Chapter Forty Four - Fourth Floor

Harry left around 5 this morning to go back to the hotel. I haven't heard anything from the girls since he left so I went back to bed. I couldn't sleep so I just got up and started cleaning.

I found it strange that not even Danielle bothered to text or call, maybe something was going on. Maybe Harry never really wanted me to come along so they left early before I could even pack. It sounds so stupid, but my mind wonders.

I choose to change and go out for a jog, then maybe hit the local gym that in town. I changed into my black leggings and blue light tank top. I took my headphones to listen to music while I ran. The run would be around 40 minutes until I reach the gym.

It was nice and peaceful out today, I came across others running. Who seemed nice and spoke Hello when passing by.

When I reached the gym I was already heavily sweating. There was a few people working out when I walked in. I got a bottle of water from the machine and sat on the bench, catching my breath.

Another girl walked over and got a bottle of water from the machine. She opened up and drank some of the water before seeing me.

"Ali?" She said to me, pointing a finger. 

"Y-Yeah?" I said, "Do I know you?"

"No, but I know you. I have seen you on the news, in newspapers also. With Harry Styles from One Direction." She smirked. I laughed and looked down.

"Umm, Yeah that's me." I nodded, looking back up.

"No wonder you're at the gym working out, You have gained a lot of weight, not that skinny anymore." She smiled. I stood up.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, just saying the truth, a little tip for you. I know the true Harry Styles, Ali. Just remember he is always dating skinny looking girls, once he really looks at you, he will see it too. Then he will dump you for a skinny model."

"Shut up." I shouted at her, walking away from her.

"Trust me Ali. You will soon find out." I heard her say and laugh. I didn't turn around.

 ~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later I finally got back home to shower and change out of my sweaty clothes. I put my hair up in a towel to dry, and drank a glass of water.

Once I sat on the couch, there was a knock at the door. 

"Really I just sat down." I mumbled to myself walking over to the door. I opened it and there stood Danielle and Perrie. "Oh, come on in." I smiled, stepping aside.

"Hi Ali, We just finished packing and came to see you for awhile." Danielle said, taking her jacket off.

"Have you packed yet? Harry told us you will be his date for the event in London tonight." Perrie asked. Her accent gets me everytime, it's just so heavy.

"No, I haven't started packing yet, But I really should start."I laughed.

"Would you like us to help?" They both asked then laughed. I nodded as they followed me into my room.

I hauled out my bag from the top closet and threw it on the bed. "Okay, first I need clothes." I went over to my dresser.

Perrie un-zippered the bag and sat down, Danielle helped me pick out some clothes. I got my night clothes, and Danielle picked out my day time clothes.

Which was 2 pair of jeans, jogging pants and 3 tops. I packed some make-up and other small bits of stuff. I made sure I had everything I needed to bring with me, then went to the bathroom and got a few things from in there and tossed them in my bag.