Chapter Twenty Six - Doggy Pile

"Harry? Are you ready?" Liam shouted from the outside of the dressing room. Harry ran out of the bathroom, doing up his shirt.

"Yeah, I'm ready!" Harry shouted back to Liam.

"Okay, we need to load up and get on the bus." Liam said before I heard him walk away.

Harry walked over to me. I was laid down on the small black couch. It was nice and cozy, also very warm.

"Come on babe." Harry said sticking out his hand towards me. I mumbled not wanted to move from my spot but I took his hand anyway.

"Please don't be afraid of the cameras and fans outside. It's dark and very late. Don't let go of my hand." Harry said in a low voice, sending shivers down my spine. I nodded.

We walked down and long hallway to the back exit. The rest of the boys were there, all very tired and dressing in baggy sweats.

"Okay, let's get moving." Paul said. The bags all went out. They waved to a few fans. They couldn't stop to take pictures right now.

I was holding on to Harry's Hand tight. Fans screamed at me. I couldn't tell if it was a bad thing or a good thing. I walked behind Harry a bit, trying to hide.

I heard him give a light laugh of my funny actions. We finally reached the bus, Harry letting me go first.

Eleanor an Danielle were already on the bus. Sitting down talking, along with their phones showing each other things and laughing.

Liam and Louis went and sat over by them, greeting them with a kiss on the temple.

Harry told me to follow him to the back of the bus. Each of the boys had a bunk there.

"This your bunk?" I said, pointing to bottom one. He nodded.

"Zayn's is the above bunk and across me are Louis, Niall and Liam." Harry said pointing to each one. I nodded taking a seat on Harry's bunk.

It must be easy to sleep. The bunk felt like clouds. I turned my feet in, putting them up. I found a curtain.

I hauled the curtain up. Harry laughed. "I don't get to come in?" I laughed.

" Nope." He playfully growled and opened the curtain. I moved in, letting him fit. He climbed in, leaving the curtain open half away.

"You're beautiful." He said, looking me in the eyes. I smiled. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. "Aw my baby is blushing." He smirked.

I playfully hit his shoulder as he pretended it hurt. I closed my eyes. "Don't fall asleep on me right now. I just got you." He whispered.

"Well your going to have to keep me awake cause I'm tired, I don't want to sleep cause when I sleep lose time with you." I mumbled.

"Let's go see what everyone's doing." Harry said climbing out, I followed

I couldn't see Zayn. Niall was sitting down texting someone, Liam and Louis were talking and cuddling with Danielle and Eleanor.

Harry went over and sat next to Niall. I guess they talked about things cause they seemed all right to me.

I felt awkward with them now. I never talked to them, I wasn't close to them so that never helped. I sat on a chair on the side of the bus.

"Awe the poor girl feels left out." I heard Danielle say. Everyone looked at me.

"Oh no, I'm fine." I said. I didn't know if I should laugh or be serious.

"DOG PILE!" Louis shouted. The boys all got up, Eleanor and Danielle laughing. They all jumped on me. At first I was laughing but then I felt like I would throw up.

"Boys! Please!" I shouted. They piled off, laughing. Thought I was joking. Dnielle pointed to the back. I ran there covering my mouth.

It was the bathroom. How did Danielle know? I closed the door and locked it, throwing up in the toilet. I heard a knock on the door.

"Babe? Can I come in?" Harry said. I didn't want him to see my like this.

"Uh, I'll be out in a few minutes. Go back with the boys." He didn't say anything. I heard another knock.

"Harry I'm fine!" I said.

"No it's Me and Dani." Eleanor said. I thought for a minute. I unlocked the door.

"Come in." I mumbled. The two of them walked in and say next to me on the floor. Danielle closed and locked the door again.

Eleanor rubbed my back. " I don't know what's wrong with me." I whispered.

" I feel horrible. The pain..." Danielle nodded.

"Ali? It's okay. You may just be a little tired and got sick  

Are you eating okay?" Danielle asked. I nodded

" I'm eating to well." I got up off the floor and washed my face, I found some mouth wash and cleaned my mouth.

"Let's go back out. Are you good?" Eleanor asked. I nodded.

" yeah I'm fine." I said taking a deep breath.

Eleanor opened the door to see all the boys standing in front of the door.

"We weren't listening!" Niall said.

"Everything okay?" Liam asked.

I nodded. "It's a girl thing boys. Don't worry, nothing you need to know." Danielle said to them.

"Okay, I was scared there for a second." Harry said. I laughed.

"It's okay." I said, wrapping my arms around Harry.

"Let's watch a movie." Eleanor said. Everyone followed behind her chanting "Movie"

"I don't want to watch a movie, you go and watch it." I smiled.

"I'm not going to watch it without you. Lets go and lay down in my bunk for a bit." He smirked.

~~~~~~

Harry had his arm around me in the bunk. Harry was scrolling through Twitter on his phone while I was playing a game on mine.

"It's love." Harry said.

"What?" I looked up at him.

"The word, it's Love." I looked back at phone. I was playing 

4 pics 1 word. He was right. It was love.

"See."Harry said smiling. I laughed. I locked my phone and cuddled into Harry, now laying on my side.

He came off twitter and pulled up the camera. "We never took pictures yet." He mumbled.

"Smile." He said. I smiled in two and I smirked in one. Harry took so much I lost count. I kissed his cheek in one of the photos.

He put the camera away. I closed my eyes.  

"Remember what I said." Harry said into my ear.

I ignored him.

He kissed my neck, biting. "Harry, I will have to put up with a love bite from you tomorrow if you don't stop." He smiled and went on.

I found his lips and connected mine to his. I moved my hand up and down his stomach.

"Ali..." Harry said, breaking the kiss.

I looked at him, both of us breathing heavy. He just kissed me again.

"Now you can sleep." He whispered.

"We'll I can't now." I said. He laughed and pulled me closer.