Chapter Nineteen - Backstage

I was alone, sitting on the white couch backstage. There was just people running back and forth with clipboards. To busy to stop and talk. "Ali!" I heard someone shout. I shot up from where I was sitting and turned around. Eleanor was there with one of the twins in her arms.

I laughed and as they walked over. Louis mum was following behind Eleanor with the rest of his sisters. The girls were jumping around and smiling, laughing. The boys were just finished questions the fans had asked them.

Eleanor started talking to another older couple who had walked over. I never saw them before, but Eleanor must have knew them. She gave them a hug each and started talking. From the corner of my eye I noticed Lottie run up to me.

"I never knew you and Niall had a little thing going on.." Lottie said winking at me. I laughed.

"Ali, This is Niall's mum and brother." Eleanor said. So that's who the people were. Niall's family. I smiled and shook their hands.

"so you're the Ali i have been hearing all about." She smiled. I frozed but smiled anyway. Just what have she heard about me? I asked myself.

"That was great!" I heard Zayn shouted, running with the rest off the boys from the stage.

"MUM!" Louis yelled, running over to his sisters, who was with their mum. I smiled just watchng Louis hug his mum. It touched me. He went over to give Eleanor a kiss, which he had held her in his arms for a short time.

"Niall!" His mum said, hurrying over to him. I was there standing next to his brother.

"Is your family here?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No, My parents don't live here. I'm here with one of my friends. I can't wait to go home and see them." I smiled. He nodded.

"So you don't live here?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nope, I'm leaving tomorrow." I whispered. He didn't say anything.

"Ali? Can I talk to you alone?" Niall said when he pulled away from his mum. I nodded and followed him down a hallway and into a room that marked "Niall's Dressing Room." He shut the door.

" You boys did great." I said, the first one to speak. " I... Liked the last song."  He laughed.

"It was meant for you." He pointed to a spot on the couch, telling me to sit down.

"Ali, I need to tell you something very important. And well. I should have told you for awhile now.' He paused. "Ali.. I love-" The door opened.

"Niall!" In ran Demi. He jumped up from his spot next to me as soon as she came in. She ran over and hugged him. Giving him a massive kiss. Why do Demi pop up everywhere I am. I got up from the couch.

I rubbed my sweaty hands off my legs and I slipped out of the room. I started to walk fast down the the other side of the hallway. Away from everyone else.I stopped and took off my heels. My feet were killing me!

I leaned against the wall. Going right to the floor. Just staring at the other side of the wall.

"Ali?" I heard a low voice. I looked up. It was Harry. "Are you okay? You look sick." I put a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, I'm finding...I started to panic, I didn't know my way around here." I laughed lightly. He stuck out a hand to me and I took it. He helped me up and walked me back to everyone.

"I thought you were with Niall." Harry said, breaking the slience.

"No, Demi came in kissing him so I slipped out to give them some space." I said, keeping my head down. He sighed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Is Niall still in the dressing room?" His brother asked. Zayn nodded. It's been 20 minutes and he was still in there with Demi.

"Ali? Are you awake?" Eleanor asked me. I opened my heavy eyes. It's already 1 in the morning and I was ready for sleep. My head was resting against Harry shoulders, using him as a pillow.

The boys' families were all gone back to the hotel. Eveyone but Niall's brother, he stayed.

"Everyone, Danielle is here." I heard Liam. I heard everyone say their hellos. I mumbled hello but she couldn't hear me. sincce I was bascially dead over here.

"Dani and I are going back to the hotel, she just got in and we are both very tired. Good night everyone." Then they left. Everyone was starting to leave now, not waiting any longer for Niall.

Louis and Eleanor were the next ones to leave. Zayn left with Niall's brother. It was just me and Harry, only because he couldn't move.

"Ali?" Harry whispered in my ear. His voice sent chills down my spine. "Ready to go? I am taking to back to your place." He said, helping me standing up. I never wanted to leave. WEll I did but..

"No, Niall needed to tell me something important." I whined. He laughed at me being childlish.

"Come on." He said, grabbing my bag.

"Harry? My feet are asleep." Then I started to fall back. I was more tired than I thought.

"Woah, Ali. Don't hurt yourself. Here jump on my back." He said, getting down a little so i would be able to get on. Very  slowly I climbed on.

Wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head, closing my eyes.

"Thank you Harry." I mumbled into his neck. It was like I could feel him smiling back at me.

"Ali, I will get Niall to tell you that very important thing later. You need sleep." He said, walking out, I could feel the cold wing hit my face. I mumbled into his neck, agreeing.

Harry put me in the front seat of his car. I was wake, but dropping. He buckled me up and started the car.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Here you go, home sweet home." Harry said. He was carrying me bridal style right on the couch.

"Where's Max?" He asked. Through my eyes I saw Harry look around for him.

"Umm. I am not sure. I think he spnt the night with one of his friends." I yawned. Harry walked back over to the couch.

"Need anything before I go, Ali?" I shook my head. He put a blanket over me and tucked me in. Turning off the light and putting on a lamp. He closed the curtains and turned the tv off.

"Harry?" I said, He turned around. "Thank you very much. I owe you." I said.

"No-no, you don't owe me anything Ali. I felt gulity anyway."

"Why do you feel gulity?" I asked him.

He looked at me."Remember that night when we were both drunk..." I knew what he was talking about then.

"Oh Harry." I sighed.

"I felt bad cause you help me and I just left you for a ...date. A date that didn't work out."

"Harry.."He looked up from the floor. I rolled on my side.

"Can you lock the door and stay the night. I don't want to be alone." I said. He never asnwered me. He went right to the door and locked it. He layed his clothes on the small chair by the door and came back over.

I moved in and he layed next to  me on the couch. holding my waist so he would have balance.

I then went into a dream of what the important thing Niall was going to tell me. Couldn't be very important if he ditched me for Demi. i relaxed my mind and I heard Harry lightly snoring. i smiled. I knew I wasn't alone.

I turned around and was facing Harry. " Good Night Harry."

"Good night beautiful." He mumbled back to me.

{ Hope you huys enjoyed! :) Do you guys Like Demi in the story so far since she has been in it? What do you think is gonna happen between Harry and Ali?  I am up at 1;00AM finishing this. So I am very sorry for any mistakes I had made in this chapter. Good Night! :) }