Chapter Seventy - Our Life Together

Two Weeks Later ~ ~ ~

"Thank you so much for covering for me, while I'm away, Lizzie." I said as I gather my things and water bottle, just about to leave work for the evening. I was flying out ronight and Lizzie offered to cover for the time I was gone.

I was working later and doing extra time for Lizzie for the past week now. "Anytime, Ali, Don't forget to call me later if you aren't too tired." She smiled and I was leaving the store.

Lizzie was one of the girls I became really close with once I started working, she was amazing.

I unlocked the car door and got inside, waiting a few minutes to start it up. Fall was here, you could tell by the weather and how often cold and dark it was.

Sophia just flew back home yesterday from spending a few days away, catching up with friends and school was about to start again for her very soon, we had plans to meet up again before she starts back. I turned on the car and made my way home.

It wasn't long until I drove up our driveway. I was getting use to be alone since Harry left now, but I would always try to have someone over when I got off work. I packed my things, that would last me five days away from home, before I left for work.

I quickly ran up to the bathroom and got cleaned up and refreshed myself for my plane ride. Now that I flew a great amount of times, It never bothered me as much as it use to before. My phone started buzzing in my pocket.

"Hii." I spoke to Harry on the other end.

"Hey, babe, just reminding you about your flight. I hope you're ready." He spoke, I smiled while I finished washing my face.

"I am just about to go out the door now, I'll see you soon." I laughed, "I love you, too." Than I locked my phone again. I checked my bedroom for anything I could have forgotten then I headed back downstairs.

I hauled my bag out to the car and threw it into the backseat. I then went back up to the door and made sure it was locked behind me. "Lets hit the road." I whispered, smiling down towards the ground.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I woke up to look out the window of the plane landing, I shouldn't have slept on the plane ride but I couldn't help myself. i always hated waiting to get off the plane, so many people gathered there, rushing to get off. I stood up in front of my seat, waiting for the way to clear a bit,

Once It was cleared I grabbed my bag and followed the person in front of me off the plane.

It smelt so nice, more fresh air unlike the heat that was on the plane. I started walking through the crowds.

I couldn't help my smile once I saw Harry standing off to the side in his sunglasses on grey hoodie pulled over his head. His smiled grew bigger once I started quickly walking to him. My bag, still hanging on my shoulder once I hugged Harry.

"I missed you so much." I said into his chest. It felt nice, him holding me again after so long.

"I missed you." Harry said, kissing the top of my head, " I managed to sneak off to get you." I let go of Harry and he took my bag for me in his hand, his other hand holding mine as we made our way out.

"How is the tour so far?" I asked him, lowering my voice

"Great, I can't wait to show you some pictures I took with the other mates. They are also excited to see you. Eleanor should be arriving tomorrow morning."  We were now outside, and I could see the car we would be getting back.

Harry threw my bag in the back as I climbed into the front seat, than Harry got in. "We were stopping for gas,snacks and rest stops when I left them." He smiled, pulling into night traffic.

~ ~ ~ 

"We're here, Ali, Wake up." Harry whispered. He was standing on my side of the car with the door opened,holding my bag.

I rubbed my eyes, "Sorry, I'm just really tired." I laughed, stepping out.

"That's okay, the bus is right over here, watch your step, it's dark." I followed closely behind him as he started talking.

"Looks like Liam is still in the store." Harry let me step up into the bus first.

"Ali?!" Louis said, I haven't even had a chance to look around before Niall came over and hugged me, Louis standing next to us. Harry's hand touched my lower back, hinting to move in further. I broke the hug and moved down.

"I missed you all so much, having plenty of fun I hope." I smiled, I noticed Liam was also back onto the bus.

"Ali! Nice that you're now here." He smiled, carrying a bag of things in his left hand.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked the boys and Harry went to the back with my bag.

"He is in the back playing video games for the past hour." Niall laughed, I nodded, before going to find Harry in the back.

"Harry?"

"Everything okay babe?" He looked at me. I bite my lip before answering him, "Ali?"

"Something happened while you were gone." I whispered, looking away from him, You could see his face tensed. "is there somewhere we could chat, alone?"

"Did you cheated on me?" He asked, not answering my question.

"Harry, please, alone." I looked at him, his face not angry, but sad.

He walked in front of me, back to the front, which was now empty. "We can chat here, no one should be able to hear us." He sat down, looking at the table. I wonder where the boys wondered off to.

I sat down in front of him, "No." He looked up, "No I didn't cheat on you."

I looked back up at him, his face looked less upset, "Than what is it, what are you so nervous about?!" It was a loud whispered.

"Harry, I was curious while are were away about something and.."

"What?" He spoke quickly.

"It's kind of happy, yet upsetting at the same time, but, Harry." I sighed, and smiled a little, "I'm pregnant."

Harry didn't response to me, he just looked. I spoke again, " Almost a month now, I wanted to tell you face to face."

"Ali, I am..Shocked, I don't know what to say."

"I really don't want to, react yet, because, I mean, the first time." I laid my hands on the table. Harry nodded but a smile was forming on his face the same time.

"This is amazing, and -and, I'm speechless, Ali." Harry smiled, taking my hands into his, "Have you told anyone yet?"

"Only my co worker knows, she went with me, Lizzie." I smiled.

"Well, Let's wait to tell the others, we have a break coming up then, we would all be flying home." 

I nodded, "Perfect."

Harry leaned over the table and connected our lips together, pulling away, "Ali, i love you."

"And I love you." I smiled, "It's so crazy where we are today you know, in life, together."

"It couldn't get any better than it already is." Harry smiled before kissing me again.

(that was the final chapter guys! :O I can't believe it's came to an end already, a part fast forwarding in time will be posted for closing off. :) )