Chapter Fifty Two - Guys Night + Girl

"So what time is the boys getting here?" It was much colder outside than it was before.

"Should be here within the next ten minutes. Home just in time." Harry answered him, locking the car doors with the button while I was unlocking the front door.

"Great, Do I need to get anything ready?" I asked him, throwing my jacket on the rack once we were inside.

"Umm, don't think so babe. I got drinks and food ready in the kitchen before I left to pick you up. Are you changing, they might not leave until very early in the morning."

I bit my lip, deciding if I should change. "No, I'm going to leave these clothes on I think, I'll be in the living room." I smiled, heading for the couch.

"Helloooooo!"Louis walked in, loudly, and what sounds like it, the rest were following behind him.

"Hey lads, Drinks and food are in the kitchen if you want any." Harry said. Zayn and Niall made their way in to where I was, Liam and Louis being in the kitchen with Harry, grabbing a drink.

"Hey Ali." Zayn waved, before dropping down next to me.  I smiled to him.

"Hey, Long time no see." I laughed. Niall flung himself in the small chair next to the couch. 

"Nice and compfy." Niall laughed. Liam and Harry then joined us on the couch. I was starting to get squat.

"Okay, lads, turn the game on. I made Harry record it." Louis said, his mouth full of chips and he was carrying a beer.

Really?This is how they were spending the night. Watching recorded games and drinking? I thought we would all actaully be talking and laughing. The boys cheered, making me jump.

Someone must have gotten a goal. i got out from the little space on the couch next to Zayn and went to grab a drink in the kitchen. This was going to be a long night ahead of me.

"Love? You in the kitchen? Bring me in another beer would you?" Harry sang out. I rolled my eyes as I took the top off of my beer and started to drink, grabbing Harry another one. 

"Catch." i said to Harry, I tossed the beer and he caught it. 

"Thanks love."He said, taking the top off.

"Ali Are you joining us back in here?" Liam asked, sipping on his beer from what I could see. I caught myself just standing in the kitchen. 

"Yeah, just a minute."  I chugged down my bottle of beer and opened another one. "Okay, i'm back." I mumbled, sitting on the arm of the chair. My spot taken fast by the boys sliding over to get more leg room for themselves.

I sat there staring at the screen. I don't know why men liked this so much. I was totally lost in it all, and these games go on forever.

"Break time, time for a quick restroom trip." Niall said, leaping out of the chair and running to the bathroom. 

"Me first!" Zayn called out, running after him. 

Louis went and returned with another beer, bringing in more for Liam and Harry. 

"Ali, want one?" Louis offered. I shook my head, putting my hand up.

"No no I'm fine, thanks." I still had half a bottle left to drink in my second beer. As much as I wanted to say yes and have another one, to feel a little bit of a buzz by the end of the night, I don't want a hangover tomorrow morning.

The game started to play again just as Zayn and Niall both walked in again.

"Perfect. Just on time." Zayn smiled, getting back into his seat again, Niall going back into the chair.

I should have took Zayn's or Niall's spot when I had the chance instead of sitting on the hard arm of the couch.

~ ~ ~ ~~

It was 2 in the morning and they were still watching the game, it was a different one but still a boring game to me. I caved in and was on my seventh beer which wasn't much comapred to the boys who seemed to have no effect yet.

I brought out a handful of empty bottles from the boys, just laying them on the counter, to tired to think about cleaning up. Food was all over the floor and counter, beer was also spilled on the counter. 

I have never seen them all so messy before, this was a shock to me and I hated it. I looked into the living room and the boys were booing at the screen. I heard enough of this, I went upstairs to the guest room. 

I thought about sleeping there for the night since Harry might not be coming to bed around four, waking me up and smelling horrible.

I made sure I had my phone, I quickly got changed for bed and grabbed my phone charger. I locked the guest room door, in case any of the boys spend the night over, at least they can't get it. 

I was a little angry at Harry, all of them really. I felt left out, Harry did tell the boys I would be joining them tonight. I should have just slept over at Danielle's place tonight. I wouldn't be going to bed angry.

Thinking about Danielle, I decided to call her. "Hi Dani." I whispered into the phone. Making sure the boys couldn't hear me but I could hear them screaming and cheering from up here.

"Just feeling a little down..Yeah... I mean they are watching games all night and drinking. Talking about things I have no clue about. It's just not for me, so I called it a night and locked myself into the guest room." I told her once she asked what was wrong.

She knew something was bothering me from my tone in voice I guess. After a few minutes of talking we said good night and hung up. Danielle offered for me to come back over, but I already had a good amount of beer and no change for a taxi, I don't want to break a twenty dollar bill.

I plugged my phone in and turned the volume down all the way.  Rolling over on my side, I hauled the other pillow over my face.

I was always told never go to bed angry or upset. That was one rule in my house when I was growing up.

"YEAH!" I heard them scream from downstairs. After each cheer they got louder and louder. When will this be over!

I sighed and tried to get some sleep. If I am going to be living here with Harry, I don't want to be feeling left out everytime the boys are over. I want to at least feel important 

(Sorry for mistakes above, Posting this because I haven't posted a chapter over the weekend or last Friday :) And I also had time to update, Remeber around 70 chapters and it will finally be finished :O)