Chapter Fourteen - Sweet Cheeks

Niall wanted to talk? What could it be about? I never broke anything, was I getting in the way? Of course that was it, I was getting in the way. The boys needed to do their work and I was stopping that when ever I was around.

"Ali?" Niall called out from the living room. Liam was up getting a shower and the rest of the boys and Eleanor were at the airport to get Perrie. Niall needed to watch me since Liam couldn't right now, which I found stupid! I am not a child anymore.

"Niall, I know what your going to say..." I said while I walked into the face that beautiful face of his. He looked at me shocked. "I know you're going to say that I am in the way, I know and I am just really sorry. You guys need to work." His shocked face went away, filling with anger.

"Ali! You're not in the way here, we love having you around it's just hard to have you around." Now it was my turn to look shocked. So I wasn't in the way, but it was hard having me here.

I rolled my eyes and went to grab my coat. "where are you going? I didn't mean it that way, Ali." Niall said, grabbing my hand. I looked at him a gave him the chance to explain.

"Well...I can't tell you." He said, letting go of my hand.

"You can't tell me! Why not Niall! I thought I was a friend of yours! What are you hiding from me! Just fucking tell me!" I found myself now shouting at Niall. I didn't mean to raise my voice, but it's been said.

"I can't tell you alright. You don't know everything about us, Ali!." Niall said turning to walk away from me. "Oh and sweet cheeks, there is plenty you don't know about Liam, You might want to talk about that to him." Then he was out of sight.

What could he mean by that? I trust Liam, he would never do anything to hurt me. I went to find Niall. He was just opening a beer.

"You can't drink right now! You have to work tomorrow." I said, grabbing it out of his hands.

"Oh you're still here?" His voice flat. "You don't know how much I want to tell you, Ali." Niall mumbled.

"Then just tell me." I said, searching his face for clues.

He shook his head. " I can't and I won't, okay. Now drop it." He grabbed his keys and left.

"Niall? Ali?" Liam called out coming down over the stairs.

"Just me, Niall just left." I told him, facing a shirtless Liam with wet hair. He nodded and came over to kiss me. He noticed something different with me and pullled back.

"What's wrong love?" He asked. I didn't want to say anything but I needed to know.

"Liam...Are you hiding something from me?" I said, locking with his stare. "Niall said before he left that I don't know a few things about you and well are you?"

He walked away from me. "Liam you need to tell me the truth!" I shouted.He faced me and sighed.

"Well, I went out with Danielle a few nights ago, You know my ex. When I called you and told you I was in the studio late, I was with Danielle. Nothing happened it's just that...We started talking about the fun times we had. Before the night was out, She kissed me."

"S-She kissed you?" I said stunned.

He stepped closer. " I-I kissed her.. It didn't mean anything at first but I thought I felt sparks. Niall was at the same place with Josh and saw everything. He told me if I didn't tell you he would, and I guess we both kinda told you."

"That's all he said?" I asked. He folded him arms.

"he also said that if I ever hurt you he would make sure I felt the same pain." He mumbled. "Ali. I am so sorry."

"You still love Danielle." I said looking at him. I needed to take all this in. "Did you even mention me? Do she know you are even dating me?" He shook his head. Wow was all I could think.

"Liam...I am not going to be stuck in the middle of all this. I know you still love Danielle and she loves you...Go be with her." I said, throwing the car keys at him. He looked shocked.

"R-Really? Ali I didn't want to hurt you-" He said getting his jacket, he looked so excited.

"Please. It's love. Now just go get her!" I said. Then he left.

I locked up the house and hid the key in the spot Liam always told me too. Now I need to explain this all to Max when I get back and I still need to call my mother.

~ ~ ~ ~

"So let me get the right, He cheated on you?!" Max said. I had just told him the whole story after I was out of the shower and dressed for bed. I nodded. "I am going to beat his face in!" Max said getting up. I hauled him bad down.

"I told him to go to her, Max. He loves her not me, I can see that. He just wanted someone to be there with him." I told him. Ending off the story. He didn't know what to say.

"Do Niall know you like him more than friends?" He asked me, changing the topic. I get up from the couch to go get a drink.

"No Niall doesn't know and he will never know, Okay? We are just friends and anyway he is in love with Demi." The phone rang. Max handed it to me and mouthed "Your Mother" Then left me alone.

"Hello Mother. I was just about to call, I just got all cleaned up." I said to her. I noticed myself smiling.

"Yeah, I am doing great, but can I ask you something?" I took a deep breath to make sure I would do this right. "I have thought about coming home by the end of the week and get a house there. I miss my family a lot mom. I have my money, never spent any." I moved the phone away from my ear.

My mum was shouting. "MY BABY'S COMING HOME!" I was crying but smiling the same time. I knew this was best, the boys will be leaving for a trip the day I leave so they won't know. They will forget about me and I will try to forget about them.

We both said Good night and I hung up. It was only four more days. I can last until then.

{ Hope you enjoyed the chapter. It was kinda short and rushed because I wrote this and I was very busy, I was with friends all week because my birthday was Monday! :D Plus It was a late update because I was in the hospital. Anyway, I'll stop talking, Vote, Fan or Comment if you like or enjoy this story :) }