the boys joined us again. "We are all set, We can't get the look alikes to come out today but I was speaking with Liam, He was going shopping today with family, that will distract mostly everyone now." Louis said, Harry stood next to him.

"The only ones who would know where we are, is us four." Harry added, smiling, "I like speaking like that, it makes me feel like the police." Louis laughed.

~ ~ ~ 

We all drove in Eleanor's recently new car because no one knew we would be in there. But Louis Drove and Eleanor sat in the front with him, Leaving Harry and I in the back seat to talk.

"You soon need a hair cut." I laughed at him, messing up his hair.

"No I don't it's still so short yet, I'm growing it as long as yours." He winked, but laughed at me.

"Louis needs one too." Eleanor added, speaking over the radio.

"No!." Louis said, sounding younger.

~ ~ ~ ~

We all ended up getting Chocolate ice cream and walking around while we ate it. There wasn't a crowd around today, mostly older people.

"Soon it will start snowing, and soon it will be Christmas." Louis smiled as he held Eleanor's hand. Harry hand was warm compared to the hand that was holding my ice cream.

"Where to now?" I asked, taking a piece of hair away from my mouth.

"I thought we should all eat lunch at this cute little cafe around the corner." Harry finished off his ice cream. I was the second to finish, Eleanor the third and Louis the last.

"The place looks to tiny." Eleanor smiled and started walking faster to get inside, almost draging Louis behind her, only making Louis run after and laugh.